maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2016
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
Godwin's law needs an update.

Good idea: Godwin's Law II

"If a drivethru discussion goes on long enough, the probability of Nero resorting to insulting Americans or the US (regardless of the original topic) approaches 1:"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:

Haha. Her recent comments blaming her loss of white married women who were told to vote for Trump by their husbands is so pathetic it is hard to fathom. It's anti-feminist and she STILL doesn't get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

White Russian Hacker Deplora-bot wahmins stole muh babayy! :lol: ~~>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:22 am 
Sergeant Major

Watch the end of the vid...when Hillary slips..she clearly steps in a pile of shit then kicks her shoe off. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Thank you Baby Jesus for the internet...and Mr. Gore too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

All these years libtards have been threatening to leave the country if ( insert GOP candidate's name ) was elected to office.

FINALLY, one that is actually doing so:

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/matt-dam ... -of-trump/

Quote:
Matt Damon moving family to Australia because of Trump

By Emily Smith and Ian Mohr March 15, 2018 | 12:11pm

Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

A source exclusively tells Page Six: “Matt’s telling friends and colleagues in Hollywood that he’s moving the family to Australia” because the activist actor disagrees with Trump’s policies. The president’s frequently butted heads with liberal Hollywood A-listers including Meryl Streep. The source added, “Matt’s saying the move will not impact his work — as he will travel to wherever his projects are shooting. He’s also telling friends he wants to have a safe place to raise his kids.” Damon has four children with wife Luciana Barroso.

Perhaps Damon’s also allowing some of the controversy to die down after he had to publicly apologize for insensitive comments he made about the wave of sexual assault allegations shaking Hollywood. He said on an ABC movie show that the #MeToo allegations should be judged on a “spectrum of behavior.” But he then told NBC’s “Today” of the remark, “I really wish I’d listened a lot more before I weighed in on this. Ultimately, what it is for me is that I don’t want to further anybody’s pain with anything that I do or say. And so for that I’m really sorry.” Damon and best bud Ben Affleck‘s production company this week said it would adopt “inclusion riders” in stars’ contracts, after Frances McDormand spurred the trend from the stage at the Oscars.

Either way, it looks like Damon’s cleared his schedule for the big move Down Under: He’s producing a film version of Agatha Christie’s “Witness for the Prosecution” for Affleck, 45, to star in — but besides a cameo in the upcoming “Ocean’s 8” that’s wrapped, Damon has no major projects lined up as an actor.

His last film, “Downsizing,” was a critical and financial disappointment.

A rep for Damon did not get back to us.

So, the timing of him recently (within the last few months) making some comments that didn't sit well with the #metoo crowd is just a coincidence, right?
Trump elected President Nov. 2016
Damon makes his controversial #metoo comments December 2017.

Yeah, blame it on Trump. :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

This has been referred to in prior posts but here is the actual quotes from HRC:

Quote:
"All of a sudden white women, who were going to vote for me and frankly standing up to the men in their lives and the men in their workplaces, were being told, ‘She's going to jail. You don't want to vote for her. It's terrible, you can't vote for that.' So, it just stopped my momentum and it decreased my vote enough because I was ahead. I was winning, and I thought I had fought my way back in the ten days from that letter until the election. I fell a little bit short," Hillary Rodham Clinton

Quote:
“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” Clinton said. “And his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backward. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

Quote:
At another point in the talk, Clinton, whose campaign slogan was “Stronger Together,” said that married white women voted for Trump because of “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Does she think that white women are going to vote for her in the future after she tells them that they are not smart/strong enough to vote their own mind, rather than voting how the males in their lives tell them to vote?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anything to deflect blame from herself and Mr. Jack Daniels...where it belongs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:

Wait, so you’re saying that she too has submitted to the will of a man (Jack Daniels)?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Wait, so you’re saying that she too has submitted to the will of a man (Jack Daniels)?

JD has a campaign for women. Maybe Hillary could be the spokeseacow?

Quote:
Women like whiskey? You don’t know Jack.

By Rebecca Cullers

December 29, 2010

Jack-daniels

A teeny, tiny Jack Daniel's campaign marketing its whiskey to women is generating some controversy. SpiketheCookies.com leads you to a tab on the Jack Daniel's Facebook page, where you can watch a little video with animated stills of some women drinking whiskey while baking cookies. It also offers a scant two pages of recipes, which include the "You clearly can't cook, so just put some Jack in that store-bought mix" recipe and the "Passed down through the Daniel's family for years" recipe, which has 17 ingredients. Fortunately, fans (male and female) are providing their own recipes in the comments. Newsweek applauds the effort as subversive because it suggests women can drink whiskey for their own reasons, not just to keep up with the guys. Yes, you can drink whiskey and be womanly. You have come a long way, baby. But Jezebel is upset that the central image is the stereotype of women in the kitchen. The Jezebel write-up even says, "It seems this ad was concocted by male ad executives trying to come up with a way to make whiskey less scary for women." That assumption seems a little too Mad Men to me. Using my journalistic powers, I called up the agency—Slingshot in Dallas—to see whether this was indeed an all-male effort.

I talked to Erin Finegold (a woman), who confirmed that the team was evenly split, and it turns out the art director, the two account directors and the producer were all female. But that's just the agency. What about the evil, misogynistic Jack Daniel's execs? A quick Googling shows that Jennifer Powell is Jack's U.S. brand manager. She talks a lot about the brand's marketing to women in this interview. But more important, what's wrong with ladies (or men) getting their holiday bake on in, heaven forbid, a kitchen? Jack has offered recipes for both the inclined and the inept chef—for the Martha Stewart and the Lazy Susan, if you will. Why should being in the kitchen preclude me from being a hard-drinkin' son-of-a-douchebag? I bet even Ke$ha takes time out from brushing her teeth with Jack to splash a little in her cookies.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
Hillary takes another tumble and fractures her wrist. Why is she so unstable?

Quote:
Hillary Clinton Falls Yet Again, Fractures Wrist in Palace Bath Accident

Hillary Clinton has injured her wrist on a book tour of India in another fall while on official duty.

The former US presidential candidate was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.

The former first lady was taken to the private Goyal Hospital at around 5am Wednesday.

"We did a CT scan and X-ray and found a hairline fracture around the wrist area. She was advised to take rest for few days and use a crepe bandage for support," a doctor at the hospital told AFP, on condition of anonymity.

The medical advice meant she had to cancel her plans to visit the Mehrangarh Fort in the city. It is the second time she has been injured on her trip to India promoting her book What Happened?, having previously been filmed falling down the stairs at the Jahaz Mahal.

Hillary Clinton, pictured here at GeorgeTown University, Washingon DC, injured her wrist while on a visit to India promoting her book What Happened?

She has suffered a number of tumbles in recent years. In London last October, she had to wear a surgical boot during an interview on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show. She said she had broken her toe after falling over running down the stairs with a cup of coffee in her hand.

During her presidential campaign in 2016, video showed her collapsing as she exited a 9/11 memorial Manhattan, which led to speculation about her health. She put the incident down to pneumonia and dehydration.

In 2013, she suffered a mild concussion and had a blood clot near her brain after a fall at her home. She had to appear before Congress to testify about the militant attack on Benghazi in Libya wearing prism eyeglass lenses. She has put the incidents down to clumsiness.

She has been criticized on her tour promoting her book which outlines her presidential campaign for claiming she lost the 2016 election partly because women in the Republican Party vote like other men in their lives. Donald Trump's counselor Kellyanne Conway said that this view is "insulting half of the country."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clin ... 20786.html

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280  Next