maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Why would they hide 15 kg of uranium when they were allowed to keep TONS of low-enriched uranium under the multiparty accord?

It had to be HEU (highly enriched uranium) Wow, who would have thought the mullahs would lie about something?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

UN says Iran putting in more centrifuges. Trump made them do it.

Quote:
(UPI) — The United Nations’ nuclear agency said Monday the Iranian government has installed more equipment at its nuclear installations that’s used to enrich uranium.
The International Atomic Energy Agency said Tehran has begin installing advanced centrifuges with uranium hexafluoride, the feedstock for centrifuges. None of the new centrifuges, however, are yet operational, it noted.

The new equipment is Tehran’s latest effort to distance itself from the 2015 nuclear agreement. Iran surpassed deal-mandated limits for its enriched uranium stockpile months ago. New centrifuges indicate the government intends to produce more, as Iranian officials have threatened.

Enriched uranium can be used to make fuel for nuclear reactors and weapons. More advanced centrifuges would allow Iran to produce the radioactive material at a faster rate.

“The Agency continues to verify and monitor Iran’s nuclear-related commitments under the JCPOA,” IAEA acting director general Cornel Feruta said in a statement Monday. “Evaluations regarding the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran continue. … The Agency will continue its efforts and will remain actively engaged.”

Iranian leaders have said their nuclear research and production is strictly for civilian purposes.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has urged the remaining parties to the nuclear pact — Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China — to keep it together following the withdrawal of the United States last year. The other signatories have expressed a willingness to maintain the agreement but have resisted Iranian demands to circumvent U.S. sanctions to ensure Tehran’s economic stability.

“As long as the other side do not fulfill their commitments, we should not be expected to do so either,” Iranian nuclear spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi said. “Our stockpile will go high from now on.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

If they would agree to our demands they could have 10 new golf courses and 500 Chick-filets

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
If they would agree to our demands they could have 10 new golf courses and 500 Chick-filets

That will not help them with their goal to "eliminate the Zionist regime".

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pensio ... e-campaign

The Iranian economy is melting down.

Quote:
The impact has been so severe that of the 18 existing retirement funds in Iran, 17 are in the red, according to these documents. That includes the pension funds for all of Iran’s armed forces.

Quote:
We think the Iranian government will shrink, that their GDP will shrink by as much as 12 or 14 percent this year,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on “Fox News Sunday,” speaking to the economic impact. “This will reduce their capacity to purchase the things they need, the equipment they need, the materials they need, to inflict terror around the world.”

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

It's the 2019 version of the Battle of Thermopylea but this this time the Spartans have orange hair and thermonuclear weapons.

Last edited by jack t ripper on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Tired of winning yet? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
Quote:
... the Spartans have orange hair and thermonuclear weapons ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... the Spartans have orange hair and thermonuclear weapons ...

That was brilliant!

Points award attempted but failed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:48 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Did you make that or find it Jwilk. If made: well done!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next