maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128
 Post subject: Re: The Crusade continues - illegal immigration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/cri ... 1.21541023

Quote:
LONG ISLAND CRIME

Roosevelt man arrested, charged with Freeport rape, police say

"This is one of the most brutal rapes I've ever seen and I'm grateful he's now behind bars," Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas said.

By John Asbury and Stefanie Dazio
john.asbury@newsday.com, stefanie.dazio@newsday.com @JohnAsbury
Updated October 6, 2018 8:52 PM
PRINT SHARE
A Roosevelt man was arrested Friday in connection with the rape of a woman in Freeport last month that Nassau County’s top prosecutor called “one of the most brutal” she’s ever seen, authorities said.

Ever L. Martinez-Reyes, 24, an El Salvadoran immigrant who officials said is in the United States illegally, is accused of following a 36-year-old woman and knocking her unconscious before sexually assaulting her on the front lawn of a Parsons Avenue home, police said. She woke up during the assault and Martinez-Reyes ran off.

Martinez-Reyes is charged with two counts of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and second-degree assault, Nassau County police said. He was held without bail at his arraignment Saturday in First District Court in Hempstead, the district attorney’s office said.

“We spent some uneasy days and nights knowing this predator was out there and walking amongst us,” Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas said. “I’ve been doing this a long time, and this is one of the most brutal rapes I’ve ever seen and I’m grateful he’s now behind bars.”

The attack — which occurred near Northeast Park about 1:45 a.m. on Sept. 28 — was captured in video surveillance footage. Detectives on Thursday released a video and still images of a suspect. Authorities said they received numerous tips pointing to Martinez-Reyes, who police said did not know the victim.  

“He followed her until he felt comfortable enough to assault her,” Nassau Police Commissioner Patrick Ryder said. “When he assaulted her and knocked her out, he then proceeded to rape her. She woke up and he knocked her out again and viciously continued to assault her.”

The woman is recovering from internal injuries, Ryder said. Martinez-Reyes was unknown to police and had no prior convictions, but had been living in Roosevelt illegally as a day laborer since 2014, he said.

Authorities received a tip this week that he would flee to El Salvador, Ryder said. He gave no further details.

Martinez-Reyes first came to the country in 2010 at 16 after crossing the border in Texas, Ryder said. He was sent back and crossed the border again illegally in 2014. He has no known gang affiliations.

Martinez-Reyes faces up to 25 years in prison, Singas said, and special victims prosecutors will work to make sure he serves a maximum sentence “so justice is done in this case.”

Ever L. Martinez Reyes of Roosevelt was charged with rape, sexual abuse and assault, Nassau County police said. Photo Credit: NCPD

“If you are a sexual predator in Nassau County, get some therapy or get out of Nassau County,” Nassau County Executive Laura Curran said. “If you prey on our vulnerable people here, we will find you, we will arrest you and prosecute you.”

Martinez-Reyes was represented by the Legal Aid Society of Nassau County, the district attorney’s office said.

Detectives urged anyone with information to call the Special Victims Squad at 516-573-4022 or 911. All callers will remain anonymous.

By John Asbury and Stefanie Dazio
john.asbury@newsday.com, stefanie.dazio@newsday.com @JohnAsbury
John Asbury covers the Town of Hempstead and the City of Long Beach. He has been with Newsday since 2014 and previously covered crime for nine years for The Press-Enterprise in Riverside, Calif.

What the Newsday article failed to mention is this:

Quote:
Martinez-Reyes has previous convictions, but Nassau County’s sanctuary city laws have protected him from being turned over to ICE agents for deportation.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... r-an-hour/

So Ms. Nassau County Executive Laura Curran, had your county been willing to cooperate with ICE in the past, had you been notifying them of illegal alien criminals in your jail, there is a very good chance that this shitbird might have been deported, and might not have been on Long Island to commit this "most brutal rape".

You do your constituents a dis-service by continuing on with your Sanctuary City policies.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:41 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10210
...and now we'll get to feed and house this douche bag for the rest of his life as well.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Slovenian "racist" YTber babe ranting about leftist hat'n on her . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
A couple of migrant stowaways get a ride on a lorry, just not to where they wanted to go...

Quote:
'You're going to Holland' British lorry driver MOCKS migrant stowaways who beg him to stop

A BRITISH lorry driver filmed himself taunting migrants who were riding on his truck before they quickly realised he wasn’t going in the direction they wanted.

The driver claimed he warned the two migrants he was going to Holland and told them not to board his truck.

Ryan Ledgister filmed the two migrants who got onto the lorry before they later were recorded trying to get the lorry driver to stop by waving at the driver.

The driver was heard telling the migrants he would be teaching them a “lesson” by not letting them off.

In the footage, the driver says: “I told these two boys that I am going to Holland.

“But, they’re not listening, so when they get on they best hold on tight because I am not stopping motherf*****s.”

The migrants were filmed boarding the transporter at a petrol station and appear to hold on between the load and a yellow bulldozer.

In the second video clip, the driver films his wing-mirror while driving and shows one of the migrants waving at him to try to stop the vehicle.

The driver shouts: “I told you I’m not stopping.”

He taunts: “You’re coming to Holland. You’re coming to Holland.”

The third video has the caption: “I got options but stopping isn’t one,” as the driver plays loud music.

The driver then flips the camera towards a road sign reading “Veurne 1500m”.

Veurne is a city in northwest Belgium very close to the border with France.

Writing on Facebook, Ryan Ledgister said: “I told these motherf*****s I’m not stupid enough to stop here on my way home, don’t waste your time, and they didn’t listen.

“Boy you going to learn today’.”

Video at link.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10295 ... truck-news

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
Mac wrote:
A couple of migrant stowaways get a ride on a lorry, just not to where they wanted to go...

Quote:
'You're going to Holland' British lorry driver MOCKS migrant stowaways who beg him to stop

A BRITISH lorry driver filmed himself taunting migrants who were riding on his truck before they quickly realised he wasn’t going in the direction they wanted.

The driver claimed he warned the two migrants he was going to Holland and told them not to board his truck.

Ryan Ledgister filmed the two migrants who got onto the lorry before they later were recorded trying to get the lorry driver to stop by waving at the driver.

The driver was heard telling the migrants he would be teaching them a “lesson” by not letting them off.

In the footage, the driver says: “I told these two boys that I am going to Holland.

“But, they’re not listening, so when they get on they best hold on tight because I am not stopping motherf*****s.”

The migrants were filmed boarding the transporter at a petrol station and appear to hold on between the load and a yellow bulldozer.

In the second video clip, the driver films his wing-mirror while driving and shows one of the migrants waving at him to try to stop the vehicle.

The driver shouts: “I told you I’m not stopping.”

He taunts: “You’re coming to Holland. You’re coming to Holland.”

The third video has the caption: “I got options but stopping isn’t one,” as the driver plays loud music.

The driver then flips the camera towards a road sign reading “Veurne 1500m”.

Veurne is a city in northwest Belgium very close to the border with France.

Writing on Facebook, Ryan Ledgister said: “I told these motherf*****s I’m not stupid enough to stop here on my way home, don’t waste your time, and they didn’t listen.

“Boy you going to learn today’.”

Video at link.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10295 ... truck-news

Where did the migrants hop in the truck?

UK should have signs and posters in Calais that tell everyone who swims over the to channel Britain gets immediate citizenship and a job in the SBS. :roll:

Natural selection. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128