maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1691 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170  Next
 Post subject: Re: Youtube Favorite of the Day
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Absolutely fantastic Petty song I never heard before

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:

First time that I have ever heard that song---it's good.

The YT comments are interesting.....so many posts from women named "Melinda", thankful that they finally have 'their own' song. :)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Not as romantic as " I'm cumming in my pants, honey" not bad for a Petty song.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:23 am 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

First time that I have ever heard that song---it's good.

The YT comments are interesting.....so many posts from women named "Melinda", thankful that they finally have 'their own' song. :)

Yes...but the guy in the song seems to be a creeper. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:43 am 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
Not as romantic as " I'm cumming in my pants, honey" not bad for a Petty song.

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Someone posted the hilarious video of the suffragette getting punched out.....now Youtube bans the guy. :lol: Blowing off someone's head is OK, however. :lol: I think we can all surmise what happened here.

Quote:
Shirrako, a popular YouTube content creator, was banned from the platform on Wednesday for publishing a series of videos showing him killing a suffragette character in the game Red Dead Redemption 2. Google’s video platform claimed the videos “promoted violence” despite taking no action against videos from the popular game filled with violence and mayhem.
Shirrako many thousands of other YouTubers in creating videos about Red Dead Redemption 2, a new game in which the player takes on the persona of an outlaw. In one of the videos, all of which went viral, Shirrako fed the suffragette character to an alligator, while in another he tied the character to train tracks. The most popular video showed Shirrako punching the character.

“YouTube closed [my] channel because I killed a female NPC in #RDR2… They said It promoted violence,” announced Shirrako on Twitter. “You spend the entire games murdering men and no one cares, punch a woman and you get banned, are you out of your mind.”

The alligator video was originally flagged by Google’s YouTube and sanctioned, before the platform took down Shirrako’s entire account shortly after.

“They only notified me of one video being taken down, then email saying Bye-bye basically,” complained Shirrako. “Apparently it promotes violence. Blowing a man’s head off with a shotgun is fine though (you can do that in the game).”

Shaun Joy
@DragnixMod
· 20h
Replying to @ShirrakoGaming and 5 others
Can you provide the email in question (appropriate info redacted)? They specifically indicate the reason in the email and it would go a long way to back up your story and allow pressure to be put on Youtube.

Shirrako
@ShirrakoGaming
Violation of community guidelines, apparently it promotes violence. Blowing a man's head off with a shotgun is fine though (you can do that in the game).

8:15 AM - Nov 7, 2018
32 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
When attempting to access Shirrako’s YouTube channel now returns users with a notice explaining, “This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s policy on violence.”

The videos received criticism from news outlets, including the Guardian, Vice’s Motherboard, i News, HuffPost, and The Next Web.

“It was simply a funny moment from one of my streams which I’ve decided to upload as a separate video,” declared Shirrako in an interview with Motherboard. “Not sure if it was intentional by Rockstar Games but the NPC is made to be rather annoying, when you try to shop for clothing in the game, your dialogue with the shopkeeper keeps being interrupted by her shouting, so I simply wanted to shop in peace, I’m sure that as a gamer you’re familiar with these annoying NPC situations.”

Charlie Nash is a reporter for Breitbart Tech. You can follow him on Twitter @MrNashington, or like his page at Facebook.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
“Not sure if it was intentional by Rockstar Games but the NPC is made to be rather annoying, when you try to shop for clothing in the game, your dialogue with the shopkeeper keeps being interrupted by her shouting, so I simply wanted to shop in peace, I’m sure that as a gamer you’re familiar with these annoying NPC situations.”

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:05 am 
Sergeant Major

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
I agree. I'd sign it.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

That's like the "Ban Oxygen Dihydride" petition.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1691 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170  Next