maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1860 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 186  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295

From a historical perspective reverting back to a stance more like the cold war is really a return to a more normal state of affairs - as opposed to the post cold war idea of eternal peace in Europe.

The rusting sword needs to be sharpened again.Si vis pacem...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:

From a historical perspective reverting back to a stance more like the cold war is really a return to a more normal state of affairs - as opposed to the post cold war idea of eternal peace in Europe.

The rusting sword needs to be sharpened again.Si vis pacem...

Peace through strength.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:46 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Kameolontti wrote:

It's all lies! Russia is coming! Need more Muslims to protect from Russians! Rally behind the government!

Your betters know what's best for you, and how to spend your money better than yourself. So stop bitching about the cultural enrichment because we said so, you degenerate racist. The Russians are coming!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:58 am 
Staff Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:
...strength.

Military strength takes time to build up. Helps if it is possible to reduce the influence of the useful idiots - who tend to have much different priorities. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:14 am 
Staff Sergeant

Some parodies have started to appear:

"If the beer gets warm in the sun"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:25 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
NefariousKoel wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

It's all lies! Russia is coming! Need more Muslims to protect from Russians! Rally behind the government!

Your betters know what's best for you, and how to spend your money better than yourself. So stop bitching about the cultural enrichment because we said so, you degenerate racist. The Russians are coming!

:lol:

Quick now! Swedes prepare! Thousands of armored brigades are moving across Finnish highways towards Swedish border!

The threat is very real! We say so! This is no time to criticize the government - in fact to criticize them during such a dire time amounts to treason! You must all unite and form a common front to oppose the despicable aggressions by Russians and the imminent land invasion.

You know, just a thought - it makes no sense for Sweden to ally with Finland but we do have mine laying ships. Because, contrary to popular belief, Sweden doesn't share a land border with Russian Federation and Russians don't have the amphibious capability to take a country of 10 million people that has a military geared for national defense.

Then again I totally get how Faschischtisch Military is not something that the super evolved ubermenschen of Sweden would support. Swedes have evolved past barbaric violence and are now focused on spending 5% of GDP on Saving The World by making their country as welcoming a home for Islam as humanely possible. There simply isn't money left to buy anti-ship batteries and mine laying ships.

Luckily distributing left over Cold War leaflets didn't cost anything, it was possible to accommodate their delivery within the current fixed costs of having a postal service by utilizing the empty capacity.

Thus it cost nothing, people already employed on hourly wage collected the materials from the archives and distributed them on their usual routes.

That said Sweden might opt for NATO soon. If they could have an American base in their territory then they could cut their defense budget another 40% and have more Islam or better state funded mosques for those already in the country - or both. That'll teach them Russians who's who.

I just wonder how it would work out - criticizing US for it's defense spending while relying on them to defend Sweden. But Swedes consider themselves the best diplomats in the world, I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:44 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Nobody wants a fashist military - except maybe /pol/.

Sweden should rearm big time because of Russia. Maybe the opportunity to wack the Dane presents itself too. Good. One never knows.
I wouldn't exaclty oppose an alliance of sorts with Finland but it is basically pointless.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19878
wulfir wrote:
Nobody wants a fashist military - except maybe /pol/.

They have been proponants of Right Wing Death Squads for some time now.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:00 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Mac wrote:
....for some time now.

That picture...

Long ago, in Sweden - the 1980s - rental VCR movies came with trailers..., I remember seeing a trailer for some futuristic B-movie with what looked like German troops with "gas masks". Tried to track it down but with no luck. For shit and giggles...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382

If the r00skis want to fight these guys again they'd better know what they're doing or they're going get their asses kicked again. The Finns very rarely miss what they're shooting at.

so it goes, right Nero.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1860 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 186  Next