maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1860 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 186  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
Well, he said it's true that they have the cards.

But the normal thing is that the voter picks up one of each.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
EUBanana wrote:
wulfir wrote:
Did your Swedish anarchist buddies in Luleå/Haparanda vote? Ask them how much "announcing" they had to do. Call Kam's bluff.

I don't think they voted. Moose season was starting, this is more important to ice rednecks than voting.

I will ask.

It is elg, not moose. There was elk in Britain too, but your ancestors hunted it the off the island. Moose is an Amerindian word that was adapted to the settlers from the British islands. To add the confusion Amerindian wapiti was named as elk.

Ignorance is bliss. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
EUBanana wrote:
Well, he said it's true that they have the cards.

But the normal thing is that the voter picks up one of each.

I don't see the problem...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:56 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
https://www.uusisuomi.fi/ulkomaat/258630-professori-teivo-teivainen-poyristyi-ja-otti-yhteytta-ruotsalaisviranomaisiin

Finnish professor Teivo Teivainen is stunned over how Sweden has such a poor vote secrecy - many voters don't even know that they are able to take multiple cards as many only take one card which shows clearly to everyone present who they are voting for; especially troublesome when people are voting with other people they know of.

Further, this raises more problems: "why did you take more than one card, are you hiding something?"
"Do you have something to hide?"

There's an immediate social pressure situation there. "Why didn't you pick the card you were supposed to pick?"

This practice is against all international voting secrecy standards and practices.

But in collective Sweden wulfir is happy with it - it allows him to quickly check that his friends vote correctly.

Quote:
”On aika hämmentävää, että Ruotsin vaalijärjestelmä toimii tavalla, joka jossain muualla johtaisi kansainvälisen yhteisön kiivaaseen kritiikkiin vaalisalaisuuden pettämisestä”, Teivainen vastasi.

"It is quite confusing that Sweden's election system operates in a way that in some other place would lead to fierce criticism from the international community over betraying secret ballot" Teivainen answered.

Quote:
”Aivan uskomatonta, sivistysvaltiossa”, Vesala twiittaa ja herättää kiivasta keskustelua pitkäksi venyneessä ketjussa.

"Completely unbelievable, in a civilized country!" Vesala tweeted and sparked fierce debate in a long chain of comments.

Quote:
Åbo Akademin valtio-opin professori Kimmo Grönlund kommentoi aiemmin Ilta-Sanomille, että Ruotsin äänestysmenettelyä on kritisoitu vaalisalaisuuden vaarantumisen vuoksi.

– Ruotsi on vaaliturvallisuuden ja -salaisuuden suhteen alhaisemmalla tasolla kuin esimerkiksi Suomi ja Tanska juuri äänestyskäytännön vuoksi, Grönlund sanoi lehdelle.

"Åbo Akademi's professor of political sciences Kimmo Grönlund commented earlier to Ilta-Sanomat that Swedish ballot system has been criticized over it's endangerment of secret ballot."

https://twitter.com/TeivoTeivainen/status/1039510887759933440

Quote:
After I had asked about lack of secrecy in #SwedenElection, I got a nice phone call today from the Swedish election authority. The call confirmed to me that there indeed is a problem and at least some of them see aware of it. #ruotsinvaalit #Valet18 #Val2018 #secrecydeficit

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:57 pm 

wulfir wrote:
I don't see the problem...

Also you keep on ignoring all the statistics, figures etc. Mind you I will mention your attempts at ignoring your defeat for a long, long time.

And of course you wouldn't see a problem in being able to see if your friends are voting correctly and also seeing specifically if they're trying to hide their vote from the present crowd, raising suspicion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:08 pm 

wulfir wrote:
I imagine he want's push the idea that the election was not valid because (sd) didn't get a fair shot - something that is expected Kremlin Trolls might do.

Putin pays better than Sheikhs do. If you find yourself low on cash you could switch camps, there's always room in Team Putin!

wulfir wrote:
His wording is very odd, making it seem like an incident at one single election location (an initial two hour delay or somesuch), was something that went down nation wide.

No it isn't and that's not what I'm saying. Your arguments are weak and paranoid.

Nice attempt at deflection though but this is the exact same level of stuff you usually throw at USA, except now that it happens in your Ubermenschen country it's all Putin's lies, agents of Chaos spreading disinformation and all because everyone knows that Sweden is perfect and no Swede ever does anything remotely suspicious, dubious or otherwise reprehensible.

wulfir wrote:
He appears oblivious to the alternate use of blank ballots or the fact that it is possible to vote through the mail, or in certain locations like libraries before the actual election day (in this case between Aug 22 and Sept 9). And also, surprisingly, he does not appear to be aware of the (sd) - SVT conflict.

Various professors are only now becoming aware of the state of Swedish elections and are stunned to the low standards you guys are satisfied with.

wulfir wrote:
I call bullshit on the "you had to announce who you were voting for beforehand".

This isn't what was said. It is said that for many voters their vote becomes publicly known as well as it becomes publicly known if they specifically try to mask their vote or hide it.

wulfir wrote:
The truth is that anybody who wanted to vote (sd) were most likely able to do so.

No one said otherwise except the strawman in your head.

wulfir.

58% of rapes made by foreigners in Sweden. SVT figures. I want to see your mental gymnastics over this one.
Also, note that overwhelming majority of them are Islamic.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:18 pm 

Attachment:
IMG-20180824-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180824-WA0002.jpg [ 122.81 KiB | Viewed 125 times ]

"I've got a handsome turbo-Saab for sale"
"It's a genuine Swedish car"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:45 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Kameolontti wrote:

Social Democrats begin their election campaign in Sweden.

..krkkkrrrrrkrkkkriuakkkkk - - - - > the sound a Kameolontti Fact Truck makes when it struggles down the road. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
wulfir wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

Social Democrats begin their election campaign in Sweden.

..krkkkrrrrrkrkkkriuakkkkk - - - - > the sound a Kameolontti Fact Truck makes when it struggles down the road. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:38 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Btw - on Kam's fishing for American sympathy with his "but this is the exact same level of stuff you usually throw at USA, except now that it happens in your..." is yet more Kam Grade A BS.

I don't have much of an opinion on the American election system. IIRC Kam himself said it something like "American elections were a coin toss followed by 4/8 years of bitching for the losing side".

Plus, I think some American poster figured their elections tended to favour the establishment and feed people who supplied American military bases overseas, or had some sort of economic interest abroad...

Keep your system, Yanks - or change it. Not a particulary interesting subject to me... ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1860 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 186  Next