maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1043 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next
 Post subject: The Crusade continues - illegal immigration
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 pm 
Varmint

Reputation points: 1760
http://www.speaker.gov/general/draft-st ... ion-reform

The above site belongs to the House Speaker personally
He wants to know how we all feel about 'comprehensive reform' ie amnesty

So this is your chance, just go there and drop a comment. Right now its twelve comments a min.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The Crusade continues - illegal immigration
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:14 pm 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 7273
Good idea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6825
wow.......reading the comments section ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13573
The Mexicans I see w/ my own eyes are out in 100º heat busting their asses. Do an ellis island dealio, check IDs but let im in fairly quickly and easily just like everyone else's fambly got here. Regarding the numbers, let the Mexican gobmint worry about how many ppl are leaving, if all of im leave just annex it. These nations are blending there's nothing that's going to stop that. Let it happen.

Better than mining the border and machine gunning mujeres and ninos just b/c they want to move here. There's lots of room here.

Also. Latinos are not inherently collectivists democrat voters. The opposite, those guys pride themselfs on outworking their coworkers. SW FL I practically live w/ illegals. I have no problem w/ those guys. Most of im do speak broken english. Far as I'm concerned they're welcome here.

They don't take a piece of the pie, they make it bigger.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10165
You see piles of Mexicans in SW Florida !!! R U Sure! Maybe you'd better check your glasses !!! :D

I have nothing against our banana friends ... if we have to have more people I'd rather have them than the piles of SCDs and Chinks we get otherwise.

I worked in a bank in Miami for a while (City National Bank of Miami) and most of our big customers were South Americans. We prided ourselves on accuracy, because that is what they wanted. Our NY bank trained boss struggled because she was used to fast paced activity and our customers preferred accuracy to speed. It was very educational.

But I fear the Latinos who have been here for a while have been educated to demand "cargo" and they are the demo voting variety ... and they will aid in dragging us down ... all together.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am 
Varmint

Reputation points: 1760
C_S wrote:
The Mexicans I see w/ my own eyes are out in 100º heat busting their asses. Do an ellis island dealio, check IDs but let im in fairly quickly and easily just like everyone else's fambly got here. Regarding the numbers, let the Mexican gobmint worry about how many ppl are leaving, if all of im leave just annex it. These nations are blending there's nothing that's going to stop that. Let it happen.

Better than mining the border and machine gunning mujeres and ninos just b/c they want to move here. There's lots of room here.

Also. Latinos are not inherently collectivists democrat voters. The opposite, those guys pride themselfs on outworking their coworkers. SW FL I practically live w/ illegals. I have no problem w/ those guys. Most of im do speak broken english. Far as I'm concerned they're welcome here.

They don't take a piece of the pie, they make it bigger.

I do have a problem with them. I dont like people who break the rules.
As a result, I dont want them here. Nothing you say will change that.
I have a right to that opinion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13573
No you do not, chiteng. I hereby deny your right to have an opinion 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
In the comments section someone puts up the website address for Boner's Tea Party primary challenger. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The comments section sounds like a thread here. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
How fun would it be if the WH had a wild west style comments section like that?

"How's Aunt Zeituni doing?"

"Is Moochelle's government credit card maxed out yet in Maui?"

"CVS has Marlboros for $3.89 a carton in Virginia"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14884
Wasn't sure where to put this one: immigration, crime, or crooked Illinois politicians.

From the Chicago Sun Times:

Quote:

Two brothers who ruled a fake ID ring with violence get life

2/7/14, 1:20 PM

By: BECKY SCHLIKERMAN Staff Reporter

Two brothers who used cunning and violence to corner the fake ID black market in Chicago’s largest Mexican neighborhood were sentenced to life in prison Friday.

Julio and Manuel Leija-Sanchez showed no emotion when U.S. District Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer ordered them to life behind bars and to pay $3,000 to the widow of a Mexican man they had ordered killed. They faced mandatory life.

Convicted in March of crimes including racketeering, conspiracy to murder, money laundering and harboring aliens, the Leija-Sanchezes for years paid workers to patrol the parking lot of Little Village’s 26th Street Discount Mall, charging $200 a pop for phony green cards, drivers licenses and social security cards.

In a neighborhood that is home to thousands of illegal immigrants, the business was worth millions of dollars.

The ID ring worked with Ald. Riccardo Munoz’s father, who owned the studio where customers posed for photos, forced illegal immigrants they’d helped sneak into the U.S. to work for them, and teamed up with the Latin Kings street gang to protect their lucrative Southwest Side turf, evidence showed.

But by the time they hired killer Gerardo Salazar-Rodriguez to go back to Mexico City to murder a former pal they suspected of setting up a rival ID ring in 2007, the feds were onto them. Salazar-Rodriguez will be sentenced next week.

Authorities were listening in on wiretaps as the Leija-Sanchezes, Salazar-Rodriguez and other coconspirators discussed in lurid detail their plan to kill former ally Guillermo “Montes” Jiminez-Flores.

Translated transcripts of dozens of those Spanish-language calls formed the dramatic centerpiece of the men’s five-week long trial.

The calls amounted to “a confession, day after day after day,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Porter told jurors during closing arguments in the trial.

In one call, made after Jiminez-Flores was ambushed and gunned down in a taxi, Salazar-Rodriguez described for his bosses the moment Jiminez-Flores realized he was about to die.

“When that son of a bitch saw me, he looked as if he had seen the devil,” the talkative hit man boasted. “I gave him five … well I let him have them all, and he still kept squirming around.”

In other calls, he described the black blood that bled from Jiminez-Flores’ liver, and discussed an unsuccessful plot to murder a second rival, Freddy “Bruno” Ramirez-Camella — another former member of the ID ring, who testified against his former associates under a plea deal.

Faced with such damning evidence at trial, attorneys for the Leija-Sanchezes and Salazar-Rodriguez, tried several defenses. They argued that the Spanish-speaking voices on the tapes weren’t the defendants, that even if they were, they were lying to each other about their plans, and that even if they were behind the murder, it was for personal, not business reasons.

Salazar-Rodriguez even took the stand in his own defense, claiming he did not know Manuel Leija-Sanchez and that he knew nothing about guns, despite his wiretapped chat about weapons including the 9mm handgun he used to kill Jiminez-Flores and an AK-47 sub-machine gun he planned to kill Bruno with.

Prosecutors mocked those denials, saying the killer was the “unluckiest man in the world” if he’d been lying about the plot, only to see it come true in exactly the way he’d described. His vivid account of needing a beer to calm himself after the “adrenaline rush” of killing Jiminez-Flores, “has the ring of truth,” Porter said.

As for Manuel Leija-Sanchez’s claim that he’d tried to act as a peacemaker, Porter quoted another wiretap, rhetorically asking, “Does Gandhi say, ‘The thing is to grab those two sons of bitches … f--- his ass up bro?’

“That’s not a peacemaker — that’s a murderer!” Porter told jurors.

More than a dozen members of the ring — including Ald. Munoz’s father, Elias — have since pleaded guilty.

The crime ring involved that father of a Chicago city Alderman.
They were creating and selling fake ID and documents (what good are those IDs Chicken if they are fake), and they paid a bit man to murder rivals who had set up their own fake ID business.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1043 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next