maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Remember that Iranian tanker that was impounded in Gibraltar for allegedly breaking EU sanctions to deliver oil to Syria???

Well, they turned off their GPS and now they are in Syria.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

The US, under Obama diverted US satellite intel capabilities to monitor ISRAELI drone flights over Iran that were originated in Kazakhstan.

This while the Lurch was trying to secure Hussein's legacy deal with Iran. How much do you want to bet they warned the Iranians. Any wonder why the Israelis like Trump?

Quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/05/report-obama-admin-spied-on-israeli-military-using-american-satellites/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
Sneeky shitities what'll they think of next ! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
Remember that Iranian tanker that was impounded in Gibraltar for allegedly breaking EU sanctions to deliver oil to Syria???

Yup:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49628123

Quote:
It was seized by British marines off Gibraltar in July and held there until 15 August when Iran gave assurances it would not sail to Syria.

That tanker was released after they promised not to deliver it to Syria, right?

Meanwhile, some Euros still think that the Iranians are trustworthy enough to resurrect the Iran nuclear deal. :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:30 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:

It would be a “shame” if that ship was suddenly sunk by a “limpet mine”. ;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:04 am 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12189
I'd wait until it was in a rain squall, or heck just a cloudy day, in the middle of the Med somewhere and see what a torpedo or two would do to it. Then just exclaim that it was lost due to bad weather with a sly wink.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

nelmsm wrote:
I'd wait until it was in a rain squall, or heck just a cloudy day, in the middle of the Med somewhere and see what a torpedo or two would do to it. Then just exclaim that it was lost due to bad weather with a sly wink.

I think a limpet mine, intentionally made to look similar to the once the Iranians placed on those western tankers, would do the job.

If someone asks “who did it?”...well it looks like the ones that the Iranians used.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Q: How do you know a 7th Century theocrat is lying?

A: His beard is moving.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/268568

Quote:
Uranium discovered at Tehran warehouse uncovered by Israel

After Netanyahu demands inspections of alleged Iranian atomic warehouse, IAEA finds traces of uranium at the facility.

David Rosenberg, 08/09/19 19:42

A facility in Tehran which Israel claimed was used by the Islamic republic as a “secret atomic warehouse” has been found to contain traces of uranium, Reuters reported Sunday.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) discovered the uranium traces while investigating a facility which Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu cited during an address to the United Nations General Assembly last year as proof that Iran had been storing radioactive material in violation of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

Two diplomats with knowledge of the IAEA’s inspection work told Reuters Sunday that uranium traces had been found at the Iranian warehouse – strengthening Netanyahu’s claims Iran had secretly stored atomic material at the site.

While the IAEA had asked Iran to explain the findings, Tehran has thus far refused to respond, the two diplomats claimed.

During his address last fall, Netanyahu claimed Iran was storing 15 kilograms (33 pounds) of uranium at the storage facility, pointing to a satellite photo of the warehouse in question.

“Just last month, they removed 15 kilograms of radioactive material. You know what they did with it? They had 15 kilograms of radioactive material, they had to get it out of the site, so they took it out and they spread it around Tehran in an effort to hide the evidence.”

“Now, the Iranian officials cleaning out that site still have a lot of work to do because they’ve had at least, at least 15 ship containers, they’re gigantic, 15 ship containers full of nuclear related equipment and material stored there. Now, since each of those containers can hold 20 tons of material, this means that this site contains as much as 300 tons, 300 tons of nuclear related equipment and material.”

In April, it was reported that the IAEA was inspecting the warehouse in question, following Netanyahu’s UN address.

While previous reports have confirmed that radioactive material was found at the Tehran warehouse, the new Reuters report claims that uranium, the key element needed for producing atomic weaponry, was the radioactive material discovered.

“There are lots of possible explanations,” one of the two diplomats told Reuters, though Iran’s refusal to comment on the discovery makes it difficult for the IAEA to determine whether the traces were left from uranium stockpiles stored at the facility before or after the 2015 nuclear deal.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
“There are lots of possible explanations,”

Oh..sure :lol:

That is some serious inside information Israel had. There is a Mossad spy in the Iranian atomic program??

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next