maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iran, world powers reach historic nuclear deal
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
I'd follow bibi into battle ... hussein ... not ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16468
The Iranians are threatened by no one. They have no intention of dropping their nuclear weapons program. They have every intention of using their nukes to kill Jews and Americans, using the tried and true "who me?" method of passing them on to so called "stateless terrorists". They would nuke Israel in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. Muslim apologists like Obama have convinced them they can get away with it.

Anyone who thinks the Iran deal was an accomplishment is a booger eating moron.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
When you call someone stupid whom everyone else can plainly see is not stupid it just sounds petulant.

The Iranian mullahcracy and their crazed Revolutionary Guards are going to CONTINUE to cause trouble as sure as the grass is green. Now if they built one nuke and used it on the Saudi Royal family at the King's birthday party I would not fault them for that...other than the fact they would incinerate 3x as many Fillipino servants

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16468
The Iran deal was Obama giving Iran everything they demanded and getting nothing in return. Being a good Muslim, Obama would love to help them drop a nuke on the hated Jews. The same ideology is behind the war on fossil fuels - Obama wanted to cripple the US economy, jack up the price of fuel, and transfer as much American wealth as possible into the hands of Muslim oil sheiks. When that failed, he simply loaded a C-17 with pallets of hundred dollar bills and shipped it to Tehran.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

doggie wrote:
The Iran deal was Obama giving Iran everything they demanded and getting nothing in return. Being a good Muslim, Obama would love to help them drop a nuke on the hated Jews. The same ideology is behind the war on fossil fuels - Obama wanted to cripple the US economy, jack up the price of fuel, and transfer as much American wealth as possible into the hands of Muslim oil sheiks. When that failed, he simply loaded a C-17 with pallets of hundred dollar bills and shipped it to Tehran.

Well, technically, that is not true. There were also many pallets of Swiss Francs and Euros. Hussein's little "legacy ransom" violated abut 8 laws of the Congress and 15 Treasury Dept regulations on money laundering...not to mention the publicly stated US position on negotiating with terrorists. It was supposed to be a secret but the Revolutionary Guards couldn't help bragging about it. It was US taxpayer money because the impounded Iranian funds dating back to the Embassy seizure during limp-dick jimma's term had already been awarded to US plaintiffs who had won civil cases against the Iranian government. Therefore, the Congress, under the flimsy document called the Constitution should have authorized those expenditures. Curiously, somebody forgot to tell the Congress.

Shitty deal? You bet your ass it was a shitty deal. Hussein knew the Congress would never go along with that, which is why it isn't a treaty.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Netanyahu: Iran Nuclear Deal Is Based on Lies – Here's the Proof

'Iran did not come clean on its nuclear program,' Netanyahu says, saying more than 100,000 Iranian documents Israel obtained prove nuclear 'deal is based on lies' ■ Speech comes on heels of strike against two bases in Syria and ahead of Trump's decision on nuclear deal

Noa Landau Apr 30, 2018 10:40 PM

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/pm- ... -1.6045300

Quote:
Netanyahu says files show Iran lied 'big time' about developing nuclear weapons

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday revealed a trove of documents that he says proves Iran previously sought to obtain a nuclear weapon.
    The international community long ago accepted that Iran sought to build nuclear weapons and imposed punishing sanctions on the country to bring its leaders to the negotiating table.
    Netanyahu's comments come less than two weeks before President Donald Trump must decide whether to pull out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

Tom DiChristopher | @tdichristopher
Published 5 Hours Ago Updated 1 Hour Ago
CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/netanya ... srael.html

Quote:
Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu says he has 'conclusive proof' Iran lied about its nuclear weapons programme

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... lear-deal/

Quote:
U.S. Confirms Authenticity of Secret Iran Nuclear Docs, Officials See Game Over for Deal

Trump administration officials praise Netanyahu's 'powerful presentation'

Benjamin Netanyahu delivers a speech on Iran's nuclear programBenjamin Netanyahu delivers a speech on Iran's nuclear program / Getty Images
BY: Adam Kredo
April 30, 2018 3:33 pm

U.S. officials and congressional insiders view the disclosure Monday by Israel of Iran's ongoing efforts to develop a nuclear weapon as game over for the landmark nuclear deal, telling the Washington Free Beacon that new evidence of Iran's top secret nuclear workings makes it virtually impossible for President Donald Trump to remain in the agreement.

Senior Trump administration officials confirmed the findings as authentic and praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's for disclosing thousands of secret documents proving Iran lied about its past work on a nuclear warhead, telling the Free Beacon the revelation was a "powerful presentation" by Israel outlining why the Iran deal must be fixed or killed.

U.S. officials who reviewed the secret documents confirmed their authenticity and said that Israel has shared the information fully with the United States, most likely to help build the case for Trump to abandon the nuclear deal, rather than try to fix what the White House views as a series of insurmountable flaws.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... game-deal/

A news report that I saw regarding this claims the documents show that Iran was lying from the very start about their nuclear program, and which would contradict the prior administration's (repeated) claims that Iran was complying with the deal.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
The Iranians are habitual lying liars who lie. Trying to negotiate in good faith really... T'zahal being necessarily pragmatic wants to bomb im. But maybe a show of allied strength and resolve might discourage Iranian adventurism before someone gets hurt. Next year it'll be the Ayatollas liberals are putting on magazines and awarding their peace prize too.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

How the Hell did the Israelis get their hands on something like that? Live agent? Some kind of hack?

If the former I hope they got the guy out before they went public.

We already know the Iranians concealed their nuke program with very elaborate measures in the past. We already know they lied about the embassy seizure being a bunch of "students". Bunch of lying rug merchants.

I like Persian food, however. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Thank you Obama for sending them pallets of cash so they could buy more centrifuges and missile components. Way to go ...dumbass.

Guy was trying to earn his Peace Prize 8 years too late.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
After 2001 attacks I watched president Bush give a speech about a week later IIRC. He didn't say it, but I told Karen and the kids the US was going to invade Afghanistan. I'm not psychic it was predictable. Also predicted Trump would win. I won't be surprised if Iran is in for shock and awe. We'll see what happens. Hope chiteng is still around to see it.

The US isn't rattling it's saber.. It's muffling it's gear.. If I was Iranian that would alarm me.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next