maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
 Post subject: Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:26 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10914
I'd follow bibi into battle ... hussein ... not ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
The Iranians are threatened by no one. They have no intention of dropping their nuclear weapons program. They have every intention of using their nukes to kill Jews and Americans, using the tried and true "who me?" method of passing them on to so called "stateless terrorists". They would nuke Israel in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. Muslim apologists like Obama have convinced them they can get away with it.

Anyone who thinks the Iran deal was an accomplishment is a booger eating moron.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16181
When you call someone stupid whom everyone else can plainly see is not stupid it just sounds petulant.

The Iranian mullahcracy and their crazed Revolutionary Guards are going to CONTINUE to cause trouble as sure as the grass is green. Now if they built one nuke and used it on the Saudi Royal family at the King's birthday party I would not fault them for that...other than the fact they would incinerate 3x as many Fillipino servants

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
The Iran deal was Obama giving Iran everything they demanded and getting nothing in return. Being a good Muslim, Obama would love to help them drop a nuke on the hated Jews. The same ideology is behind the war on fossil fuels - Obama wanted to cripple the US economy, jack up the price of fuel, and transfer as much American wealth as possible into the hands of Muslim oil sheiks. When that failed, he simply loaded a C-17 with pallets of hundred dollar bills and shipped it to Tehran.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16181
doggie wrote:
The Iran deal was Obama giving Iran everything they demanded and getting nothing in return. Being a good Muslim, Obama would love to help them drop a nuke on the hated Jews. The same ideology is behind the war on fossil fuels - Obama wanted to cripple the US economy, jack up the price of fuel, and transfer as much American wealth as possible into the hands of Muslim oil sheiks. When that failed, he simply loaded a C-17 with pallets of hundred dollar bills and shipped it to Tehran.

Well, technically, that is not true. There were also many pallets of Swiss Francs and Euros. Hussein's little "legacy ransom" violated abut 8 laws of the Congress and 15 Treasury Dept regulations on money laundering...not to mention the publicly stated US position on negotiating with terrorists. It was supposed to be a secret but the Revolutionary Guards couldn't help bragging about it. It was US taxpayer money because the impounded Iranian funds dating back to the Embassy seizure during limp-dick jimma's term had already been awarded to US plaintiffs who had won civil cases against the Iranian government. Therefore, the Congress, under the flimsy document called the Constitution should have authorized those expenditures. Curiously, somebody forgot to tell the Congress.

Shitty deal? You bet your ass it was a shitty deal. Hussein knew the Congress would never go along with that, which is why it isn't a treaty.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43