Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Message
Author
User avatar
LaPalice
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Location: France

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#811 Post by LaPalice » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:43 pm

The Europeans are forced to draw closer to the American positions. Not so bad finally, even if before I was for the nuclear deal.

European powers trigger Iran nuclear deal dispute process
Germany, France and the UK said they were given "no choice" but to trigger the dispute process, which could lead to sanctions. They stressed that the move does not mean they're joining the US "maximum pressure" campaign.

.../...

User avatar
chijohnaok
Sergeant Major
Posts: 39055
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: West coast of the east coast
Contact:

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#812 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:24 pm

:)

That sounds to me like a win for Trump and a loss for the Iranians
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

User avatar
LaPalice
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Location: France

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#813 Post by LaPalice » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:50 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:24 pm
:)

That sounds to me like a win for Trump and a loss for the Iranians
It is a loss for the Europeans too, who don't want a confrontation with Iran. It is weird that France is not more hostile toward the Iranians, as they are Saudis' enemies, who buy so many weapons and so are our friends.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 33405
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#814 Post by jack t ripper » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:10 pm

LaPalice wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:50 pm
chijohnaok wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:24 pm
:)

That sounds to me like a win for Trump and a loss for the Iranians
It is a loss for the Europeans too, who don't want a confrontation with Iran. It is weird that France is not more hostile toward the Iranians, as they are Saudis' enemies, who buy so many weapons and so are our friends.

That's because l'animal a l'orange is viewed as worse than the Ayatollah
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Dinosaur
PFC
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#815 Post by Dinosaur » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:35 pm

As long as "the world" is comfy with the NNP treaty being bunk ... and "the world" certainly behaves that way ... then "the world" can continue to embrace the iranians ... the only folks that might really need to be worried though are the soo knees and the israelis ...

I don't think anyone wants a confrontation with Iran .. but the assahollahs certainly want confrontations with the soo knees and the israelis ... the rest of "the world" can just get out the popcorn and watch ... I'm fine with that. Let the local dogs fight it out.

User avatar
LaPalice
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Location: France

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#816 Post by LaPalice » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:56 am

jack t ripper wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:10 pm
LaPalice wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:50 pm

It is a loss for the Europeans too, who don't want a confrontation with Iran. It is weird that France is not more hostile toward the Iranians, as they are Saudis' enemies, who buy so many weapons and so are our friends.

That's because l'animal a l'orange is viewed as worse than the Ayatollah
Yes, with Hillary Clinton as president, that would be another matter. She is a globalist, so she is ok.

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major
Posts: 12659
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#817 Post by jwilkerson » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am

Sounds like the turbans realize they are in trouble ...
... Iran said Friday the new coronavirus has killed 124 people amid 4,747 confirmed cases in the Islamic Republic as authorities warned they may use "force" to limit travel between cities ...
... Iran canceled Friday prayers across its major cities. Elsewhere in the region, Iraq canceled Friday prayers in Karbala, where a weekly sermon is delivered on behalf of the country's top Shitite cleric ...
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!

User avatar
chijohnaok
Sergeant Major
Posts: 39055
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: West coast of the east coast
Contact:

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#818 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:55 am

jwilkerson wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:18 am
Sounds like the turbans realize they are in trouble ...
... Iran said Friday the new coronavirus has killed 124 people amid 4,747 confirmed cases in the Islamic Republic as authorities warned they may use "force" to limit travel between cities ...
... Iran canceled Friday prayers across its major cities. Elsewhere in the region, Iraq canceled Friday prayers in Karbala, where a weekly sermon is delivered on behalf of the country's top Shitite cleric ...
I predict that such efforts to stop the spread of the illness will not be successful.

The most devout of the door lickers will continue their door licking practices, since the will of Allah had previously willed it.
And that will allow the spread to continue.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major
Posts: 12659
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#819 Post by jwilkerson » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 am

But if the turban machinegunners have enuff ammo and they mow down all the "travelers" they see, that could reduce the vulnerability of the population to the virus, right ??
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Posts: 17562
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: Marching home to <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY">Erica</a>

Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal

#820 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm

WUT!? Is "door licking" seriously part of Islam!?
Image

Post Reply