maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Angela Merkel celebrates after German election win
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:29 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2577
Main info here is the Merkelist traitor party´s acquiescence to the Greens "non-negotiable" demand for refugee family reunification.
The CDU "conservatives", and especially their snake-tongued Bavarian branch apparently gave in on this critical matter in order to form the next gov, while the FDP did not.

The Merkelists, Greens and of course the MSM are howling in disappointment...
Merkel´s power is slipping, and it is a joy to watch. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 15297
Scharfschütze wrote:
The Merkelists, Greens and of course the MSM are howling in disappointment...
Merkel´s power is slipping, and it is a joy to watch. ;)

Oh no. That sucks.

Attachment:
1511206039920.jpg
1511206039920.jpg [ 35.74 KiB | Viewed 352 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19929
Wow...she has really little hands. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12499
Seems a sizeable chunk of German voters don't like to be force fed insane virtue signalling immigration policies; shocking.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19149
I read an article earlier today (sorry no link, I think it was on DW.com) that the two courses of action (should Merkel not be able to form a majority coalition) would be for her to A) for a minority government, or B) for new elections.

And the article indicated that Merkel would be in favor of another round of elections.

IIRC, the anti-immigrant party AfD polled around 12-13% of the vote in the last election.
So if the German public is forced to undergo another election because Merkel was unable to work nicely enough with the other parties to form a majority, what would the outcome be?

Does anyone think that Merkel’s party will do better than last time?

If voters do opt for a party other than Merkel’s, whose would they go for?
SPD? Der Linke (former Commies? Greens? FDP? AfD?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 16171
I'm waiting to see who the next ruler of European Union is going to be.

It will be interesting to see, shame I am not allowed to vote on the matter of who will be my ruler.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16340
Kameolontti wrote:
I'm waiting to see who the next ruler of European Union is going to be.

It will be interesting to see, shame I am not allowed to vote on the matter of who will be my ruler.

;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19929
Good news for Angela.....an awkward reminder that inviting 800,000 ISIS sympathizers in may not have been such a good idea.

Quote:
Europe

Germany Arrests 6 Syrian Migrants Suspected of ISIS Links

By DAN BILEFSKY and KATARINA JOHANNSENNOV. 21, 2017

Continue reading the main story Share This Page

Tweet
Email
More
Save

The police in Germany arrested six Syrian migrants on Tuesday, suspected of plotting an attack and having links to the Islamic State, fanning fears that extremists posing as refugees were targeting Europe.

Millions of refugees, buffeted by conflict and civil war, have streamed into Europe in recent years, including an estimated one million who came to Germany in 2015. But while many Germans initially welcomed Chancellor Angela Merkel’s embrace of the refugees, viewing it as a powerful emblem of openness and liberalism, a backlash has been simmering after a spate of attacks across the continent.

Germans have dark memories of an attack in December, when Anis Amri, a Tunisian who had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, hijacked a truck and plowed through a Christmas market in central Berlin, killing at least a dozen people.

On Tuesday, Christian Hartwig, a spokesman for the Frankfurt prosecutor’s office, said that 500 police officers had stormed eight apartments in the German cities of Essen, Hanover, Kassel and Leipzig in early morning raids, and arrested the suspects. The men, ages 20 to 28, had been posing as refugees, Mr. Hartwig said.

He said the men were suspected of acting on behalf of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, and were planning an attack using weapons or explosives. They had arrived in Germany between December 2014 and September 2015, he added, a period when millions of refugees were heading to Europe. All six had applied for asylum, though Mr. Hartwig did not say if they had been granted that status.
Continue reading the main story

The German newspaper Die Welt said that several cellphones, laptops and documents had been seized during the raids. It said that the suspects had arrived in Germany using fake identity papers and that the arrests had followed a tip from other refugees.

The news could hardly have come at a worse time for Ms. Merkel, who is facing a political crisis after negotiations to form a new government collapsed on Monday. The arrests could stoke criticism of Ms. Merkel for being too open to refugees and for allowing humanitarian imperatives to trump security concerns.
Photo

Anis Amri, a Tunisian who had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, hijacked a truck and plowed through a Christmas market in Berlin last year, killing at least a dozen people. Credit Odd Andersen/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

German news reports said the men had been plotting an assault on a Christmas market in Essen, in northwestern Germany, though Mr. Hartwig said it was too early to confirm the planned target or date. The authorities have called for added vigilance around festivities this year, and cities across Germany are planning to install concrete barriers around markets and to increase police presence.

After several terrorist attacks, anxieties about the threat of Islamist radicalism have grown, helping to embolden the far-right Alternative for Germany party, which broke a postwar taboo by entering the federal parliament for the first time in elections in September.

The latest arrests fueled concerns across Europe that terrorists were masquerading as refugees to infiltrate the continent. The influx of refugees has strained border controls and prompted alarm that a small but significant number of militants could use the turmoil to slip through the cracks.

According to Germany’s domestic intelligence agency, there are an estimated 24,000 Islamists in Germany, of whom about 700 are regarded as dangerous. The agency’s president, Hans-Georg Maassen, was quoted by the news agency Reuters in July as saying that seven terrorist attacks had failed or been thwarted in 2016.

Fears that terrorists disguised as refugees were entering Germany intensified last year after it emerged that an Algerian couple, suspected of planning a terrorist attack in Berlin, had arrived the previous year and applied for asylum as Syrian refugees. The couple, who had been under surveillance at a refugee shelter, were arrested in February in Attendorn, Germany, about an hour’s drive northeast of Cologne.

Hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and robbed during New Year’s celebrations on the New Year’s Eve in 2015 in Cologne, in attacks linked by the police to young men with Arabic or North African roots. The incident shook Germany and spurred debate about the integration of migrants from Muslim-majority countries.

Nations across Europe, including Austria, Denmark, Germany and Sweden, have been tightening immigration rules or border controls in response to anti-immigrant sentiment. In Germany, the authorities have been clamping down on bogus asylum claims and have expelled several Afghan men.

Amnesty International recently accused European countries of putting thousands of Afghan refugee seekers, including children, at risk by sending them home.

Hungary, evoking the treatment of refugees during World War II, recently introduced plans to detain asylum seekers in small villages surrounded by razor wire.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12499
Quote:
The men, ages 20 to 28, had been posing as refugees, Mr. Hartwig said.

Shocking. Absolutely shocking that young Islamic lads, followers of the Religion of Peace could be led down the path of wickedness and not only align with mean old IS, but lie to their generous German benefactor state.

Some people just don't know how to be thankful for good hospitality.

But surely that is the last of them? The remaining 799,994 migrants who have been let in are all humble and truly needy children, grandmothers, and young nubile females looking to convert to Christianity, learn German and start a family with a good Lutheran lad . . . right?

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:08 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2577
The soc-dems have agreed to form the next gov with the Archtraitor, so Germany will be staying the course. Rejoice, for Mutti knows best!

Quote:
Germany coalition talks: Merkel welcomes breakthrough

German politicians have achieved a breakthrough in talks aimed at forming a new coalition government.
A blueprint for formal negotiations was agreed between Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrats (CDU) and their former coalition partners, the Social Democrats (SPD).
Politicians stayed up all night to discuss the 28-page document, with the talks lasting more than 24 hours.
But they managed to reach agreement on key sticking points such as migration.
They plan to limit asylum-seeker arrivals to about 200,000 annually. The blueprint also speaks of capping at 1,000 a month the number of migrants who will be allowed to join their family living in Germany.
Both the CDU and SPD suffered their worst election results for more than 50 years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42660761

My bold. That´s the "worst results" as of know, both parties are responsible for massive errors of judgement and obviously did not get the message.

It´s still ~15000 illegals into the country per month as of know, add the 200.000 per annum these clowns are allowing for while the occasional deportation flight to Kabul carries 7.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next