maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1878 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 188  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:08 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5420
Quote:
And that marks the end of Sweden’s national heritage.

One guy is going to obliterate every museum, tradition, story, sculpture, painting, arceological site, historic building etc? Gotta' be quite some guy that Paki?

The end is nigh... :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
Quote:
And that marks the end of Sweden’s national heritage.

One guy is going to obliterate every museum, tradition, story, sculpture, painting, arceological site, historic building etc? Gotta' be quite some guy that Paki?

The end is nigh... :lol:

It remains to be seen what Qaisar Mahmood will do about preserving (or changing) Sweden’s national heritage.

I have no idea how long his term is.

Let him be judged at the conclusion of his term by what he has done (or not done).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 am 
Staff Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:
Let him be judged at the conclusion of his term by what he has done (or not done).

I imagine people noticing that guy is totally uninterested in the induvidual, but give weight to his origin, religion and how much that can be used for "influence" purposes.

@GOP_TEN
@VilleOfSweden
@Rightwingangel
etc

:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
wulfir wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

I imagine people noticing that guy is totally uninterested in the induvidual, but give weight to his origin, religion and how much that can be used for "influence" purposes.

@GOP_TEN
@VilleOfSweden
@Rightwingangel
etc

:D

He got the attention because his origins, lack of knowledge in the appointed field, and especially his religion indicates he was purposefully appointed because of those same reasons.

Not suspicious at all, right? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:43 pm 
Staff Sergeant

NefariousKoel wrote:
He got the attention because his origins, lack of knowledge in the appointed field, and especially his religion indicates he was purposefully appointed because of those same reasons.

I honestly had not heard of him before, but here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/qaismah

He claims the information is wrong about it being a new job. Says he worked at Riksantikvarieämbetet (Heritage Board) for almost seven years, been department boss for four years. That should be easy to fact check...

It seems he has written a book or two (haven't read them). I have not seen any serious sources claim he was apointed because he is a Muslim fighter for the establishment of "Swedistan"...

NefariousKoel wrote:
Not suspicious at all, right? ;)

There is an ongoing drag-Sweden-through-the-dirt-sort-of-campaign right now by a number of actors. The Russians do it for their own purposes (basically weakening others by stirring up shit) Some Americans right wingers also appear to have a funny interest in Sweden, probably in order to further their own domestic agenda, but it has changed from previously being evil-Commie-Sweden to evil-pro-Muslim-Sweden.

There is also strong anti-immigration/anti-Muslim current in Sweden where people or groups tend to uncritically pick up articles like the previously posted one, when a little healthy suspicion would be in order. There are anti-Immigration or anti-left voices that get their message out in what I think is a little smarter fashion - like Iranian born right wing politician Hanif Bali or war journalist Johanne Hildebrant...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16336
You seem to be suggesting that Sweden has experienced no unwanted or unanticipated negative repercussions as a result of its much more "open-door" policy with regards to Islamic migrants. I find that very hard to believe.

In the first place, the evidence at hand suggests that there are now ethnic ghettos in certain Swedish cities which are de facto "no go zones." That is new, is it not? It seems beyond comprehension that one might suggest that this was not a negative development. Certainly the intent of loosening immigration restrictions was not to promote ghettos of unassimilated, hostile, impoverished, xenophobic criminals? No matter what the actual proportions, at a qualitative level the fact of the emergence of ethnic ghettos in recent years is a difficult example to dismiss.

And then we have the claims of "Rape capital" and "Concealed crime statistics" as well as apaprently totalitarian "anti-Hate Crime" policies and practices on the part of the Swedish government. While most of these may be largely inconsequential, probably not even reaching the extent of civil liberties infringement exemplified by the Scottish Nazi-Imitating Pug saga, the fact that your government finds it necessary to behave so defensively with respect to its "pro-diversity" policies sends up red flags. Pewdiepie wound up on some sort of "hate suspects" list for Pete's Sake!

I do not believe or latch onto many of the "Swedistan is Burning" stories I come across, much less espouse them as the truth behind the conspiracies. But at the same time, it is difficult to dispel all the implications of the "Swedistan is Burning" trope and I sure as hell will not be making any vacations to Scandinavia any time soon; and that effectively probably means for the rest of my life. I suspect that many moderate and even "leftist" Anglo foreigners feel exactly the same way.

Sweden may have "gained" a lot of diversity, but it has also lost a lot of credibility.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:39 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Anthropoid wrote:
But at the same time, it is difficult to dispel all the implications of the "Swedistan is Burning" trope and I sure as hell will not be making any vacations to Scandinavia any time soon; and that effectively probably means for the rest of my life. I suspect that many moderate and even "leftist" Anglo foreigners feel exactly the same way.

Sweden, being a small nation, depends to a degree on its good name - so the "negative news flood" could be damaging, somewhat - but I suspect much of it is aimed at Gates of Vienna readers and the like who are already, so to speak belivers, which might limit the impact.

Quote:
A year on from 'Last Night in Sweden' US tourists flock in

The year following US President Donald Trump's notorious 'Last Night in Sweden' speech, the number of US tourists coming to the Scandinavian country shot up by 44 percent.

https://www.thelocal.se/20180207/a-year-on-from-last-night-in-sweden-us-tourists-soar

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17050
Anthropoid wrote:
In the first place, the evidence at hand suggests that there are now ethnic ghettos in certain Swedish cities which are de facto "no go zones." That is new, is it not? It seems beyond comprehension that one might suggest that this was not a negative development. Certainly the intent of loosening immigration restrictions was not to promote ghettos of unassimilated, hostile, impoverished, xenophobic criminals? No matter what the actual proportions, at a qualitative level the fact of the emergence of ethnic ghettos in recent years is a difficult example to dismiss.

One of my Swedish friends fairly recently studied at university in Malmo. She said she didn't like it there, that Malmo felt very unsafe, and she was glad to be back up north again.

She is also a hard core anti-racist and an open borders supporter.

I get the impression that the cognitive dissonance is strong.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
EUBanana wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

One of my Swedish friends fairly recently studied at university in Malmo. She said she didn't like it there, that Malmo felt very unsafe, and she was glad to be back up north again.

She is also a hard core anti-racist and an open borders supporter.

I get the impression that the cognitive dissonance is strong.

She is not unique.

When I still lived up in Chicago, you had those that publicly said one thing, but when it came time to choosing where they would live, they would fall into 2 groups:
----those that chose to live within the City of Chicago lived in high rise apartment/condominium buildings with doormen at the entrance.
----those that chose to live in suburbs resided in walled/gated communities with security guards at the gatehouse entrance.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
Quote:
Swedish Whistleblower Cop Put on Notice for Claiming Gang Rape ‘Cultural Phenomenon’ Linked to Mass Migration
sweden
STIG-AKE JONSSON/AFP/Getty Images

by Chris Tomlinson14 Feb 20181765
(Continued)
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02 ... henomenon/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1878 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 188  Next