maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crusade continues - illegal immigration
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:01 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11382
Quote:
Hungarian FM in the European Parliament: “We Follow the Will of the Hungarian People”
Posted on April 27, 2018 by Baron Bodissey
https://gatesofvienna.net/2018/04/hunga ... an-people/

The video below shows Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártő speaking yesterday to the European Parliament’s LIBE Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs about the recent general election in Hungary.

Many thanks to CrossWare for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling:
---Video--
Video link

Video transcript:
Am ashamed, he showed no respect to his betters. :oops:

He's deplorable. :oops:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17177
chijohnaok wrote:
I realize that the State of California, and many of its cities will not allow/discourage their law enforcement agencies with cooperating with ICE/BP with regards to illegal aliens.

I wonder if we can at least get them to agree that local law enforcement should not be smuggling illegal aliens into the country?

Quote:
LAPD Officer Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Immigrants Across Border

April 26, 2018 at 8:55 pm

SAN DIEGO (CBSLA) — A Los Angeles police officer has been arrested on federal charges alleging he tried to smuggle two illegal immigrants into the United States this week in southeastern San Diego County.

Mambasse Koulabalo Patara has been charged with violating immigration laws, according to a federal complaint filed Wednesday.

Continued at above link

There's obviously a war for supremacy between Federal immigration law enforcement and various California LE.

I'm sure this was part of the Feds squeeze on the "no borders" Soros types in CA who have been ignoring the law and, in cases like these, breaking it. I hope the crackdown continues.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19649
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/05/ ... uth-texas/

Quote:
Border Patrol Agents Arrest 15 more Bangladeshi Nationals in South Texas

by BOB PRICE
5 May 2018

NRA ANNUAL MEETING — DALLAS, Texas — Border Patrol agents in the Laredo Sector arrested an additional 15 Bangladeshi nationals this week. This brings the total number of Bangladeshi nationals arrested in the Laredo Sector this year to 224.

Border Patrol officials attending the National Rifle Association Annual Meeting in Dallas told Breitbart Texas on Friday that the Laredo Sector alone as arrested more than 60 percent of all of the Bangladeshi nationals arrested along the southwest U.S. border with Mexico. So far this year, more than 360 Bangladeshi nationals have been arrested for illegal entry.

“When we talk about the different groups that are crossing into an area, what we’re trying to draw attention to is a more comprehensive look at our threat picture,” Acting Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens told Breitbart Texas during a recent interview. “We need to stay away from just focusing on the family units and Unaccompanied Alien Children that are coming from Central America and Mexico. What the men and women of the U.S. Border Patrol are dealing with on a daily basis is so much more complex than that.”

“You have to look not only at the numbers of folks coming across in our Area of Responsibility (AOR),” Owens explained, “but also, who they are and where they’re from because that very much affects how we meet the threat.”

Breitbart Texas spoke with several officials from the Laredo Sector at the NRA Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas, on Friday. From frontline agents to the sector chief, the Border Patrol agents expressed concern about the increasing numbers of Bangladeshi nationals crossing the border.

Of the more than 360 Bangladeshi nationals who have crossed the U.S. southern border illegally, more than 300 have entered in Texas, officials stated.

Laredo Sector Assistant Chief Patrol Agent Gabriel Acosta told Breitbart Texas on Thursday that the Bangladeshi nationals do not pick their point of entry into the U.S.

“That is determined by the transnational criminal organization (TCO) that works with the smugglers from the country of origin, into South America, up through Central America, and into Mexico,” Acosta explained. “They are paying upward of $27,000 each to be smuggled into the U.S.”

The illegal crossings by these foreign nationals proves-up a point that Border Patrol agents have been telling Breitbart Texas for years. That being that there is a direct pipeline from countries with connections to terrorism to South American and then north where drug cartels are paid large sums of cash to smuggle them across the border.

Chief Owens told Breitbart Texas that all of the Bangladeshi nationals are men — mostly between the ages of 18-35.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior political news contributor for Breitbart Texas. He is a founding member of the Breitbart Texas team. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX, GAB, and Facebook.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19649

Did you know?

The facts cited in the video are all footnoted/linked in the You Tube video description.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1612
chijohnaok wrote:

Did you know?

The facts cited in the video are all footnoted/linked in the You Tube video description.

Reconquista. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Where do Bangladeshis get $27,000 to pay a smuggler and why are they coming all the way to the US?

Finland is probably 7000 miles closer and they have lots of free shit and no racism

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Where do Bangladeshis get $27,000 to pay a smuggler and why are they coming all the way to the US?

Finland is probably 7000 miles closer and they have lots of free shit and no racism

Good advertising. ;)

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Think about how crazy that is...leave the undeniable shithole of Bangladesh and pay a smuggler $27K to fly you over 28 other muslim shithole contries, get you into South America and then cross at least 6 more international borders in route to the US and then sneak across the Rio Grande...all of that when the President hates muslims and is going to build muslim concentration camps and all of his voters are racists and islamophobes AND you cross the border into fucking TEXAS where they shoot muslims at fucking art shows...ALL OF THAT CRAP...just to work illegally or get free shit from the taxpayers.

Meanwhile, according to Pew Research, Bangladeshi population in the US is up 400% in the last 15 years.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/fact-she ... n-the-u-s/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nah...we don't need border enforcement. Open borders, baby. The Pope says it's a good idea.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Think about how crazy that is...leave the undeniable shithole of Bangladesh and pay a smuggler $27K to fly you over 28 other muslim shithole contries, get you into South America and then cross at least 6 more international borders in route to the US and then sneak across the Rio Grande...all of that when the President hates muslims and is going to build muslim concentration camps and all of his voters are racists and islamophobes AND you cross the border into fucking TEXAS where they shoot muslims at fucking art shows...ALL OF THAT CRAP...just to work illegally or get free shit from the taxpayers.

Meanwhile, according to Pew Research, Bangladeshi population in the US is up 400% in the last 15 years.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/fact-she ... n-the-u-s/

I am more worried about the quadrupling of African population from current 1bn to 4bn during this century. Africa is already a shithole according the PotUS, and there mass migration will explode.

BTW, by accident would you need some more darkies, special price today for you, my friend. :lol:

Not a joke. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121  Next