maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 183  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
abradley wrote:
Quote:
Swedish Whistleblower Cop Put on Notice for Claiming Gang Rape ‘Cultural Phenomenon’ Linked to Mass Migration
sweden
STIG-AKE JONSSON/AFP/Getty Images

by Chris Tomlinson14 Feb 20181765
(Continued)
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02 ... henomenon/

So Wulfir, does this all seem copacetic to you? Sounds like police state stuff to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Quote:
The levels of migrant crime are largely unknown in Sweden as the government has refused to publish official statistics for over a decade. Some websites that have published court data that shows whether a criminal is foreign-born, like the website Lexbase, have been censored by the government which claims the information should only be made available to lawyers, accredited journalists, and other professionals

Hrmm..

Ongoing government cover-ups of data, and arresting people for their speech?

Swedish gov't actions, in recent years, only indicate the gov't has been actively hiding information from it's citizens and threatening those who try to expose it.

Being a constitutionalist I would find such behavior, by my own government, as an outright crime at best, and a treasonous attempt at subverting representative democracy on any other day. :?

Are Swedes okay with that? Some interviews, only made under cover of anonymity, suggest there are a growing number of Swedes who are not. Are the rest of you not concerned due to the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality? Or do you believe that all the "refugees" you've been taking in haven't committed higher rates of crime than the indigenous population? Both?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:39 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
Anthropoid wrote:
So Wulfir, does this all seem copacetic to you? Sounds like police state stuff to me.

I went and ordered some Arctic Pro Muck Boots the other day. Talked to the owners of the store for a while. One of them had a relative who was a cop down south. According to him the situation is shite down there with not enough police, crap conditions for the police force, rising crime gangs and immigrants..., buuuut probably also not somewaht tame in an international comparision.

Johanna Björkman (law background) claims as an employee of the state he has a loyalty duty (lojalitetsplikt) to the employer but also strong freedom of speech which must be balanced with his position as a policeman because he then also has a so called duty of objectivity (objektivitetsplikt). She does not belive his statement is against the law.

But it is stated in general terms (culture of immigrants) about his percieved reality in a specific location (Örebro). The issue is if statements like this would disrupt the confidence the public has in the police and if people belonging to the targeted group (immigrants) will avoid reporting crime because they assume the police are against them, won't be objective in the investigation etc.

Springare claims he expressed his view(s) as a private person and not as a policeman. I have a favourable impression of Springare, and I think he is basically right. Will his stated view have a negative impact on immigrants that are not douche-bags (I have met a few, they do exist)? I think so, not much maybe, but yeah...

However, AFAIK, Gates of Vienna type sites (with their target fixation on immigration/Muslims/Sweden's impending destruction) normally do not take much notice of other factors like Dan Eliassons impact on the police force.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:59 pm 
Staff Sergeant

NefariousKoel wrote:
Hrmm..

Who was arrested for their speech?

There are lots of different opinions in Sweden, there is no lack of voices critical of the government....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:43 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603
wulfir wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:
Hrmm..

There are lots of different opinions in Sweden, there is no lack of voices critical of the government....
iirc some time ago one of your church ministers was charged because of his sermon, he was cleared in a trial but the threat is there.

If I was a Swede and said something anti Muslim then was charged, even if I was let off who pays for my lawyer?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1459
abradley wrote:
wulfir wrote:

iirc some time ago one of your church ministers was charged because of his sermon, he was cleared in a trial but the threat is there.

If I was a Swede and said something anti Muslim then was charged, even if I was let off who pays for my lawyer?

More like likely be homophobia. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

abradley wrote:

If your thinking about Åke Green he preached his unhappiness about allowing homosexual partnerships. Green belongs to one of the bigger so called Free Churches here ("Pingst movement, has American origins).

abradley wrote:

If found not quilty the taxpayers will cover it. That's me. (Assuming it's a so called Brottmål. In a Civilmål the losing party pays.)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Question abrad, is this the sort of stuff you mean with anti-Muslim?

Here's an Islam critical opinion piece from Göteborgs-posten, the biggest morning newspaper in the Göteborg region (western Sweden) titeled "We must dare to challenge all kinds of Islamic extremism":
(maybe you can google translate it, if not I'll do it next week, too tired tonite):

Quote:
Vi måste våga utmana all slags islamisk extremism

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/debatt/vi-m%C3%A5ste-v%C3%A5ga-utmana-all-slags-islamisk-extremism-1.5174981

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1459
wulfir wrote:
Question abrad, is this the sort of stuff you mean with anti-Muslim?

Here's an Islam critical opinion piece from Göteborgs-posten, the biggest morning newspaper in the Göteborg region (western Sweden) titeled "We must dare to challenge all kinds of Islamic extremism":
(maybe you can google translate it, if not I'll do it next week, too tired tonite):

Quote:
Vi måste våga utmana all slags islamisk extremism

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/debatt/vi-m%C3%A5ste-v%C3%A5ga-utmana-all-slags-islamisk-extremism-1.5174981

Jag förstår svenska mycke bra, ultra bra.

Men förstår du på finska?

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603
wulfir wrote:
abradley wrote:

If your thinking about Åke Green he preached his unhappiness about allowing homosexual partnerships. Green belongs to one of the bigger so called Free Churches here ("Pingst movement, has American origins).

abradley wrote:

If found not quilty the taxpayers will cover it. That's me. (Assuming it's a so called Brottmål. In a Civilmål the losing party pays.)
That's good, not the case in the USA.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 183  Next