maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16056
There goes her career.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:41 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 14671
jack t ripper wrote:
There goes her career.

"Why can't people just roll with the punches, huh?"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/07/swedish-lawyer-claims-majority-rape-suspects-cases-migrants/

Quote:
Swedish Lawyer: Majority of Rape Suspects In Cases Are Migrants

by CHRIS TOMLINSON
7 Oct 2017

Swedish lawyer Elisabeth Fritz claims that in the majority of rape cases she has had to work on the suspects have been individuals from migrant backgrounds and has called on the government to “lift the lid” on the issue.
Ms Fritz took the unusual step of writing about the issue on her Instagram account, and posted a picture of herself having just come from a district court in the Swedish capital of Stockholm.

She wrote, “The rape reports are increasing and at my desk and I have many rapes and group violence. The majority of the suspects I meet in these cases have a foreign background.”

She then claimed that her colleague contacted the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) to examine the national statistics on migrant crime. “Brå also has no number, because such statistics do not exist,” she said.

“If we are to work preventively and stop rape it’s time to find out how the perpetrator looks. We must take the matter seriously and dare to lift the lid. How else will we fight these terrible and tough rapes committed to all victims? It is the perpetrator that is the problem. I will proceed with the question because this is NOT acceptable” she added.

Ms Fritz is just the latest Swede involved in the justice system to blow the whistle on the extent of migrant crime in the country. Earlier this year Swedish police officer Peter Springare caused a national uproar when he claimed that the majority of criminals he dealt with were migrants.

Springare was initially threatened with charges of hate speech and investigated by the police but the charges were later dropped and he was offered a column in the Swedish newspaper Nyheter Idag. The reasoning for offering him a column was so that the paper, rather than Springare would be responsible for the content of his writing and will give him protection from prosecution.

Shortly after Springare blew the whistle on the problem he was backed up by criminology professor Leif GW Persson who said, “Yes, I have made the same observation,” and added, “anyone with eyes to see can know who is doing these kinds of actions.”

Sooooo...

When will the gov't begin harassing her for telling the truth?

At least Springare was near retirement.

Or is the reality starting to sink in?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:20 pm 

You know, after 50+ million people killed through genocide and with USSR being dissolved by it's own leaders as defunct, people still refuse to accept that there was anything wrong with communism.

The reality never sinks in with everyone. And journalists feel the peer pressure heavily on themselves if they were ever to waver from their commie conviction.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12340
Ancient Swedes were actually muslim...

Quote:
A Swedish university has discovered Arabic characters for “Allah” and “Ali” woven into Viking burial clothes. Researchers at Uppsala University describe the finding of the geometric Kufic characters in silver on woven bands of silk as “staggering”.

The researchers at Uppsala, Sweden’s oldest university, were re-examining clothes that had been in storage for some time. They had originally been found at Viking burial sites in Birka and Gamla Uppsala in Sweden. Textile archaeology researcher Annika Larsson told the BBC that at first she could not make sense of the symbols, but then, “I remembered where I had seen similar designs: in Spain, on Moorish textiles.”

This led to the identification of the name “Ali” in the text and, when looked at in a mirror, the word “Allah” in reverse was revealed.

“Perhaps this was an attempt to write prayers so that they could be read from left to right,” said Larsson. Arabic characters are more typically inscribed right to left. The finding contradicts theories that Islamic objects in Viking graves are only the result of plunder or trade because, she explained, “the inscriptions appear in typical Viking age clothing that have their counterparts in preserved images of Valkyries”.
A history of the Viking world – in 10 extraordinary objects
Read more

Larsson said the choice of burial clothes reflected the fineries of Viking life rather than the day-to-day reality, in much the same way that in the modern era people are buried in formal clothes. “Presumably, Viking age burial customs were influenced by Islam and the idea of an eternal life in paradise after death.”

Viking contact with the Islamic world is a well-established fact. There have been finds of more than 100,000 Islamic silver coins known as dirhams in Viking-age Scandinavia. DNA analysis of Viking graves has also shown that some of them contain people who originated in Persia.

The Vale of York hoard, discovered near Harrogate in 2007, contained objects relating to three belief systems – Islam, Christianity and the worship of Thor – and at least seven different languages. And in March 2015 a Viking woman’s glass ring was discovered bearing the inscription “for Allah” or “to Allah”.

The textile finds with the Arabic script are on display at Enköpings museum’s exhibition on Viking couture until February 2018.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... university

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2651
Mac wrote:
Ancient Swedes were actually muslim...

Quote:
A Swedish university has discovered Arabic characters for “Allah” and “Ali” woven into Viking burial clothes. Researchers at Uppsala University describe the finding of the geometric Kufic characters in silver on woven bands of silk as “staggering”.

The researchers at Uppsala, Sweden’s oldest university, were re-examining clothes that had been in storage for some time. They had originally been found at Viking burial sites in Birka and Gamla Uppsala in Sweden. Textile archaeology researcher Annika Larsson told the BBC that at first she could not make sense of the symbols, but then, “I remembered where I had seen similar designs: in Spain, on Moorish textiles.”

This led to the identification of the name “Ali” in the text and, when looked at in a mirror, the word “Allah” in reverse was revealed.

“Perhaps this was an attempt to write prayers so that they could be read from left to right,” said Larsson. Arabic characters are more typically inscribed right to left. The finding contradicts theories that Islamic objects in Viking graves are only the result of plunder or trade because, she explained, “the inscriptions appear in typical Viking age clothing that have their counterparts in preserved images of Valkyries”.
A history of the Viking world – in 10 extraordinary objects
Read more

Larsson said the choice of burial clothes reflected the fineries of Viking life rather than the day-to-day reality, in much the same way that in the modern era people are buried in formal clothes. “Presumably, Viking age burial customs were influenced by Islam and the idea of an eternal life in paradise after death.”

Viking contact with the Islamic world is a well-established fact. There have been finds of more than 100,000 Islamic silver coins known as dirhams in Viking-age Scandinavia. DNA analysis of Viking graves has also shown that some of them contain people who originated in Persia.

The Vale of York hoard, discovered near Harrogate in 2007, contained objects relating to three belief systems – Islam, Christianity and the worship of Thor – and at least seven different languages. And in March 2015 a Viking woman’s glass ring was discovered bearing the inscription “for Allah” or “to Allah”.

The textile finds with the Arabic script are on display at Enköpings museum’s exhibition on Viking couture until February 2018.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... university

Hey, compare Viking Valhalla and Muslim heaven; only for warriors died in battle. A lot of booze to drink and virgins to play with.

I have heard about this connection before. Vikings did travel a lot though. All depends how old is the Viking Valhalla. :roll:

Skool.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:14 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
They Were also Nazis, judging from the swastika visible at the top.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2651
doggie wrote:
They Were also Nazis, judging from the swastika visible at the top.

Old Hawkeye sees all. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:27 am 

Now Swedish politicians have all the proof they ever needed.

"Our ancestors were all Muslim! Vikings were Muslim! SO we're only returning to our glory days now!"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
Note how the white supremacist Kam fails to acknowledge the contributions African Americans and Muslims have made to Scandinavian culture.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next