maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1736 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next
 Post subject: Re: Youtube Favorite of the Day
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
chijohnaok wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Fuck you Nero. Trump is god damned President and will be through AT LEAST 2020, and very likely through 2024. Hillary lost. Hillary was, at best, suspect. Trump MAY BE only slightly less suspect, or he may be substantially less. I'd agree that the prospect he is totally not-suspect is ludicrious, one simply cannot rise to the level of billionaire plus winner of a major national election and be "totally not-suspect", so I'll grant you that: regarding him with at least a bit of skepticism is PERFECTLY reasonable, always has been. The way in which his opposition has responded to him has been childish, self-defeating, and excruciatingly stupid, and gulls like you are eager to lap it up like creme brule.

There is no need to worry.....after all, the Most qualified person to be president is waiting in the wings. :lol:

:lol:

Creepy Uncle Joe . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
Anthropoid wrote:
Fuck you Nero. Trump is god damned President and will be through AT LEAST 2020, and very likely through 2024. Hillary lost. Hillary was, at best, suspect. Trump MAY BE only slightly less suspect, or he may be substantially less. I'd agree that the prospect he is totally not-suspect is ludicrious, one simply cannot rise to the level of billionaire plus winner of a major national election and be "totally not-suspect", so I'll grant you that: regarding him with at least a bit of skepticism is PERFECTLY reasonable, always has been. The way in which his opposition has responded to him has been childish, self-defeating, and excruciatingly stupid, and gulls like you are eager to lap it up like creme brule.

Tank juu vei meni. :mrgreen:

But you should have listened Potkin more carefully. The russians had no intention to get Trumpolini elected, but the destabilize and dived American political system. And they succeeded pretty well. ;)

But can Trump survive to 2020 is another thing? All depends what Mueller will find, like conspiracy, treason, money laundering, obstruction of justice and more... :roll:

While all that is OK with the trumpetists, but for those who mind the constitution not. ;)

So it all ends up in impeachment, tar and feathers and long time in prison.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:

Tank juu vei meni. :mrgreen:

But you should have listened Potkin more carefully. The russians had no intention to get Trumpolini elected, but the destabilize and dived American political system. And they succeeded pretty well. ;)

But can Trump survive to 2020 is another thing? All depends what Mueller will find, like conspiracy, treason, money laundering, obstruction of justice and more... :roll:

While all that is OK with the trumpetists, but for those who mind the constitution not. ;)

So it all ends up in impeachment, tar and feathers and long time in prison.

Quote:
The russians had no intention to get Trumpolini elected

:shock:

Wait, haven't you been the one who for the last 2 years has been claiming that the Russians had turned Trump into their puppet and had colluded with his campaign to get him elected?

It sounds like you are now back peddling on your earlier claims.

Quote:
but the destabilize and dived American political system. And they succeeded pretty well.

The American political system was pretty divided before the 2016 or Trump ever announced his run for president.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nero, complete waste of time, you are.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
Anthropoid wrote:
Nero, complete waste of time, you are.

We agree on some things, disagree on other things. I find it just natural, a good thing.

But perhaps you don't like the way we disagree. :lol:

Though is more understandable than mdiehl resenting when we agree. :roll:

But I guess, that's life.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:34 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

The complete history of the world in just under 19 and 1/2 minutes...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15802
The Russians do not have the power to destabilize the American political system unless they actually hack voting machines. No one says that they have done that. My understanding is that the Russians spent something like $35,000 on Facebook advertisements and bullshit internet opinion forums, doing, basically, the same thing that everyone everywhere domestically and internationally (including YOU, Sneero) tries to do: peddle advice and commentary to American voters in the hope that something they want done will filter down to the voting booth in some way.

It's also possible even likely that the Russians helped leak DNC internal emails that show just how fucked up the DNC is when it came to Bernie Sanders. Frankly, if the Russians did that, I AM GRATEFUL. The problem there isn't that the DNC's moral and ethical failures were leaked to the world; the problem there is that the DNC is run by people who lack a reasonable suite ethics or a reasonable sense of fair, just, or moral conduct.

That Americans writ large have a strong sense of suspicion and hostility to the Federal government is not something created by Russians. It is a consequence of the fact that American leaders have for almost forty years consistently demonstrated that they do not give two shits about most Americans.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Exactly, distrust of central authority is the flip side of liberty. Hardly a new concept.

Was Thomas Paine colluding with the Czar?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
The Russians do not have the power to destabilize the American political system unless they actually hack voting machines. No one says that they have done that. My understanding is that the Russians spent something like $35,000 on Facebook advertisements and bullshit internet opinion forums, doing, basically, the same thing that everyone everywhere domestically and internationally (including YOU, Sneero) tries to do: peddle advice and commentary to American voters in the hope that something they want done will filter down to the voting booth in some way.

Correct.
I've pointed this out (several times) to Nero.

IIRC, The Democrats (and their supporters) as well as the Republicans (and their supporters) spent something like $80 million EACH (each campaign) on favorable and unfavorable ads on Facebook.

Anyone who believes that $35,000 spent by Russians on Facebook ads ( a significant percentage of which did not run until AFTER election day) had any meaningful impact on the outcome the election is an IDIOT.

mdiehl wrote:
It's also possible even likely that the Russians helped leak DNC internal emails that show just how fucked up the DNC is when it came to Bernie Sanders. Frankly, if the Russians did that, I AM GRATEFUL. The problem there isn't that the DNC's moral and ethical failures were leaked to the world; the problem there is that the DNC is run by people who lack a reasonable suite ethics or a reasonable sense of fair, just, or moral conduct.

Yup....Anyone who leaked those emails was simply holding a mirror up to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Donna Brazile, and the rest of the slimy bunch that were placing their thumbs on the scale during the 2016 Democrat Party primaries.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1736 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next