maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203 ... 210  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
Am I the only one who understands that 500+ million people have absolutely zero problems in containing illegal immigration from Africa and Middle East?

The *only* requirement for containing it is *will*.

Seas are the easiest to patrol, only tiny amounts of people can cross it piecemeal and they too can be intercepted and turned back - making a point that they will *not* be rescued.

On land it's even easier - build a wall around Turkey. We don't need to go to Africa. We can help countries like Greece and Spain. We don't have to give money to France or Italy, we can instead have a national Coast Guard requirement to be dedicated to Mediterranean. Say, 0.2% of GDP per country total, landlocked countries commit 100% to the land border and the wall, the rest provide Coast Guard vessels, personnel and so. Countries like Italy and France commit 100% to Coast Guard, etc.

Few things are as easy today to stop as mere humans.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Kameolontti wrote:
Am I the only one who understands that 500+ million people have absolutely zero problems in containing illegal immigration from Africa and Middle East?

The *only* requirement for containing it is *will*.

Seas are the easiest to patrol, only tiny amounts of people can cross it piecemeal and they too can be intercepted and turned back - making a point that they will *not* be rescued.

On land it's even easier - build a wall around Turkey. We don't need to go to Africa. We can help countries like Greece and Spain. We don't have to give money to France or Italy, we can instead have a national Coast Guard requirement to be dedicated to Mediterranean. Say, 0.2% of GDP per country total, landlocked countries commit 100% to the land border and the wall, the rest provide Coast Guard vessels, personnel and so. Countries like Italy and France commit 100% to Coast Guard, etc.

Few things are as easy today to stop as mere humans.

My bold emphasis above.

To paraphrase a famous saying:

“Where there is no will, there is no way.”

Too many in Europe do not have the will to enforce the borders.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
Spread the word that Wakanda really exists somewhere in Central Africa with free white pussy for all. Sell tickets to immigrants and dump them in Zimbabwe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
doggie wrote:
Spread the word that Wakanda really exists somewhere in Central Africa with free white pussy for all. Sell tickets to immigrants and dump them in Zimbabwe.

:mrgreen:

That might actually work!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
chijohnaok wrote:
My bold emphasis above.

To paraphrase a famous saying:

“Where there is no will, there is no way.”

Too many in Europe do not have the will to enforce the borders.

First the Marxists insisted that "there's no way to contain the people coming from Africa - literally 1.4 billion people will show up all at once at our borders, across the entire length of the entire border so we can't control them!"

And a lot of idiots bought it whole, hook and line.

Now that individual countries like Hungary have shown that they can simply set up a FENCE that will stop people from entering the country they have adopted a new approach.

"It's a human right to enter another country and receive social welfare even if you arrive illegally. There's no illegal immigration and it is our DUTY to support human rights and give these people free cash and let as many in as are coming.

And now they're buying that too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10210
nero wrote:
On this forum I am a commie, some of my old friend call me nazi. So I think I am good... :mrgreen:

So you are okay with either being compared to Stalin or Hitler. Nice standards you have there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
Are times changing?

Oppressed Media
Published on Jun 11, 2018
Italy's new Interior Minister Matteo Salvini says, "Enough!" Shuts ports.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
nelmsm wrote:
nero wrote:
On this forum I am a commie, some of my old friend call me nazi. So I think I am good... :mrgreen:

So you are okay with either being compared to Stalin or Hitler. Nice standards you have there.

The telling thing can be read between the lines: Nero thinks that, because Stalin and Hitler are binary opposites, and because some people liken him to one, and some liken him to the other, that he is somewhere in the middle.

The reality of course is that, the differences between Stalin and Hitler were largely superficial. Both were brutal, evil, tyrants.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Kudos to the Italian government for putting their foot down.

Good luck to Spain on becoming the new destination for the Mediterranean NGO refugee taxi services.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
Kudos to the Italian government for putting their foot down.

Good luck to Spain on becoming the new destination for the Mediterranean NGO refugee taxi services.

If that happens enough, I'd expect Spain to go the same 'populist' direction as Italy and others.

Also:

I've known for awhile that the charity/NGO "Doctors Without Borders" has been in the business of trafficking illegals across borders and other shady shit. Probably another Soros-linked group. I'm wondering if there's a list of all the other charities involved in breaching national sovereignty and smuggling around the world.

The anti-border globalists tend to make new ones all the time, in chains of satellite companies and other bullshit shell game nonsense. I naturally distrust all organizations claiming to be charitable, nowadays, due to the preponderance of the globalists and profiteers being so widespread in that hoodwinking business.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203 ... 210  Next