maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 188  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:02 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
wulfir wrote:

Germany wanted to build a sort of dependence on energy export from Russia - so the poor Russkie outcast would be more included and "join the club", what could go wrong?
But Putin likes to use energy to bully countries. If he is unhappy he'll turn off the tap which is problematic if you depend on it - like many nations in the east.

This is one area where Finland and Sweden are not in agreement - if you look at the different responses to Nordstream 2.

My bold emphasis above.

I remember reading him about turning the pipeline to the Ukraine on and off.....although I think I also recall that Ukraine was way behind on payments for that gas.

That was quite a Repo crew he sent to collect on it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:42 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5420
chijohnaok wrote:
I remember reading him about turning the pipeline to the Ukraine on and off.....although I think I also recall that Ukraine was way behind on payments for that gas.

Don't think the payments mattered all that much as long as a pro-Putin guy was in charge in Kiev...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

Don't think the payments mattered all that much as long as a pro-Putin guy was in charge in Kiev...

Yeah, that probably plays into it as well.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:33 am 
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
The substance used in the poisoning of Sergei Skripal may have originated from the countries studying the “Novichok” nerve agent, including the UK, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Sweden, the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://www.rt.com/news/421591-uk-produce-novichok-agent/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:40 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Anti-immigration right wing politician Hanif Bali (from the conservative party Moderaterna) gets zapped after becoming an useful-idiot. Bali has a twitter account and is known for witty and immigration/Muslim critical tweets.

It seems Bali made a stink about an interview with a Crimean human rights activists by Putin critical journalist Patrik Oksanen.

Bali used e-mail conversation between Oksanen and the Swedish foreign department as ammo - which had been requested not by him but by the anti-immigration/Putin friendly "news site" Nyheter Idag - that's Chang Frick (Frick guided Tim Pool around Rosengård). Supposedly the idea was to smear Oksanen because the interview had been established through the foreign department. Bali - while not being known as a Putin friendly voice thus basically struck a blow for Putin.

Frick's Nyheter Idag run all kinds of immigration critical stuff they can lay their hands on - and now and then a sort of "Pls Putin - come invade us and save us from the Muslim invasion! The worst thing with Putin rule is the media can't whine about Putin. But Muslims! ZOMG! In 15 years the prime minister of Sweden will be Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad. In 20 years it'll be CIVIL WAAAR!"

https://www.dn.se/nyheter/politik/forsv ... tig-idiot/
https://nyheteridag.se/
https://www.facebook.com/hanif.bali/pos ... 2023515686

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
I don't blame Swedes if they're getting desperate with their politicians openly exclaiming that if Swedes go extinct "it wouldn't be a bad thing".

After all, your people have only one role left to do before the last one turns the lights off - that is to pave way for Islam and integrate to your new Muslim men, build them their Mosques and Minarets and make them feel cozy.

While Finns never got Finnish accepted as an official language I bet Arabic will make it to be the second language of Sweden soon enough. You just wait until the non-populist parties dip in for the Muslim vote and see all the wonders that will bring with it.

20% of Swedes were of immigrant background in 2013 before the Arab Surge, I wonder what the figures are now - I mean, they had close to a million Muslims already back then.

Like I said, good luck with that and no wonder people might start longing for a change. You know, you can't just stick to your old ways of promoting Islam at the expense of your people, times will change and you need to change with the times and embrace the new ways. Isn't that what you guys keep telling everyone else - that you got to keep up and change? Well, now it's your time to change.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:11 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Yep, we beat people the fuck up if they speak Finnish in this country.

Meanwhile Hanif Bali is "removed" from the conservative party board, and supposedly ends his twitter offensive - some describe him as a genious who on occasion goes too far.
A strong voice against immigration falls silent - not because of his anti-immigration stance but because he is perceived to go Putin's errands. Puitn! The great shield against Islam! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 am 

Yes, Islam is inconsequential next to Putin, especially for Swedes who don't even share a land border with Russia.

Fear Russia but ignore Islam. Great plan, good luck with that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 am 
Staff Sergeant

Putin might be your great Saviour - but he sends his bombers against us. :D

...."potential aggressor" remember:

How about those aerial defenses of Stockholm these days? Do you guys still have *zero cover* during holidays? I mean, it's only your capital, any potential aggressor will surely respect Swedish holidays, right?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:16 am 

http://qr.ae/TU1G75

Quote:
According to our politicians, we should see them as a long-term investment. Our former prime minster, Fredrik Reinfeldt, said that we should see them as we do with our kids: an initial cost that pays off in the longer perspective.[1]

Living in a city that has taken in the highest number refugees over a 20 year period, and having seen the city now having it hard to pay for the welfare of the citizens, resulting in those with money starting to leave, I am not sure if the comparison is accurate.

Poor and uneducated people tend to have poor and uneducated children, while well-off educated people tend to have well-off educated children. The main reason for this is believed to be “hidden social capital” (or something like that), meaning that parents indirectly steer their children in a certain direction by giving cues and assistance.

As such, we can expect refugees that come from very poor countries with no tradition of higher education to be struggling for several generations. Looking at examples from other countries, ethnic groups that have become part of the bottom in a country, especially if they are physically distinguishable, tend to remain there quite permanently, no matter what the government does. I think almost every country can mention such groups.

Another factor I can mention from my own experience is that these immigrants tend to drive up violent crime. No matter what the official statistics say about Sweden getting “increasingly safer” (which seems to be released with a political agenda in mind), the constant reports of rapes, robberies, gang rapes, assaults, murders and drug problems, where people with non-European names seems to be mentioned around 90% of the times, doesn’t make us feel safer.

I know people who are moving due to the safety issue, and I know others who are contemplating it. But as some say: “Where should we move? In 10–20 years, maybe all of Sweden will look like this.” Me and my girlfriend recently moved to a safer area of town, and a few weeks later a car exploded down the street.

(actual photo. I’m withholding the image source because I don’t want to make it too public exactly where I live) My girlfriend asked me: “should we move again?” and I said: “No point. It’s the same everywhere in Malmo. This could have happened anywhere”.

A few weeks ago, a grenade was thrown into a police station in a different area in town. Not to mention the gang rapes we’ve had in the last few months. As controversial police officer Peter Springare recently said in a speech he held: “gang rapes are an imported phenomena”.[2] For that, he was reported by a lawyer for violating the democracy paragraph in our constitution.

The biggest problem is probably not with the so called refugees themselves, but that our political system is deadlocked due to humanitarian concerns. If someone comes here saying they are fleeing from war and oppression, we feel obliged to give them everything they ask for, and after five years they get citizenship.

This principle was originally created as a response to the shame of not saving Jews during World War II — who, despite living just across the sea were denied refuge in Sweden — but it is not sustainable in a global world where people travel all the way from Afghanistan, Somalia and many other countries for a better life in Sweden. Eventually the number of low educated people will become too large for the welfare system to support them, and local conflicts (ethnic, crime, religious, drug fueled or otherwise) will become a burden for ordinary citizens.

Footnotes

[1] Sweden's Ex-Premier Compares Migrant Influx to Couples Having Children
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/04/former-swedish-prime-minister-asylum-seekers-children/

[2] Swedish Whistleblower Cop Put on Notice for Claiming Gang Rape 'Cultural Phenomenon' Linked to Mass Migration
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/14/swedish-whistleblower-cop-notice-gang-rape-cultural-phenomenon/

http://qr.ae/TU1h1X

Quote:
Some of them are, yes. They rock the boat, disturb equlibrium. I don’t see that in my Armenian christian friend, my Kurdish atheist friend, or the Chinese man I’ve known for over 30 yrs etc. But the individuals who come from cultures where civil society as we know it hasn’t been invented yet, simply don’t seem to “get” Sweden or any other western country in a way that is conducive to stability. From my Arabic speaking friends I understand that many immigrants actually look down upon us natives and don’t want to befriend us because we are “filthy dogs” and “kuffar”. They have no intention of integrating, because for them it would be to deny their beliefs and denigrate themselves.

A few days ago I finally found a figure that is telling of that. Of the app. 1 million muslims who now live here, 52% purportedly want Sweden to accept sharia. That in itself is for me a sign of a foreign entity occupying my country, trying a coup d’etat in slow motion. I have been told I exaggerate, but…

The last scandal in our media relates to two (muslim) lay judges (politicians acting as legal judges) who decided in a case of wife beating that the woman was not to be trusted because she was from a “bad family” and because the man was from a “good family” he got off the charges. One of the problems according to these lay judges apparently was that the wife had turned to the police, not the husband’s relatives, which in itself was a sign that she was a bad woman. A muslim should evidently not involve kuffar authorities in their internal dealings.

One of our most notorious professors of criminology was so abhorred he promised on national TV to “eat his own head” if the higher court would support the judges. He hade never seen such a bad case and openly called it for what it was - muslims judging according to sharia rules in a Swedish court. They are about to be expelled from the party and has lost their job as lay judges btw.

I’m not alone in having had the suspicion that things would go this far or even further, but I can sense a change now when it’s out in the open. People who still talked about open borders a week ago have started to say this must stop.

Sweden is changed. We’ll see in 100–200 years if we prevailed or if we will go the way of every muslim country in the world - from non-muslim to occupied, to muslimized. Or if enough natives decide that Sweden and the heritage is worth fighting for. “Interesting times” as the Chinese use to say in times of turmoil.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 188  Next