Michael Brown ... a fantasy ...

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Old Eagle
Honorary Texan

Re: Michael Brown ... a fantasy ...

#1521 Post by Old Eagle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:51 am

Everything in America is bass ackwards because of the fraudulent Muslim in the White House. Everyday it gets worse.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1522 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

REV. RODRICK BURTON: What I have been consistently calling for is that there will be a coming together of the faith community in St. Louis, because we have a long and a shameful history of division in the city of St. Louis for a number of reasons—a continuing legacy of racism and structural racism. But I really felt that in an instant like this where churches were being attacked, it was an opportunity for the St. Louis faith community to stand up and lead the way in a coming together. But also I felt like this had a larger implication of: An attack on your freedom of religion should rile any American of whatever faith, of no faith. And I was very encouraged that yesterday at our community prayer service there were some who were agnostic who came up and said, "Yes, we agree with you. This is wrong. We are concerned." I had a few phone calls.

But again, what troubles me is not so much these attacks, but the community’s responses to these attacks. And, you know, I know America loves baseball and sports, but it seems it’s easier to get a conversation with an American about a rivalry of a national sports team than to have a discussion about, wow, our sacred freedom, freedom of religion, to practice or not, is being challenged and attacked. So, I’ve been very intentional and very relentless—matter of fact, I’m losing my voice—to try to get the community to come together and get people to stop and think about a precious freedom and think about how we should appreciate that. And we should collectively say, this is something that we don’t want and does not represent us.

hey, Rev;

In light of current evidence your comments seem silly and inflammatory and are themselves racist. Hope you got some more donations by playing the God-race card.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1523 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:27 am

Since the Missouri ACLU had taken up the case of the Ferguson church fires I sent them an inquiry on their Facebook page.
Good work guys! Hey, how are things going on finding that klansman setting those church fires?
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#1524 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:47 am

jack t ripper wrote:Since the Missouri ACLU had taken up the case of the Ferguson church fires I sent them an inquiry on their Facebook page.
Good work guys! Hey, how are things going on finding that klansman setting those church fires?
Dr Ripper,

I hope that your Facebook name is an alias not easily traced back to you.

Let's not forget the blowback that dentist ran into:

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1525 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Nice teeth

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1526 Post by Anthropoid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:16 pm

So in sum, as long as the suspicion existed that it was an embittered, embattled, bitter, angry white hater, the church fires were a big deal.

Now that it appears some if not all of them were set by a recidivist, thug, black sociopath (whose motives are difficult to comprehend) it is suddenly a "non-story?"

Fine journalism and fine principled rhetoric!

NOT.

Old Eagle
Honorary Texan

#1527 Post by Old Eagle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:47 pm

jack t ripper wrote:Since the Missouri ACLU had taken up the case of the Ferguson church fires I sent them an inquiry on their Facebook page.
:lol: :lol:

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#1528 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:32 pm

The hometown of the Gentle Giant, Ferguson, MO. recently held an election for their town leader (Mayor).

The candidates were:
James Knowles III
Knowles is a 2 time incumbent.
He is a former chairman of the Missouri Young Republicans.
He was a former employee of the Ferguson Police Department.
He was mayor during the entire Michael Brown incident.
And he is white.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Knowles_III

His opponent was Ella Jones.
Jones is the first African-American councilwoman elected in the City of Ferguson.
Jones is a 30+ year resident of Ferguson.
Jones is a former Mary Kay salesperson.
Jones is African-American.
http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_n ... 66f2d.html

The racial makeup of the city was 67.4% Black, 29.3% White, 0.5% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.4% from other races, and 2.0% from two or more races.

Jones denounced Knowles as "the incumbent as a symbol of institutionalized racism".
Al Sharpton campaigned with her.
https://spectator.org/ferguson-the-town ... shut-down/

So what was the outcome?

Knowles won more than 56 percent of the vote.

And of course, some on the left are aghast at this:
On Tuesday night, James K. Knowles—the inept, whitesplaining, cop-coddling, Mike Brown-denigrating mayor of Ferguson, Mo.—was re-elected. He beat out Ella Jones, a black woman and member of the City Council, by fewer than 600 votes.
http://www.theroot.com/ferguson-mo-stay ... 1794039253

"...fewer than 600 votes" might sound like a small margin to some, until you look at the vote totals as a whole:
Ella Jones:

1,467 votes

43.7 percent

James W. Knowles III:

1,889 votes

56.3 percent
Knowles' win margin was actually slightly more than 400 votes......but he had 56% of all votes cast. His win margin was almost 13%.

I hope that the city and residents of Ferguson can move on to better days, but for now, the voters in Ferguson have spoken.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1529 Post by Anthropoid » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Democracy. Its a fucking white oppression conspiracy I tell ya . . . Russian hacking probably . . .

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major

#1530 Post by jwilkerson » Fri May 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Hey, Hey, Hey ... guess what Tavorn has been up to!!?? Got his self a degree in aeronautical engineering !!!
:)
... Florida Memorial University will award a posthumous degree to Trayvon Martin, five years after the black teenager was shot dead by a neighbourhood watchman.
His parents will accept a degree in aeronautical science on his behalf ...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39823245
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!