maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:20 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 14671
wulfir wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:
Formal complaint of fascist vocabulary or so was submitted immediately.

Here's a real story though:

One of the first officers I was under (as a youth volunteer, before being called up) was of German origin, double names, aristocracy I guess. He came from some sort of castle or estate in a region of Germany now in Poland, and supposedly his dad had been in the Luftwaffe and shot down over Normandy. This officer did some kind of service in West Germany then moved to Sweden and enlisted here. He had a background in Swedish armoured corps and had seen servicen in one of the UN Battalions in Lebanon. He did not have a favourable impression of the Israelis whom he called "The Jews". One day we were given a tour of new equipment, the Strf 9040 and the Strv 121 (Leopard II) - the Leopard came with MG3 a German machinegun not otherwise used in Sweden (we use Ksp 58/FN MAG). One of the crewmen had dismounted the MG3 and when my ex-German commander saw this he cried out with utter Joy "I know that one! I know that one!" like he had found an old dear friend.

Of the kids in my group of FBU volunteers some were great guys, some were stupid, one was a girl, one or two had some sort of extreme right wing connection, one was a hockey player, one had a ring in his ear which was removed in the field in a rather primitive fashion because it was not preussiskt - unsoldierlike.. Some came from the Luleå section and they were just plain sad - awful soldier material. Unwelcome labour assignments were known as "negerjobb" ("negrowork").

This was early 90s but the chance of any of us speaking up against fashist terms in this army context was pretty much nil IMO.

Well the person I'm talking about is a person I know told the story for he was the instructor himself.

It didn't result in anything except heavy rolling of eyes on my friend's part.

As for fascist terminology, in Recon Company my instructor would always brief every defensive scenario with "when the yöntimo (timo of the night aka black person) come, Janne will cover this section with PKM, Jarkko and Ari will be here and so on, we'll let the yöntimo in deep in the killzone and then slaughter them".

Every. Fucking. Training. We were always fighting yöntimo. He was from Helsinki though and he referred to the entire opposite gender as "horo" (ho, whore) while making distinction between "regular horo" and "good horo".

That said he was the best damn squad leader I've ever had the privilege of working with and he inspired our squad to great feats of both mental and physical prowess. Stoic when mindfucked, relentless when fighting. Yea, he also made sure our squad never got to deal with shit if he could help it and that we would always use every opportunity to score extra pizza or so.

This was by the way the same unit in which the battalion commander asked "who among you took more than one pancake at cafeteria" (there was a plaque saying 1/person) and as two-three dozen arms were raised we saw one of the only times ever the man get angry, yelling red faced "don't fucking get caught you bastards because that shit rains on me and then I rain it on you! I don't give a fuck if you take extra pancakes or not but you don't get caught and you never fucking admit it to anyone".

Recon Company was a fun place. Bear in mind I didn't specialize as a recon as per my call due to medical condition, not that I don't still get nightmares where I am at Recon Company and suddenly my body is all fixed up and I take my place as armored recon squad leader.. But hey, no one said life was going to be all fun and easy. I've made my peace and found alternate infantry position though every time I see IFVs rolling I feel this knife in my chest.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
Kameolontti wrote:

Why do all the Reds and Greens want to study journalism? That's a good question. I suppose they don't - the Blues (conservatives, etc. capitalists) will study business or law instead of journalism. Hence they're so absent in media here.

That's a pretty universal tendency.

Actually, I'd say the Law studies types tend to favor the liberal side more than conservative these days. But there is a split with that one.

When it comes to trends regarding the rest, Conservatives tend towards business, engineering, and some of the hard sciences. While the Libs go for things like journalism, media, social examination, etc.

Number crunching vs Social speculation. Cold logic vs Melodramatic feelz.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
Commies want to be Marine Biologists and shit. They want people who actually work for a living to pay them six figure salaries to indulge their hobbies.

Most lawyers are liberals, and most politicians are lawyers. A law degree is a licence to steal, again from people who actually work.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 am 

Want to see real commies, visit the Humanistic Disciples lodges at any university.

Teachers, journalists, wherever they can position themselves to re-educate the most people. Once a principal or an editor, only hire people that think alike - can't have those conflicting views complicating the conditioning process.

Lawyers. They don't pay taxes and they often end up ruining everything for everyone, making themselves necessary and creating things like job contracts that reduce you to a slave - where you can only be legally hired by them in which case they can rent you up for a high cost while paying you whatever they feel like.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:44 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4420
Finland and the USA to jointly invade Sweden, end of September 2017.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2651
wulfir wrote:

Can Finland keep all the land it takes? ;)

Like all Sweden to the North of Stockholm.

And there will be another exercise next year. :lol:

But back to reality, it is good that Sweden now has decided to defend Gotland. Few years back, before 2014, Sweden practically demilitarized Gotland, the unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Baltic Sea.

We help you, you help us. Just like as during the cold war Sweden had extra Drakens for Finland. ;)

Finland will be the land mine of Sweden, you you give us material and air power. A win-win for both.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
wulfir wrote:

Make Sweden Great Again.

:P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:49 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2077
wulfir wrote:

About damn time!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:59 am 

wulfir wrote:

Looking at my calendar, this is the easily the best proposition available. I'll be clearing calendar of all the nonsense and start readying. Preparations to make, checklists to check.

I will bring my full plate and three horses. I have some men-at-arms to command. Now, where do you need a good cavalryman 'cause I'm your guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10 ... -migrants/

Quote:
Swedish Lawyer: Majority of Rape Suspects In Cases Are Migrants

by CHRIS TOMLINSON
7 Oct 2017

Swedish lawyer Elisabeth Fritz claims that in the majority of rape cases she has had to work on the suspects have been individuals from migrant backgrounds and has called on the government to “lift the lid” on the issue.
Ms Fritz took the unusual step of writing about the issue on her Instagram account, and posted a picture of herself having just come from a district court in the Swedish capital of Stockholm.

She wrote, “The rape reports are increasing and at my desk and I have many rapes and group violence. The majority of the suspects I meet in these cases have a foreign background.”

She then claimed that her colleague contacted the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) to examine the national statistics on migrant crime. “Brå also has no number, because such statistics do not exist,” she said.

“If we are to work preventively and stop rape it’s time to find out how the perpetrator looks. We must take the matter seriously and dare to lift the lid. How else will we fight these terrible and tough rapes committed to all victims? It is the perpetrator that is the problem. I will proceed with the question because this is NOT acceptable” she added.

Ms Fritz is just the latest Swede involved in the justice system to blow the whistle on the extent of migrant crime in the country. Earlier this year Swedish police officer Peter Springare caused a national uproar when he claimed that the majority of criminals he dealt with were migrants.

Springare was initially threatened with charges of hate speech and investigated by the police but the charges were later dropped and he was offered a column in the Swedish newspaper Nyheter Idag. The reasoning for offering him a column was so that the paper, rather than Springare would be responsible for the content of his writing and will give him protection from prosecution.

Shortly after Springare blew the whistle on the problem he was backed up by criminology professor Leif GW Persson who said, “Yes, I have made the same observation,” and added, “anyone with eyes to see can know who is doing these kinds of actions.”

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next