maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
 Post subject: Re: Back to Iraq
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
nelmsm wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
These are Shitites attacking Shitites for not sending enough money to the Shitites.

Maybe they will be ready for democracy in about 2000 years

Substitute Democrats for Shiites and you'll have the USA in a few years.

Yes, the republicans are always so well organized... :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:43 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11164
Not sure there is any difference ... shitities, de muc rats ... gopers ... all people that want to use force to get you to do their bidding to think their way to be their slaves!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16681
nelmsm wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
These are Shitites attacking Shitites for not sending enough money to the Shitites.

Maybe they will be ready for democracy in about 2000 years

Substitute Democrats for Shiites and you'll have the USA in a few years.

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:21 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Another 'US non-combat soldier whose boots were not on the ground*' suffers a combat death in Iraq:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/03 ... -iraq.html

* = status of US armed forces in Iraq as described by the Administration

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16681
Peshmerga positions were overrun. Thank God he wasn't captured. Uggh.

The Peshmerga should have M1's, Bradleys, modern arty and even some prop attack aircraft. We should just fly it in by C-17 and tell Baghdad to fuck off.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:57 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15171
jack t ripper wrote:
Peshmerga positions were overrun. Thank God he wasn't captured. Uggh.

The Peshmerga should have M1's, Bradleys, modern arty and even some prop attack aircraft. We should just fly it in by C-17 and tell Baghdad to fuck off.

So you're going to be militarily backing another group of Islamists...

Kurds are predominantly Muslim of the Sunni Shafi'i school:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shafi%27i

Also:

Quote:
What are the major differences between the Hanafi and Shafii Fiqh (jurisprudence) schools of Islam?
I live here in Pakistan. I have been following the Hanafi madhab since my birth. I have always been fascinated about any differences that exist between different madhabs of Sunni Islam.

Quote:
Ayub Hamid, Author of Islamic books
2.3k Views • Ayub has 10 endorsements in Islam.
The differences between the two are in insignificant (unimportant) matters of rules. They are too many to list in a forum like this. But there is no need for a Muslim to worry about them or spend time on them. You have been following Hanafi Fiqh; so keep following it. On the day of judgment Allaah will not ask you about shafi fiqh. Then why to worry about it.

The important thing for you to know is that if you see someone else following different rules because that person follows a different fiqh, do not argue, disrespect or feel bad about it. Respect them for what they do and practice with confidence what your fiqh teaches.

This flexibility is in matters of fiqh rules. But make sure that your Aqeedah is exactly as described in the Qur-aan. No difference is acceptable in matter of Aqeedah, which must come from the Qur-aan.

I have answered your question; but your last name neither sounds Pakistani nor Muslim. Are you impersonating?

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-major-differences-between-the-Hanafi-and-Shafii-Fiqh-jurisprudence-schools-of-Islam

I was just googling for answers.

Apparently you need to have a proper surname. Suspicious bunch.

In any case, how do you know Kurds aren't just having their own Sharia laws and be like the rest? Because they're looking to you at the moment to have their own country and because they've fought against your enemies as well as your dear Turkish allies whom are yet another great case of "hey we moderate Islam, not rly tho"

I thought you guys were learning something from this whole ISIS thing...

Unless the plan was all along to get the Muslims to start their own WW3 in the ME and bleed each other dry while being puzzled which side their god is on and why he ain't helping them?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/71 ... -Iraq.html

Quote:
Gutsy German shepherd saves SAS lives when troops were ambushed by ISIS in northern Iraq

A HEROIC German shepherd has reportedly saved the lives of a group of SAS fighters facing off against ISIS in Iraq.

The Special Forces team were ambushed by a group of ISIS fighters when the Alsatian attacked two jihadis.

The furry fighter escaped the battle unhurt and has been hailed a hero by troops after saving the British team’s lives.

The brave pooch is thought to have been trained by the US Army.

The military operation took place last month on the Kurdish border.

It is believed that the SAS soldiers were returning from a 10 day training programme for Peshmerga fighters.

The pup was travelling with the group of British soldiers in a convoy of four vehicles.

The unsuspecting troops were caught unawares when they were trapped by a group of jihadis.

The convoy was hit by a homemade bomb as around 50 ISIS fighters attacked.

Leaving their vehicles to take cover, the SAS were split up between three areas.

When the British forces attempted to move out, jihadis attacked them from behind.

A US soldier travelling with the convoy let the heroic pup off the leash.

The angry dog ran snarling towards the enemy fighters.

The first jihadi was bitten on the neck and face.

The dog slashed at the second fighter’s arm and leg.

The two ISIS fighters ran away in terror after being savaged by the Alsatian.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: “Military dogs sometimes accompany the SAS on operations. They are often used in strike operations and may well enter a building before any troops.

“The Alsatian was with the team in a training role but when the troops came under fire it was desperate to get involved.

“It could sense the tension and had an overpowering urge to protect it’s handler and the other troops.

“When the dog was unleashed it went after the greatest threat without consideration for its own safety – this is what they are trained to do.

“A snarling Alsatian running at you is very frightening and probably not something the jihadis had encountered. The dog did its job and returned to its handler with its tail wagging.”

US air support meant that the stranded SAS troops could get to safety.

It is thought that this is the first time that an attack dog has been used to directly save soldiers’ lives in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Pictures of the brave pooch at the above link

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:03 am 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14267
That mad dog will have to be put down. If IS is defeated, Obama and merkel will no longer have an excuse to import millions of Muslims into western nations to exterminate the white devils

The War must continue indefinitely..

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11164
Quote:
... The dog did its job and returned to its handler with its tail wagging.” ...

That's the good part of the story :)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next