maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 183  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30436
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Anthropoid wrote:
Oh God . . . do I HAVE to click on a CBS news link . . . Think I'll wait till it gets uploaded by a YTber.

What is the gist of it? Trade war? As Abrad's thread seemed to suggest?


I only clicked on about 20 minutes into it.

I only saw two questions.

THe first one that I saw was to Trump & the Swedish PM from a foreign (probably Swedish) reporter who asked if he thought the Russians would try to interfere in the 2018 US and Swedish elections. Each leader kind of said that they are aware of it and are dealing with it. Trump also talked about what a great economy the US has right now and how his party is in a good position for the midterms.

The second one was to the Swedish PM...the reporter referenced the recent NY Times article and Trump's Tweets about Sweden last year. The Swedish PM admitted (paraphrasing) that of course they have some local problems that they need to deal with, that when he came in they had existing Swedish laws that allowed such a large surge of refugees and that they had changed that. He also talked about the great welfare program Sweden has.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19198
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Oh God . . . do I HAVE to click on a CBS news link . . . Think I'll wait till it gets uploaded by a YTber.

What is the gist of it? Trade war? As Abrad's thread seemed to suggest?


I only clicked on about 20 minutes into it.

I only saw two questions.



There was some regarding tariffs & trade while they were taking questions.

Despite the ridiculous video headline, it was a pretty relaxed exchange despite some possibly awkward Q&A.


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19198
Reputation points: 18052
What's this scuttlebutt about?

Quote:
A 64 year old man is charged for hate speech on FB in Sweden because he told people to learn self defends.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7880
Reputation points: 17300
chijohnaok wrote:
The second one was to the Swedish PM...the reporter referenced the recent NY Times article and Trump's Tweets about Sweden last year. The Swedish PM admitted (paraphrasing) that of course they have some local problems that they need to deal with, that when he came in they had existing Swedish laws that allowed such a large surge of refugees and that they had changed that.

He also talked about the great welfare program Sweden has.



"We may have a Muslim majority one day and Sharia-law in Swedestan, women may be afraid to go out - but at least the Welfare System runs like well oiled machine; tax payer money is finding it's way to Muslim pockets without incident!"

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19198
Reputation points: 18052
Kameolontti wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
The second one was to the Swedish PM...the reporter referenced the recent NY Times article and Trump's Tweets about Sweden last year. The Swedish PM admitted (paraphrasing) that of course they have some local problems that they need to deal with, that when he came in they had existing Swedish laws that allowed such a large surge of refugees and that they had changed that.

He also talked about the great welfare program Sweden has.



"We may have a Muslim majority one day and Sharia-law in Swedestan, women may be afraid to go out - but at least the Welfare System runs like well oiled machine; tax payer money is finding it's way to Muslim pockets without incident!"


:lol: :?

Sounds familiar. :x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3368
Reputation points: 4670
EUBanana wrote:
Seems to me the comparison is 110% utterly spurious smoke.


Both were/are painted as vermin by the propaganda...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3368
Reputation points: 4670
Anthropoid wrote:
If there IS NO change in crime as you seem to suggest, then why is your government so clamped down on the raw data that would ALLOW any passive observer to confirm as much and help make the pro-immigrant argument for them!? :P


The government does not even agree to the existance of no-go zones. :D


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3368
Reputation points: 4670
NefariousKoel wrote:
But now this is blossoming into even more criticism when seedy British Commie politicians are being praised. :|


Maybe it'll be harder for Corbyn now when the Russkies are on a spy murder offensive..., maybe not...

Wonder how big the step is from killing old MI6 agents hiding away in the west to people in variuos countries who are anti-Putin...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3368
Reputation points: 4670
From PeterSweden's twitter:

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 11416
Reputation points: 15675
wulfir wrote:
EUBanana wrote:
Seems to me the comparison is 110% utterly spurious smoke.


Both were/are painted as vermin by the propaganda...


What propaganda is that? The yet another mass rape story that just broke over here perhaps?

The only propaganda I see on the subject is how this sort of thing is routinely covered up or downplayed.

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 183  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group