maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: Youtube Favorite of the Day
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:22 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14886
Mac wrote:

I think its just another example of the hypocrisy of the platform.

Yep. That's the big story here. How biased the Google/YouTube censors are about their own policies.

To be expected when they employ the likes of the ADL and Anita Sarkeesian's feminazi buddies as platform censors.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

CNN hipster wannabes and a busload of hipster Mikes makes for comedy. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16848
NefariousKoel wrote:

Whether it’s a CNN correspondent getting a secondary high live on air on the Can-I-Bus or one CNN employee for the night simulating oral sex on another live on the air (
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dcast.html ), don’t ever forget that CNN is The Most Trusted Name in News-TM.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:05 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 9875

These guys are armored galore, plus the weapons are all dulled w/no sharp bits.

I imagine being hit by a dulled sword would be like being hit by a crowbar, even armored it should be noticed.

There are pre match inspections.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:43 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
NefariousKoel wrote:

"We interrupt this broadcast with emergency coverage of an anti-Islamist revolution in Iran . . . just kidding this is CNN" ! :lol: ! :mrgreen:

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Tallahassee, FL saw its first measurable snowfall in 29 years (1989):

I'm 300 miles from there so saw no snow in Tampa.
BUT, it's been cold. We dropped to around 30 degrees F last night, and are forecast to do so again tonght. High temperatures here have been in the 50s and we are not forecast to top 60 until Saturday.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

chijohnaok wrote:
BUT, it's been cold. We dropped to around 30 degrees F last night, and are forecast to do so again tonght. High temperatures here have been in the 50s and we are not forecast to top 60 until Saturday.

Damn, that's like a heat wave.

It's got down to around -4F at night, here, and maybe 18F peak during the days lately. Not nearly as bad as I'd experienced in the area, in my life, but I definitely feel it more the older I get.

Warming & scraping the ice off my truck this morning, at -6F wind chill, made me complain like a lil bitch when I had finished. :lol:

Luckily it's supposed to warm up soon.. ya know to around 30F. Still literally freezing but better.

EDIT:

I think I remember the ~ '89 winter. Was a teenager. There was one weekend where the temp got down to -20F or some such, and the wind chill at close to -40F. Was able to run out, without a coat, and get the paper off the end of the driveway at that day without much of a thought. Dumb invincible kids!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

Damn, that's like a heat wave.

It's got down to around -4F at night, here, and maybe 18F peak during the days lately. Not nearly as bad as I'd experienced in the area, in my life, but I definitely feel it more the older I get.

Warming & scraping the ice off my truck this morning, at -6F wind chill, made me complain like a lil bitch when I had finished. :lol:

Luckily it's supposed to warm up soon.. ya know to around 30F. Still literally freezing but better.

EDIT:

I think I remember the ~ '89 winter. Was a teenager. There was one weekend where the temp got down to -20F or some such, and the wind chill at close to -40F. Was able to run out, without a coat, and get the paper off the end of the driveway at that day without much of a thought. Dumb invincible kids!

I had an evening when I still lived up in Chicago (back in the early to mid 90s) where the low temperature dropped to around -28/-29F with wind chills down into the -60sF. This being during my young and foolish days I thought it was a good idea to go out with my friends that night. As I was driving home I got a flat tire. This was before I owned a cell phone. Exiting the car to make a phone call from an outdoor pay phone (remember those?) across the street turned out to be pretty unpleasant ;-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
I wound up watching some YT videos of police chases and there are always lots of them in LA, Dallas, Oklahoma, St. Louis, and they are always following with helicoptoers. The numpties that do this shit just astound me with their stupidity . . . even if you are fucking on foot in the middle of upstate New York, they are gonna find you and catch you, much less if you are blazing around on a major highway in a metro area . . . I thought, why are there so many retarded Americans, and then I wondered "Do they have high-speed police chases in other countries? Finland maybe even!?"

Hell yeah!
Holy SHIT! This one is intense!

I wonder what the perps did? Bad mouth Muslims or the EU or something?

If you can resist suffering motion sickness, it is actually some pretty good footage to see what Finland looks like! I'm guessing this is part of the Helsinki metro area?

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Anthropoid wrote:
I wound up watching some YT videos of police chases and there are always lots of them in LA, Dallas, Oklahoma, St. Louis, and they are always following with helicoptoers. The numpties that do this shit just astound me with their stupidity . . . even if you are fucking on foot in the middle of upstate New York, they are gonna find you and catch you, much less if you are blazing around on a major highway in a metro area . . . I thought, why are there so many retarded Americans, and then I wondered "Do they have high-speed police chases in other countries? Finland maybe even!?"

You can't outrun radios.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next