maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next
 Post subject: Back to Iraq
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:01 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 9282
FNC: Flying in aid to the Christians and others stuck in an Iraqi Mountain Range because they don't want to convert to Islam..

Air strikes may follow.

More from the religion of peace. :cry:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Back to Iraq
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:27 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 10012
Obama's war.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
It's a good lesson for all the "save a buck" isolationists here. As they say you can pay now or you can pay later. Now we've given them months to consolidate and organize.. spend their millions of dollars wisely... and do all the other things that could have been easily disrupted with a few low cost air strikes.

Our silence has given them an air of legitimacy which I'm sure translated into a massive influx of talent and money. And now our only true friend in the region is imperiled by our weakness and foolish notions of bricking ourselves in over here and thinking that the world can sort out it's own problems.

Let's wait a few more years peeking out of the crack in the bricks to see just how horribly f'ed up the world can actually get before we realize that the world is a relatively stable and useful place almost principally because we have not been that stupid for the last 50 years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12194
It'll be an obviously important problem for America to solve when those who think America should solve the problem start voluntarily paying extremely substantial amounts to contribute to the effort. Won't happen though. Globalist blowhards are always quick to demand sacrifices from the American taxpayer and always first to shelter their earnings from those taxes.

ISIS could be a huge problem for Iran. The USA not really at all.

If they're such a huge threat to "The West" then "The West" should step up and do something about it. There's a lot of "West" sandwiched between Iraq and the Atlantic Ocean.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:09 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Obama's war.

Indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16681
Every time the Kaliphate Kooks capture a village and slaughter everyone thousands of pubescent muslims get a islamo-hard-on and start saving money to blow up kuffir. It's like when Mike Trout hits a home run the Angles sell 10,,000 jerseys.

THIS is the follow-on to AQ and they are gaining momentum. Forget about the Shia. Who cares? The Kurds are competent. We can help them with relatively low cost. We need drone videos of Kaliphate Kooks getting blown up over and over again to convince nascent jihadis to go back to cornholeing the goats like they have for 1400 years.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16681
Now, I will agree there are many who are much more vulnerable to islamic craziness than we are....Spain, France, Russia, UK, Serbia....so called "moderate" Islamic states Hell, Spain is part of their map but the Spanish gave up after one train bombing. They would rather submit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 am 
Sergeant Major

IMO, and I really mean it, we ought to let continental western Europe experience the moral hazard consequences of their demand that the USA carry their weight militarily, and of their constant eagerness to backstab the United States diplomatically and economically. Maybe if AQ will kill a few thousand Spaniards or Frenchmen, France or Spain will start to cooperate. If they will not, let 'em die.

Quote:
We can help them with relatively low cost.

I support that. Low cost support, clandestine ops, assassinations of Islamist leaders and their extended families. Those will be effective. Invasions and occupations? Feh.

As to the rest of global instability, honestly if pirates want to kidnap a thousand foreign flagged container ship crews and scuttle their Chinese made cargo, I don't have a problem with that. I really don't.

Vlad the Putinator placed a ban on imports of US foods. That will be very good for Americans in general. Fewer competitors for our food production means cheaper prices onshore. Every time globalism takes a hit to the stomach, America's fortunes improve.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6825
re: Islamic fun-de-mental jihadists........the border fiasco in the ole U.S. is helping walk in terror applicants find plenty of hidey holes to set up shop every day as it festers on .....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:55 am 
Sergeant Major

True. But the border fiasco is in part a creation of both neoliberal and neoconservative globalist asshats. Allowing hoards of illegals into the USA became the standard practice during the Reagan Presidency (you may recall the first big amnesty happened then). It's been a consistent policy of the reactionary crowd to invite illiterate gangbangers and peasants into the USA to provide cheap labor for union-busting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next