maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202 ... 210  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
Is it a beginning for Europe? I don't know. You need to have a far right party in your government to do that. But it is sure that many imams should be expeled. We should find a way allowing us to have native imams, and not those ones who come from abroad. A big number of them are radical.

Austria shuts seven mosques and plans to expel imams in 'political Islam' crackdown

It is not about right wing or left wing party, and the current situation is not so alarming, may be France it is because the colonial burden. The real problem is black Africa, muslim or christian, the black wave is crossing the Med. If nothing is not done. The most cost effective way is to help them not to increase their numbers so much, by creating stable, wealthy societies. But this help is next to impossible because of the rust belts in the Northern France and forgotten places in East Germany.

Unfortunately. :(

My bold emphasis above.

Quote:
The real problem is black Africa, muslim or christian, the black wave is crossing the Med. If nothing is not done

Hmmmm.....if I didn't know any better I would think that Nero is starting to channel the ghost of Enoch Powell...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15925
LaPalice wrote:
Is it a beginning for Europe? I don't know. You need to have a far right party in your government to do that. But it is sure that many imams should be expeled. We should find a way allowing us to have native imams, and not those ones who come from abroad. A big number of them are radical.

Austria shuts seven mosques and plans to expel imams in 'political Islam' crackdown

Quote:
The Austrian government is to order the closure of seven mosques and expel up to 60 imams in a crackdown on political Islam and Turkish nationalism, it has announced.

“Parallel societies, political Islam and radicalisation have no place in our country,” Sebastian Kurz, the Austrian chancellor, said.

Six of the seven mosques are being closed on suspicion of links to Islamic extremism. They are run by an organisation called the Arab Religious Community, which the government has also ordered to be shut down.

.../...

Follow the money. Most of the really extremist mosques are funded with Saudi cash ultimately. Cut off the cash, and a lot of the problem would go away; even a religion needs $$$ to be spread around.

Unfortunately our governments are elbow deep into the Saudis huge stash of cash so they won't do anything about it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
LaPalice wrote:
That shows, at least, that the Italians can have allies, concerning the immigration problem. Otherwise I would vote for the first possibility. The mainstram left will always think that the morale high ground belongs to it and will always moan, because, well, it knows better than us what is good for the society. And if the majority disagree, the majority is wrong.

In the words of Glorious Bama:

"WE are NOT like that"

I love to hear rich millionaires tell me how to think and what I am to be like. Fuck democracy, we don't NEED to ask what you think, we will tell you HOW to think.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:43 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
EUBanana wrote:
Follow the money. Most of the really extremist mosques are funded with Saudi cash ultimately. Cut off the cash, and a lot of the problem would go away; even a religion needs $$$ to be spread around.

Unfortunately our governments are elbow deep into the Saudis huge stash of cash so they won't do anything about it.

All the trillions they've made have been used to create a network that would make the former KGB green with envy.

"Fuck, how did THEY manage at what we couldn't do with the entire Warsaw Pact's combined might with The Cause on our side?"

Then again some people ARE pushing hard for cutting Europe's reliance on Middle Eastern and Russian carbohydrates. There are still people in Europe who can think even if they can't speak.

To me the greatest benefit of the green power, solar power etc. will be strategic. Imagine if West was completely self sufficient when it came to energy. Currently the theocratic jihadists have Europe by it's balls - the rich elites get nightmares from the mere thought that there'd be a single day's interruption in energy imports.

The zealous Islamic leaderships of those shitholes are making the most of the situation. Most likely they also own European media too through their massive investor groups.

That there is what I admire about Russia and China - they have the balls to say "No, our ENEMIES will not be allowed to own our media and undermine our country from within". Foreign ideological and hostile ownership of media houses has fuck to do with freedom of press. Quite the opposite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
chijohnaok wrote:

nero wrote:
The real problem is black Africa, muslim or christian, the black wave is crossing the Med. If nothing is not done

Hmmmm.....if I didn't know any better I would think that Nero is starting to channel the ghost of Enoch Powell...

How dare you... :twisted: :lol:

I really hope that I will be as wrong as Eunuch Powell was. ;)

On this forum I am a commie, some of my old friend call me nazi. So I think I am good... :mrgreen:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nero said:
Quote:

George Soros says:

Quote:
The European Union has many problems to solve at its summit in June. However, Italy has become the most urgent because it threatens the very values ​​on which the EU was founded.

In this context, I should also mention a Marshall Plan for Africa, supported in a modified form by both Germany and France . As I explained in detail at the ECFR meeting, a meaningful Marshall Plan would require at least € 30 billion more per annum over several years. This goes far beyond what Member States are willing or able to afford.

However, financing could be achieved by tapping the largely unused credit capacity of the EU. At present, the future of the EU is too uncertain to get the financing plan off the ground, but if Germany and France agreed to take on the first year's spending, which will inevitably be minimal, it would make a huge contribution to the recovery trust in the future of the EU. Investments would be peanuts in the face of what is at stake - the collapse of the EU.

https://www.focus.de/politik/experten/g ... 43552.html

"...at least € 30 billion more per annum over several years" sounds like a small price to pay for Europe.

Is Nero ready to spend France and Germany's borrowed money for an African Marshall Plan?

[Note, the above text is the Google translation of the original article which is in German]

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
An African Marshall Plan would be pouring money down the drain and nothing accomplished.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
abradley wrote:
An African Marshall Plan would be pouring money down the drain and nothing accomplished.

Depends on how it was structured. Promote Botswana, and encourage them to maintain secure borders and offer entry visas only very selectively and a mini-Marshall Plan might help.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
abradley wrote:

Depends on how it was structured. Promote Botswana, and encourage them to maintain secure borders and offer entry visas only very selectively and a mini-Marshall Plan might help.

While I would admit that Botswana is probably a success story, you are spitting into the wind.
The population of Botswana is about 2.2 million while the population of Africa as a whole is almost 1.2 billion.

A Marshall Plan for Botswana would have no impact on the continent as a whole.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
chijohnaok wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

While I would admit that Botswana is probably a success story, you are spitting into the wind.
The population of Botswana is about 2.2 million while the population of Africa as a whole is almost 1.2 billion.

A Marshall Plan for Botswana would have no impact on the continent as a whole.

Botswana could support 50 million or even 150 million people. It is the size of France.

Boost Botswana -> drive immigration to Botswana. As long as Botswana is encouraged/facilitated to be selective in whom it allows entry and promotes assimilation = nurturing a little garden of prosperous, just democracy in Africa.

In fact, it is already in process even without preferential aid to Botswana. Immigration is higher for Botswana than most African nations. Only exception is South Sudan, which is a basket case, so its high net rate of immigration must be because of the war.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202 ... 210  Next