maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 241  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:12 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 12125
Reputation points: 19175
Amusingly some Corbyn supporters and Alex Salmond, former head of the SNP, ended up on Russia Today.

Putler playing 4D chess alright...

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 4573
Reputation points: 6294
EUBanana wrote:
...ended up on Russia Today.


Well..., from what I understand Corbyn is one of those compromised Cold War era politicians that does not like the EU, NATO, the US, the Jews but has an apeacement approach to the Kremlin. Seems only fair that his fans will have some RT/Sputnik space...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36753
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
ASAP Rocky found guilty of assault but spared jail in Swedish trial

Glad that is over with.

I wonder when he tours in Finland?
Maybe Nero could take in an A$AP Rocky show in Helsinki?

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36753
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Quote:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/08/swedi ... n-refugee/

Swedish newspaper carrier kidnapped and tortured by Syrian refugee

By KATARINA 17 August 2019

Naked and all bloody, the 25-year-old newspaper man managed to escape his torturer, open a small window in the addict and crawl into an apartment where a young woman took care of him and called the Police. A Syrian man is now placed in custody suspected of abduction and two cases of abuse of the first degree.

The events, which has stirred up the public in the small and normally calm vicinity of Kristianstad, Sweden, took place a few days ago. It turned out that residents in the area saw two naked men running around on the roof of an apartment block.

One of the men is believed to be the Swedish newspaper carrier, who is an experienced deliverer of newspapers to the town’s residents and in his mid-20’s. The other is believed to have been his suspected perpetrator, a Syrian citizen.

Tortured and kidnapped


When escaping the Syrian, the newsman managed to open up a small window, leading to a top apartment in the house. He jumped into the flat where a 19-year-old woman was alone with her dog. The man told her he had been kidnapped and tortured and his body was covered with wounds. She immediately called the Police and took care of the newsman. The man seems to have been cut in his artery and thanks to her brave and quick acts, she made him stop bleeding.

“There was blood all over him”, the woman told the tabloid Expressen. “He claimed he had been tortured and abused for a long time. His eyes were wondering as he was in some kind of chock and he only wanted her help to call the Police”, the woman’s father told the same newspaper.

Newspaper man disappeared at night


The time was approximately 11 am when the young woman saved the man. During the night before, the news company where the carrier worked, received information about disturbances on the news man’s delivery tour. The night management tried to reach their employer but there was no reply. Instead they received a strange text message from his phone.

“We received a text from our carrier that we did not understand, and since we were unsure if he was the sender of the message, we sent out staff to the site. They found his trolley and newspapers, but not our employee or the keys”, says the victims’ employer Johan Lundin, who also says he is completely horrified by the events.

More than one victim


There are at least two people who has been abused by the man, a 25-year-old Syrian citizen who needs interpreter in Arabic to communicate. In addition, a police officer was injured when trying to enter a broken window. According to the warrant for custody arrest, the man is placed under custody for two cases of abuse of the first degree and one for illegal abduction.


There was an article in Swedish that was linked within the above article:
(If any Swedish speakers find any major factual discrepancies between the above article and the linked Swedish article, please feel free to comment on the differences)


https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/m ... aldsbrott/

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:45 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 12125
Reputation points: 19175
WTF is wrong with these people? I mean who would do such a thing?

The mind boggles.

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:55 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36753
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
EUBanana wrote:
WTF is wrong with these people? I mean who would do such a thing?

The mind boggles.


Quote:
I mean who would do such a thing?


Swedes?

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:35 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19728
Reputation points: 19776
chijohnaok wrote:
EUBanana wrote:
WTF is wrong with these people? I mean who would do such a thing?

The mind boggles.


Quote:
I mean who would do such a thing?


Swedes?


Surprised the news article mentioned the perpetrator being "Syrian".

Did they not get the "Ix-nay on the Islam-ay" directive from HQ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:25 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36753
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kholm.html

Quote:
A$AP Rocky's Swedish lawyer is 'shot in the head and chest' in Stockholm as police question female lawyer banned from contacting him

    Henrik Olsson Lilja was shot leaving his building in Stockholm this morning
    Gunman appeared and shot him in the head and chest, his condition isn't known
    Olsson Lilja first represented Rocky when he was first taken into custody after assaulting a man who was harassing him and his team on the street

By BRIDIE PEARSON-JONES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:35 EDT, 6 September 2019 | UPDATED: 10:21 EDT, 6 September 2019

A prominent Swedish lawyer who represented A$AP Rocky in his Stockholm assault case has been shot in the head and chest in an 'ambush attack'.

Henrik Olsson Lilja was leaving his apartment building in downtown Stockholm shortly before nine this morning when a gunman approached and shot him.

Neighbors saw a person wrestle the lawyer in a stairwell, before the shooting and gave Olsson Lilja a phone to call the police, who have since arrested several suspects.

A woman, also a senior lawyer, who was previously banned from contacting Olsson Lilja is among those arrested, but the shooter has been identified as a man.

'One person has been arrested as a suspect for the attempted murder attempt' a spokesperson for the prosecutor's office said.

The gunman swiftly jumped into a waiting SUV and sped off and the lawyer's condition is unknown. He is still at large.

Olsson Lilja first represented Rocky when he was first taken into custody after assaulting a man who was harassing him and his team on the street, but he was replaced before the trial began.

It is not known if the shooting had any relation to the US rapper's case.

Emergency services were at 8.59am and the prestigious lawyer was taken hospital in an ambulance, local media reported. He was conscious when police arrived and is believed to be in a stable but serious condition.

A witness described to expressen 'it was very bloody'.

'He was bleeding on his face but he could talk. He told police "it hurts"'

The American rapper, real name Rakim Mayers, served more than a month behind bars in Sweden, while awaiting trial for an assault.

But Mayers and two co-accused - David Rispers Jr and Bladimir Corniel - walked away following their trial despite the prosecution claiming they 'used more violence than was needed' as he apparently tried to break up a brawl in Stockholm.

He was given a two-year suspended sentence for the attack, which garnered international attention and saw Donald Trump and dozens of US celebrities notably Kim Kardashian and Kanye West advocate for him.


_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:29 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32240
Reputation points: 20000
chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/08/swedi ... n-refugee/

Swedish newspaper carrier kidnapped and tortured by Syrian refugee

By KATARINA 17 August 2019

Naked and all bloody, the 25-year-old newspaper man managed to escape his torturer, open a small window in the addict and crawl into an apartment where a young woman took care of him and called the Police. A Syrian man is now placed in custody suspected of abduction and two cases of abuse of the first degree.

The events, which has stirred up the public in the small and normally calm vicinity of Kristianstad, Sweden, took place a few days ago. It turned out that residents in the area saw two naked men running around on the roof of an apartment block.

One of the men is believed to be the Swedish newspaper carrier, who is an experienced deliverer of newspapers to the town’s residents and in his mid-20’s. The other is believed to have been his suspected perpetrator, a Syrian citizen.

Tortured and kidnapped


When escaping the Syrian, the newsman managed to open up a small window, leading to a top apartment in the house. He jumped into the flat where a 19-year-old woman was alone with her dog. The man told her he had been kidnapped and tortured and his body was covered with wounds. She immediately called the Police and took care of the newsman. The man seems to have been cut in his artery and thanks to her brave and quick acts, she made him stop bleeding.

“There was blood all over him”, the woman told the tabloid Expressen. “He claimed he had been tortured and abused for a long time. His eyes were wondering as he was in some kind of chock and he only wanted her help to call the Police”, the woman’s father told the same newspaper.

Newspaper man disappeared at night


The time was approximately 11 am when the young woman saved the man. During the night before, the news company where the carrier worked, received information about disturbances on the news man’s delivery tour. The night management tried to reach their employer but there was no reply. Instead they received a strange text message from his phone.

“We received a text from our carrier that we did not understand, and since we were unsure if he was the sender of the message, we sent out staff to the site. They found his trolley and newspapers, but not our employee or the keys”, says the victims’ employer Johan Lundin, who also says he is completely horrified by the events.

More than one victim


There are at least two people who has been abused by the man, a 25-year-old Syrian citizen who needs interpreter in Arabic to communicate. In addition, a police officer was injured when trying to enter a broken window. According to the warrant for custody arrest, the man is placed under custody for two cases of abuse of the first degree and one for illegal abduction.


There was an article in Swedish that was linked within the above article:
(If any Swedish speakers find any major factual discrepancies between the above article and the linked Swedish article, please feel free to comment on the differences)


https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/m ... aldsbrott/



Very compassionate of her. Bloody naked guy crawls into her apartment and she makes him some cookies.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:10 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 4573
Reputation points: 6294
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7435529/A-AP-Rockys-Swedish-lawyer-shot-head-chest-leaves-apartment-Stockholm.html

Quote:
A$AP Rocky's Swedish lawyer is 'shot in the head and chest' in Stockholm as police question female lawyer banned from contacting him

    Henrik Olsson Lilja was shot leaving his building in Stockholm this morning
    Gunman appeared and shot him in the head and chest, his condition isn't known
    Olsson Lilja first represented Rocky when he was first taken into custody after assaulting a man who was harassing him and his team on the street
....


I haven't been keeping up with this, but Olsson Lilja was ditched from the Rakim Mayers/ASAP case early on. The ASAP lawyer was someone with foreign roots, probably some Balkan shithole.

I'm guessing Gates of Vienna will drop it soon, seems to be some crazy former judge (female) who is behind it. The lawyer didn't die either AFAIK.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 241  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group