maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1510 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 151  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Jeez...I hope the restaurant staff didn't try to save the rolls from the table where the nerve agent was.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4894
You probably know you've already been playing at incremental war with Russia for decades.... Only now that he's "fighting back" he's a madman that must be destroyed....... We should have never imagined it was otherwise... Such is the reality of global politics between upper echelon powers.... Even if we pretended to be friends, there would be a constant undercurrent of rivalry and plans for the other's weakening or demise.... whether it's China or even between the EU and the USA....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:01 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4894
jack t ripper wrote:
Jeez...I hope the restaurant staff didn't try to save the rolls from the table where the nerve agent was.

That bottle of Nerve Agent with the "made in Russia" label was there..... Probably some empty vodka bottles and some cigarettes that smelled like burned hair....

It's entertaining to imagine why there's not even a shred of doubt about whodunit.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
EUBanana wrote:
That's because it is a bigger deal.

Let's not fool ourselves too much here - had some Muslim used poision or nerve agents on British soil those sites in Sweden would have been putting out articles on it like crazy. PeterSweden's fingers would glow from typing. Just now I saw one article on one of those sites. It basically says if Britain kicks out RT from the UK Putin of Russia will retaliate with a strong response...

For fun I went a simliar Swedish hard left news site - they had nothing on Britain, nothing about the nervegas attack, nothing about the anti-Muslim journalists being denied entry...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15050
wulfir wrote:
Let's not fool ourselves too much here - had some Muslim used poision or nerve agents on British soil those sites in Sweden would have been putting out articles on it like crazy. PeterSweden's fingers would glow from typing. Just now I saw one article on one of those sites. It basically says if Britain kicks out RT from the UK Putin of Russia will retaliate with a strong response...

And why wouldn't they? Nobody should read from one news source. I'm not unaware that Putin nerve gassed some Salisbury shoppers.

I'm honestly not quite sure what you're saying here, or trying to imply.

Putin has injured 22 British civilians in what in the non-nuclear age would be an act of war. The NATO council has been summoned, the British government is expelling a bunch of Russian diplomats, and is generally going apeshit as much as it can manage.

Do you think there's something wrong with the government's response to that? I don't.

In 2017 a truck of peace killed 4, injured 49. A concert filled with little girls was bombed, killing 22 and injuring 250. Then another truck of peace killed 8 and injured 48. A British guy who'd been angered by a documentary about mass Muslim rape then went to Finsbury Park and injured 8 muslims with his own truck of peace, in fairness. And then after that some Muslims tried to bomb a tube train in London but fucked it up, thankfully. And this year it turned out that there were another 1500 rapes in a small city of 170,000.

The government has done fuck all. In fact the government is making it worse. Yet more covered up rapes, yet more silencing of dissent, yet more crackdowns on civil liberties. Do you have a problem with that? Do you honestly think Putin is worse than what's going on there? Do you think the government response is a-ok?

I find it literally inconceivable that you do, to be honest.

What is the real public affairs crisis out of the two issues above. Putin? You have to be shitting me.

IMHO the mind is simply recoiling from the truth here because it's too uncomfortable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Do you doubt the rather stark laying out of the facts above? I mean even the coverups and such are pretty much admitted to in the MSM and by the occasional "respectable" (if a bunch of rape apologists are respectable) member of the ruling class. Not loudly, in fact very quietly and shamefully, but I don't think the facts are in much dispute.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
EUBanana wrote:
wulfir wrote:

And why wouldn't they? Nobody should read from one news source. I'm not unaware that Putin nerve gassed some Salisbury shoppers.

Putin has injured 22 British civilians in what in the non-nuclear age would be an act of war. The NATO council has been summoned, the British government is expelling a bunch of Russian diplomats, and is generally going apeshit as much as it can manage.

Do you think there's something wrong with the government's response to that? I don't.

In 2017 a truck of peace killed 4, injured 49. A concert filled with little girls was bombed, killing 22 and injuring 250. Then another truck of peace killed 8 and injured 48. A British guy who'd been angered by a documentary about mass Muslim rape then went to Finsbury Park and injured 8 muslims with his own truck of peace, in fairness. And then after that some Muslims tried to bomb a tube train in London but fucked it up, thankfully. And this year it turned out that there were another 1500 rapes in a small city of 170,000.

The government has done fuck all. In fact the government is making it worse. Yet more covered up rapes, yet more silencing of dissent, yet more crackdowns on civil liberties. Do you have a problem with that? Do you honestly think Putin is worse than what's going on there? Do you think the government response is a-ok?

I find it literally inconceivable that you do, to be honest.

What is the real public affairs crisis out of the two issues above. Putin? You have to be shitting me.

IMHO the mind is simply recoiling from the truth here because it's too uncomfortable.

Well said.
Too many people seem concerned that a fox has snuck into the henhouse out in back while the front door of the main house is left wide open with no one minding it.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:12 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
EUBanana wrote:

Earlier on in this thread there was some question regarding the anti-immigration crowd and in Sweden being pro-Putin.
These sites that take upon themselves to "tell the truth because the ordinary media is in on the Muslim conspiracy against Sweden" appears generally uninterested in reporting about negative aspects of Putin's de facto dictatorship in Russia.

Ironically so does the hard left who fall over themselves to welcome refugees (the opposite of the anti-immigration crowd) and criticize the USA and Israel.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1862
wulfir wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

Earlier on in this thread there was some question regarding the anti-immigration crowd and in Sweden being pro-Putin.
These sites that take upon themselves to "tell the truth because the ordinary media is in on the Muslim conspiracy against Sweden" appears generally uninterested in reporting about negative aspects of Putin's de facto dictatorship in Russia.

Ironically so does the hard left who fall over themselves to welcome refugees (the opposite of the anti-immigration crowd) and criticize the USA and Israel.

Funny this international nationalism, lead by Putin's Russia; the last and best hope for white Christians. :roll:

For EUB who likes to refer to V so eagerly, the closest example of the Lord Counselor Sutler is Putin. ;)

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

Alright.

Maybe they are pro Putin. It’s quite possible for both them, and the government/MSM/ruling class, to be both half right and half wrong...!

All the more reason to have a diverse press.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1510 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 151  Next