maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Angela Merkel celebrates after German election win
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
mdiehl wrote:
Quote:
Ray was right. The establishment "elites" have been setting themselves up to be the gentry in some warped new type of feudal system. Ruling by economic instead of military might. Keeping the peasants struggling and stuck on the political plantation which keeps econo-gentry in power.

Of course he's right. He and I have been making the same point for years. Globalism is about the effort to fabricate a global totalitarian regime that reduces 99% of the world's population to pasty fleshed mindless automata that may be fed exactly the number of calories they need each day, in the form of mashed triffids, soylent green, and fermented silage, to report to their gray-walled factories in their gray paper work clothes, for hours of political correctness training, groupthink, eradication of thought crime, and assembling luxury goods for the wealthy. At the age of fifty when their bodies are too broken to be of use to the regime they'll be sent to the recycling tanks.

The Matrix Hypothesis. :roll:

But the robots are coming and making most of the humanity obsolete, no value to the ruling elite. Sierra Club conspiracy to save the planet, reduce the population to 5% of the current.

Actually like the idea, in the long run. The idea to multiply and fill the Earth is quite unsustainable.

A radically smaller global population could maintain very high living standards. Sounds like communism without masses.

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15552
The globalist propaganda insists that "For the good of all we must eradicate all individualism."

No thanks. Extinction seems a preferable outcome.

I have a better plan for humanity: Leave people the fuck alone. If you have a Great Plan If Only Everyone Can Be Forced To Comply, kindly FUCK THE HELL OFF.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Doesn't look like either the political or financial elites took note of anything.

Perhaps not. But the political and financial elites just had their asses soundly kicked in Alabama. :mrgreen:

Don't get me wrong. I think Roy Moore is an antiamerican nitwit who has no understanding of the Bill of Rights nor concern about why we even need one. But his nomination is another case of voters choosing to burn down the gilded tower rather than carry on with the assholes living at the top of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
nero wrote:

But the robots are coming and making most of the humanity obsolete, no value to the ruling elite. Sierra Club conspiracy to save the planet, reduce the population to 5% of the current.

Actually like the idea, in the long run. The idea to multiply and fill the Earth is quite unsustainable.

A radically smaller global population could maintain very high living standards. Sounds like communism without masses.

So it goes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solaria

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
nero wrote:

So it goes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solaria

Pentti Linkola. But Linkola is a real eco-nazi.

But I think that eternal growth in a closed system is not sustainable.

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:24 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6010
It seems to be an interesting contradiction to say things like "The human race doesn't need stewards" when every third sentence you write references your survival redoubt. I don't think anyone can imagine the world several hundred years from now when it will be possible for even a modest nation to genetically engineer a virus that could wipe out the entire planet... or one that only kills white racists....

This is the primary driver of "globalizimists". While I agree that it's probably hopeless, I think most people that are promoting it actually do have humanitarian goals in mind.... and not some childish fantasy about how their children will be part of some "hunger games" world order.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

I see no evidence of any humanitarian concern among globalists.

There's no contradiction there. You just don't understand. The world does not need stewards because stewards are the ones who routinely cause all the problems. People like myself and, dare I suggest it, Wilkerson, and Western Reaper wherever he went, build their zoombie redoubts BECAUSE the stewards are OBVIOUSLY solely interested in fucking things up for everyone else.

"Stewardship For Humanity" is the biggest SAEFU (self-adjusting eternal fuck up) plan that, if implemented, one could ever invent.

The instant you have stewards, you have political power and tax authority. That means you instantly have corruption, croneyism, and diversion of funds towards the personal gain of the "stewards" and their families, political cronies, and close personal friends. Stewardship is the death of merit. If you don't believe me, take a look at your average publically funded university. Pick any department. Any program.

Shepherds watch over their sheep. It's not for the benefit of the sheep. It's for the shepherds. The sheep get sheared. Then at the end of it all they get EATEN. That is what stewardship produces.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
I see no evidence of any humanitarian concern among globalists.

There's no contradiction there. You just don't understand. The world does not need stewards because stewards are the ones who routinely cause all the problems. People like myself and, dare I suggest it, Wilkerson, and Western Reaper wherever he went, build their zoombie redoubts BECAUSE the stewards are OBVIOUSLY solely interested in fucking things up for everyone else.

"Stewardship For Humanity" is the biggest SAEFU (self-adjusting eternal fuck up) plan that, if implemented, one could ever invent.

The instant you have stewards, you have political power and tax authority. That means you instantly have corruption, croneyism, and diversion of funds towards the personal gain of the "stewards" and their families, political cronies, and close personal friends. Stewardship is the death of merit. If you don't believe me, take a look at your average publically funded university. Pick any department. Any program.

Shepherds watch over their sheep. It's not for the benefit of the sheep. It's for the shepherds. The sheep get sheared. Then at the end of it all they get EATEN. That is what stewardship produces.

Your proposition that globalism is against the lower middle class is correct.

It is a class war that had an early start in mid 70's in the US and got global boost after the collapse of the USSR. The capitalists didn't need any more that riff-raff with their pesky unions when the people in the mud huts could do the same job for 0.2$ a day. No more the workers paradise (that never was as), and a revolution to come. :roll:

I am not on this for the first time: Are the American people obsolete?

Shit happens.

Last edited by nero on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6010
Do you deny the fact that a genetic weapon designed by Islamists is a certainty within 100 years ? And your proposal to combat this threat is to do nothing out of a fear of being controlled by "government forces" ? (aside from burying ammunition) ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
Do you deny the fact that a genetic weapon designed by Islamists is a certainty within 100 years ? And your proposal to combat this threat is to do nothing out of a fear of being controlled by "government forces" ? (aside from burying ammunition) ...

I am certain the Israel is bound to develop that weapon fist, if they can find the muslim-gene. ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next