maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 91  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tolerance and free speech
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
Anthropoid wrote:
The ANTI_WOKE is strong with this one . . .

8:50 --> She is describing Nero, Wulfir and Knucklehead to a TEE! :P

What is TEE? I don't play golf.

And if you mean tea, I don't drink that either. I have my whisky with two drops of water.

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
Holy shit, they removed that video already!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
Anthropoid wrote:
Holy shit, they removed that video already!

As predicted, the Thought Police™ are after her lately. Last I saw that vid, it was nearing 400k views. Can't have the peons seeing unapproved messages, can we?

The regressives are surpassing the moral panic driven censorship of the '80s. Congratulations, fucktards, you're now worse than the pearl-clutching evangelicals. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:25 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Wow! That's bad. It was brilliant! Anti-islam, of course, but what did she say that was not true?

George Carlin had just as hard hitting anti-Catholic stuff. Funnier than Hell. Life of Brian's Biblical satire was on fire.

Oh, look what I found. Mocking the Sermon on the Mount

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
What is that expression when there are two sets of rules for two different groups where one is unfairly favored?

Oh..I know..."DOUBLE STANDARD"

I am pretty sure that CAIR has Blasphemy Police scouring the internet for Prohet-defamers.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Muslims are to the Western Ethos as homosexuals are to the U.S. military: too precious to subject to risk, scorn, or parody . . .

jack t ripper wrote:
Wow! That's bad. It was brilliant! Anti-islam, of course, but what did she say that was not true?

George Carlin had just as hard hitting anti-Catholic stuff. Funnier than Hell. Life of Brian's Biblical satire was on fire.

Oh, look what I found. Mocking the Sermon on the Mount

:mrgreen:

Blessed are the Cheese Makers!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
jack t ripper wrote:
What is that expression when there are two sets of rules for two different groups where one is unfairly favored?

I am pretty sure that CAIR has Blasphemy Police scouring the internet for Prohet-defamers.

There have been vids on the rather short silencing process.

A Buzzfeed hack (Joe Bernstein) wrote a hit piece on her. Specifically a writer who has posted such messages as "kill a white man on your way to work" on his blue-checkmarked Twatter account. He complained in his propaganda piece, being a typical Buzzkill piece of agitprop trash, and bitched about YouTube not doing enough to deplatforming of people whose words this neo-marxist is terrified of being spoken in public.

YouTube deleted it within two days of his Buzzardfeed hit piece.

The media & tech have become the self-appointed Thought Police in their new dy$topia. George Orwell was mostly right, and may be proven completely right if these freedom-loathing troglodytes ever get a firm grip on Washington DC via their Democrat politburo.

Vee had some details on the Soph hit piece:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
NefariousKoel wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

There have been vids on the rather short silencing process.

A Buzzfeed hack (Joe Bernstein) wrote a hit piece on her. Specifically a writer who has posted such messages as "kill a white man on your way to work" on his blue-checkmarked Twatter account. He complained in his propaganda piece, being a typical Buzzkill piece of agitprop trash, and bitched about YouTube not doing enough to deplatforming of people whose words this neo-marxist is terrified of being spoken in public.

YouTube deleted it within two days of his Buzzardfeed hit piece.

The media & tech have become the self-appointed Thought Police in their new dy$topia. George Orwell was mostly right, and may be proven completely right if these freedom-loathing troglodytes ever get a firm grip on Washington DC via their Democrat politburo.

Vee had some details on the Soph hit piece:

Freedom of speech is for the people who think like you, who don't are criminal traitors. ;)

A slippery slope. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:58 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 12003
There is still hope for the US, even if it is lost for others ;)

US abstains from global pledge to curb online violence

Quote:
PARIS — The White House is not endorsing a global pledge to step up efforts to keep internet platforms from being used to spread hate, organize extremist groups and broadcast attacks, citing respect for “freedom of expression and freedom of the press.”

The statement came Wednesday after World leaders led by French President Emmanuel Macron and executives from Facebook, Google, Twitter and other tech companies gathered in Paris to compile a set of guidelines dubbed the “Christchurch Call,” named after the New Zealand city where 51 people were killed in a March attack on mosques. Much of the attack was broadcast live on Facebook, drawing public outrage and fueling debate on how to better regulate social media. Facebook said before the meeting that it was tightening rules for livestream users.

In a statement, the White House said it will “continue to be proactive in our efforts to counter terrorist content online” while also protecting free speech.

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'm gonna call this a watershed: Bitchute is "on the rise" IMHO.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 91  Next