maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202 ... 220  Next
 Post subject: Re: Youtube Favorite of the Day
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Absolutely creepy-realistic Samsung conversational video generation from a SINGLE still frame. :shock:

Fortunately, it's Samsung so they can't do white people yet. :lol: j/k there is a clip on Mona Lisa that will creep you out.

https://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-ai-de ... gle-photo/

There is a very serious potential for abuse with this. I don't think you could pull of a full Presidential speech but you definitely make damaging political ads or even commit financial fraud or personally damage you enemies...bring people "back to life".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Did my heavy workout yesterday. I fucking love/hate deadlifts. Got to be the single most potent exercise for building muscle mass, BUT! to do that, you gotta get near your intensity/volume limit and then push it gentle to prompt the muscles to adapt. I have very rarely checked actual max on any resistance exercises in my life. I find it is sufficient to just ease up to the limit: Session 1 (often Week 1, or at least should be after you start to feel actual muscle soreness) do some light 3 to 5 sets of 8 to 12 reps; Session 2, add 10 to 15% weight and consider an intra-session progression of 2.5 to 5% between sets too; Session 3, another 10 to 15% and by now you should see max reps for 3rd, 4th, 5th sets dropping down . . . Doing it this way, you "gently" ease up toward your maximum capacity and then benefit from training at that edge wthout ever having to take on the high-risk (and probably rather meager reward) of lifting actually close to your max load. I guess if I was a serious weight lifter for years I'd feel different about that risk/reward ratio.

Anyway, here are some "serious" weight lifters reaping the rewards of lifting heavy on deadlifts! :P

Now, you try!

Supplementary . . . just because an ape is muscular doesn't mean he is retarded . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I saw a dead lifters asshole prolapse from trying too hard. Crazy shit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:01 am 
Sergeant Major

BB King, Clapton and a cast of thousands. Its a rock and roll world send off to one of their heroes and inspirations. You can see the reverence in their faces.

5 years before his death.

The solos are all great and BB sounds great too. Cast of thousands is a bit silly at the end but its a churchy thing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:57 am 
Sergeant Major

I guess he knows he screwed the undercarriage. Still, being alive is something of a redeeming outcome. :lol:

The passenger knows how to lay on the pressure..."Don't miss this put..this is for the Master's championship..sure it's 20 feet but it's up to you..." :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 am 
Sergeant Major

"lightning strikes"..Live. Pretty good

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:06 am 
Sergeant Major

Knopfler and Emmylou Harris

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
"lightning strikes"..Live. Pretty good

Pretty gripping. More artsy than I expected to be in your taste range Doctor, but then all of us are a lot more than anyone else realizes . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:13 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
For those of you needing a good laugh today.

Aaaaaand.. POST! :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202 ... 220  Next