What is Putin up to?

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

Re: What is Putin up to?

#981 Post by wulfir » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Some think Trump pissed off the Danes with his I wanna' buy Greenland' stunt...
The U.S. Dithered Too Long on Nord Stream 2

Denmark has lifted its block on the Russian pipeline, and now it’s too late for sanctions to work.
[url]ttps://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019 ... 2-approval[/url]

The French used to call Denmark the 'Voice of America'. Maybe the Danes can be the 'Voice of Putin' in the future...

nero
Sergeant Major

#982 Post by nero » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm

wulfir wrote:Some think Trump pissed off the Danes with his I wanna' buy Greenland' stunt...
The U.S. Dithered Too Long on Nord Stream 2

Denmark has lifted its block on the Russian pipeline, and now it’s too late for sanctions to work.
[url]ttps://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019 ... 2-approval[/url]

The French used to call Denmark the 'Voice of America'. Maybe the Danes can be the 'Voice of Putin' in the future...
One might get an impression that you have something against the Danes. :lol:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#983 Post by wulfir » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:34 pm

nero wrote:One might get an impression that you have something against the Danes. :lol:
I am a bigly friend of Denmark. The bigliest on this BBS.

nero
Sergeant Major

#984 Post by nero » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:38 pm

wulfir wrote:
nero wrote:One might get an impression that you have something against the Danes. :lol:
I am a bigly friend of Denmark. The bigliest on this BBS.
So perfectly bigly of you. ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#985 Post by wulfir » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Kippis nero. I'm trying Fuller's IPA tonight. Sorry about that Denmark. Maybe I'll go Carlsberg next weekend...

nero
Sergeant Major

#986 Post by nero » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:56 am

wulfir wrote:Kippis nero. I'm trying Fuller's IPA tonight. Sorry about that Denmark. Maybe I'll go Carlsberg next weekend...
How are you feeling this morning?

Ingen bakis jag hoppas. ;)

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#987 Post by wulfir » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:02 pm

nero wrote:...bakis...
Nej, för fan!

I'm old, I take it easy nowadays. Watched the start of that new War of the Worlds TV-series. Better 'Dunkirk' scene than the Dunkirk movie..., had to get up early for X-mas shopping.

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#988 Post by wulfir » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:15 am

Beware Putin, there's a Greta under your bed... bawahahahaha... :lol:
“A sick girl who is as stupid as she is naïve” and “the prophet of a new totalitarian wave”: This is how Russian state-controlled TV reacted to Greta Thunberg and her speech at the UN the past week.

Admittedly, Russian TV was not alone in being upset by the climate activist. But what distinguished the pro-Kremlin media from the rest of indignant (and misogynist) choir was its dedication to find a grand conspiracy behind Greta Thunberg and her activism. She is, according to various pro-Kremlin outlets, a tool of global, unelected, pop-ecofascist bureaucracy, a mouthpiece for lobbyists of green energy giants, a political tool against Russia and China, and a victim of child abuse.

Greta Thunberg is a trigger for the pro-Kremlin disinformers not only because she refuses to bow down to the stereotypes of what a 16 year-old girl should say or do (although chauvinism and disinformation are two peas in a pod). Greta is a target because she is the face of a global grassroots movement – a genuine popular protest, the possibility of which the pro-Kremlin media simply cannot accept. Doing that would expose just how viciously Russian citizens are denied the right to peaceful protest.
https://euvsdisinfo.eu/why-is-the-pro-k ... -of-greta/

C_S
Sergeant Major

#989 Post by C_S » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:22 am

Everyone knows president Trump says big league a lot, not bigly. But never let facts get in the way of truth, right?
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#990 Post by jack t ripper » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 am

The Netflix series "The Rain" is an excellent representation of the relationship between Denmark and Sweden. :lol:
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome