maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Racism or reality?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
If you want to talk about campaign contribution from shady sources I will see your Earl Holt III and raise you:
Charlie Trie
Johnny Chung
John Huang
Maria Hsia

I believe that was the Asiana flight crew in the San Francisco crash.

Close but not quite: ;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16336

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

That perhaps is the most epic TV prank of all time because they spoofed their own news readers. :lol:

The newslady reads "Ho Lee <very brief pause as she considers the potential FCC fine for saying "fuk"> Fook :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so goddmaned funny it would be worth getting fired because you would have a hell of a story the rest of your life. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
That perhaps is the most epic TV prank of all time because they spoofed their own news readers. :lol:

The newslady reads "Ho Lee <very brief pause as she considers the potential FCC fine for saying "fuk"> Fook :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so goddmaned funny it would be worth getting fired because you would have a hell of a story the rest of your life. :lol:

Probably the best gig that news reader could get after getting fired for this epic failure is running the A/V room at the local high school, or maybe reading the home room announcements (but only after they have been proofread by someone else).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 am 
Sergeant Major

Racist or not racist.
Watch the video and opine.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17927
chijohnaok wrote:
Racist or not racist.
Watch the video and opine.

So many reason for cops to wear body cams. Exhibit A right here; lies and public incitement.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Tim Pool:

Why Do Left Wing Racists Accuse Everyone Else Of Racism?!

https://youtu.be/jPKjLbWLLFc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... PKjLbWLLFc

(Posting from an IPad and none of the links will likely work with the normal YT button. Hopefully one of the links do work)

The Nero summary:
White progressives at Harvard are requiring Asian students to score higher than blacks, Hispanics AND whites in order to gain admittance. But the White progressives claim that this is not racist.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
It's really not complicated. If someone promotes unequal treatment on the basis of race or ethnicity, that person is a racist, and they are promoting racism.

Moist SJWs would have felt quite comfortable in the KKK if they had the racial identity creds to get in. Poole is correct. The American social identitarian left is a vile racist group with a vile racist agenda.

Regrettably, identitarian racism is mainstream in American education in social science departments.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Diversity is good...well...unless it is diversity of opinion....in that case the offending student or faculty member must be shamed or censured or threatened with violence or even physically assaulted

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
It's really not complicated. If someone promotes unequal treatment on the basis of race or ethnicity, that person is a racist, and they are promoting racism.

Moist SJWs would have felt quite comfortable in the KKK if they had the racial identity creds to get in. Poole is correct. The American social identitarian left is a vile racist group with a vile racist agenda.

Regrettably, identitarian racism is mainstream in American education in social science departments.

Yes, I agree that Pool is correct.

And I think that this identitarian racism has much further reach than just the social science departments.
I would agree that identitarian racism is perhaps anchored in social science departments, but these anti-Asian admission standards are not just limited to the social science departments, rather they are being used in university admissions departments to evaluate applicants. For students applying as undergraduates, this would impact them university wide, and the same sort of anti-Asian admission standards have also been noticed in admissions to law schools, and other post graduate schools.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next