maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tolerance and free speech
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13531
Quote:
Imagine the dinner table conversations.... Tits can't make up for that....

Well, perhaps if you are drinking. Yes, I am pretty sure they could. :lol:

I'm just glad she is not a guy because I have been fooled by posts here before. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:01 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8422
Gump wrote:
I don't think I could function as a young person anymore... there's nothing I could find attractive in a self absorbed idiot like that...check out the "milk" container..... Imagine the dinner table conversations.... Tits can't make up for that....

True, but tits attached to a wildcat sex fiend might . . . :P

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
Quote:
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/02/berkeley-students-are-worried-that-police-presence-might-traumatize-minorities/

Berkeley students are worried that police presence might traumatize minorities

Sara Gonzales May 2, 2017 5:15 pm

On the heels of the controversy surrounding the cancellation of Ann Coulter’s speech at University of California, Berkeley, a university student senator who originally branded Coulter’s speech a “violent conversation” told the school newspaper that police presence on campus is traumatizing to minorities.

ASUC Sen.-elect Juniper Angelica Cordova-Goff told the Daily Californian in an email that the police’s “continued, heightened presence re-traumatizes students who come from communities with complicated relationships to the state.”

“I do not think campus safety must rely on the police,” she said. “I think [UCPD] must be active in recognizing the trauma their presence alone brings to some students and work to limit visibility while remaining an open resource to those who choose to use it.”

UCPD stationed more than 300 mutual aid officers around the campus area as a preemptive measure after planned Coulter’s speech at UC Berkeley was canceled Wednesday because of threats of violence after protests of the controversial political pundit sprung up in the area. Coulter originally insisted she would speak on campus whether she was allowed to or not, but eventually backed off the idea after two conservative sponsors for the speech pulled their support.

According to Heat Street, Cordova-Goff also told the LA Times that she was glad the speech was canceled because Coulter’s rhetoric hurts minorities and LGBT groups who have the right to “feel safe” on their own campus.

“I don’t think that anyone’s free speech is being impaired,” she said at the time. “I think sometimes the free speech amendment is used as a way to frame violent conversations as a matter of free speech.”

1) So does she want the police removed from campus?
Good luck with that. Who is she going to call when she or her fellow students are assaulted, robbed, etc.?

2) This is a "student senator"?
Hope she never grows up to become a US Senator.

3 "Violent conversations"?
You either have a "conversation" (which is something nonviolent) or you have "violence".
They are not the same thing.

The way that it seems today is that conservatives and libertarians want to have peaceful conversations, while libtards want to commit violence against those wanting to have a conversation.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10371
Quote:
"Violent conversations"?

It's the way of doublespeak. Any disagreement becomes "violence" even when it's nonviolent.

The facility with which dishonest people completely reverse the meaning of commonly-used words is yet another reason why shit's falling apart.

IMO the state should give them a really complicated relationship by firing all the admin that accede to those sorts of stupid demands.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:04 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11419
The "Internet Historian" does the Bike Lock Bitch's unmasking via autism.

8-) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8422
Oh the sweet IRONY! (get it, bike locks are made of . . . made of . . . iron?)

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
The "Internet Historian" does the Bike Lock Bitch's unmasking via autism.

8-) :lol:

It's amazing what a group of people, collaborating and using today's technology and social media can accomplish, and how quickly they can do it.

Similar to the way that people were able to locate Shia Le Doosh's HWNDU flag, and his Unabomber-like cabin set in the backwaters of Finland.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Another Tim Pool livestream from a Free Speech event in Boston:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9427
Scottish Youtuber makes a joke video to piss off his girlfriend by teaching her pug to react to "Gas the Jews" and "Sieg Heil" gets reported for a hate crime and now faces up to a year in jail.

Quote:
A SCOT at the centre of a race-hate storm after a video of him filming his dog giving Nazi salutes went viral has been collared by police.

Markus Meechan, 28, from Coatbridge, was slammed by Jewish leaders after training his girlfriend’s pooch to respond to anti-Jewish slurs, including the phrase “Gas the Jews".

In a video uploaded online in April, Meechan showed the pug, named Buddha, reacting to the vile command and raising its paw to “Sieg Heil,” which he called a Nazi salute.

The video, named “M8 yer dug’s a Nazi,” went viral and clocked up almost a million views on YouTube.

Meechan later issued a grovelling apology but it has now emerged that he was arrested on Thursday, April 28, and spent a night in police cells as officers probed allegations that offensive material had been published online.

A report has since been submitted to the Procurator Fiscal and police have made it clear that offensive videos will not be tolerated.

Detective Inspector David Cockburn said: “This clip was shared online and has been viewed almost one million times.

"I would ask anyone who has had the misfortune to have viewed it to think about the pain and hurt the narrative has caused a minority of people in our community.

“The clip is deeply offensive and no reasonable person can possibly find the content acceptable in today’s society.

"This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online, or in any other capacity, that such views will not be tolerated."

Police commented that the arrest was in relation to the alleged publication of offensive material online and a report has been submitted to the Procurator Fiscal.

After the video went viral, Meechan revealed in a blog post that he had been fired from his job as a temporary call centre worker.

He wrote: “I got an email on my phone telling me I was fired. I held my phone and arms in the air and yelled ‘I got fired’ and everyone started laughing and cheering.

“As soon as the video went viral, I knew for a fact that was going to happen.”He added: “I already have another job - and, yes, my new boss is aware of the video and he couldn’t give less of a s***.”

Meechan’s “outrageous” attitude was blasted by Jewish groups and the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities dismissed suggestions it was meant as a joke. But Meechan later claimed he did not hate or wish ill-will on any race.

He said: “The whole purpose of this was to annoy my girlfriend."

The footage also showed the dog watching speeches made by Hitler. At the end Meechan – who boasted on Facebook he had been recognised by people who saw it – insists he is not a racist.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... er-7930401

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10371
It's fricking ridiculous that he has been charged.

IMO there's reason to believe that the State... every state everywhere... spends its time just making up random shit to criminalize just so that it can justify its own excess, demand more taxes, and keep the peasants submissive.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next