maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1902 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191  Next
 Post subject: Re: Western strikes against Syria
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13177
Befores and afters ...

That one ^^ looks like a hit !!!

==

Oh my looks ^^ like another hit !!

==

Maybe we missed the third target?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
It is certainly possible that the Russian use of Novochuk in Britain was a motivating factor. One of the stated purposes was to dissuade the use of CW in the future. The message was SUPPOSED to be seen by other actors. Even so, if there was deliberate lying about the origin of the attack by three different NATO governments then we have a problem going forward.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:55 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
The MSNBC drones who were howling for blood the day before the strike are now calling Trumpf a wag the dog warmonger who wants to murder children. Go figure...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

doggie wrote:
The MSNBC drones who were howling for blood the day before the strike are now calling Trumpf a wag the dog warmonger who wants to murder children. Go figure...

You left out distract from the Mueller investigation

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
I don't know about the strike b/c I can't judge it don't know wtf is going on.

Why are our ppl discussing how many missiles went off or hit or how many were fired? Is this official military ppl or press speculation? An assessment of damage is published? All of this should be classified. It's cool that ships listed as moving there (at prolly 100 knots if they wanted to go that fast) didn't fire a shot as a ruse. That absolutely s/b classified.

Don't ever tip ur hand. wtf.

I hope every story regarding US capability is pure bullshit.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Well, the Russkis already know the capacity of the Vertical Launch System on the DDG's...and the speed of the T'hawk and they can drive around and count all the impact craters. They can probably estimate very accurately how many JASSM a B1-B can carry.

What they perhaps do not know is the maximum range of the new T'hawk or the warhead size or fusing options on the JASSM..something they now know more about because the can measure the craters.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
I think it's very possible that this was simply a demonstration after Putin's claims about having superior tech. A simple message to Iran and Russia that they had better not lose focus on how things are in the world...

It is troubling to think that we would fake the chem attack...I doubt we did... but we might not have investigated whether it was false very hard... I think after the incident in the UK and Putin's speech, we were merely looking for the next available opportunity....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am 
Sergeant Major

This morning it was reported that Macron claimed he talked Trump into keeping US forces in Syria indefinitely.

Oh, Jeez. If this is reported correctly poor young Macron has been duped just like Diane Feinstein at the gun control meeting at the WH. :lol:

Even if Macron THINKS he had such an agreement you do not go out and imply you influenced Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is the surest way to get the opposite of what you wanted. If Macron wants western troops in Syria as a counterbalance to Iran and Russia...then HE can fucking do it. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
This morning it was reported that Macron claimed he talked Trump into keeping US forces in Syria indefinitely.

Oh, Jeez. If this is reported correctly poor young Macron has been duped just like Diane Feinstein at the gun control meeting at the WH. :lol:

Even if Macron THINKS he had such an agreement you do not go out and imply you influenced Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is the surest way to get the opposite of what you wanted. If Macron wants western troops in Syria as a counterbalance to Iran and Russia...then HE can fucking do it. :lol:

;) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:06 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
Putin has Trump on puppet strings. Right, nero?

Anyway. I don't want to post this, I probably shouldn't. I firmly believe: "don't brag when putting ur gear on for battle, brag when you've won and ur taking it off." Reckon that even after a big win braggadocio is still careless and stupid. Brag a little maybe - keep ur gear oiled and close to hand..

Maybe Trump is right that US Military right now so far outclasses any competitor.. I don't like that attitude. I prefer our military assuming we may very well lose the next conflict, researching new, and keeping stuff sharped up just in case.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1902 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191  Next