maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Joke.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4650
Found this and thought some will like it.

On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are suddenly stranded by as the result of a shipwreck:

2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman.
2 French men and 1 French woman
2 German men and 1 German woman
2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
2 English men and 1 English woman
2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman
2 American men and 1 American woman
2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman

One month later on these same absolutely stunning islands, the following things have occurred:
- One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

- The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.

- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.

- The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.

- The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean, and another long look at the Bulgarian woman, and started swimming.

- The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

- The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy, a liquor store, a restaurant and a laundry, and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their stores.

- The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide because the American woman keeps endlessly complaining about her body; the true nature of feminism; how she can do everything they can do; the necessity of fulfillment; the equal division of household chores; how sand and palm trees make her look fat; how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her better than they do; how her relationship with her mother is improving and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.

- The two Irish men have divided the island into North and South and set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whisky. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Joke.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16556
:lol: Couldn't the Bulgarian women just say she was from Ukraine? Maybe a wax job, some blonde highlights....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6383
Quote:
- The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.

I remember when I was in social science university, in history, there were 3 women for one man.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

LaPalice wrote:
Quote:

I remember when I was in social science university, in history, there were 3 women for one man.

Is that the end of the story? Very disappointing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
LaPalice wrote:

Is that the end of the story? Very disappointing.

When I reread my post, I have the impression that I say that we were only 4 in the university.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

LaPalice wrote:
[When I reread my post, I have the impression that I say that we were only 4 in the university.

No, no, no. The question is did it do you any good? Late night study sessions...that kind of thing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
[When I reread my post, I have the impression that I say that we were only 4 in the university.

No, no, no. The question is did it do you any good? Late night study sessions...that kind of thing.

Yes, it did good for me. I am shy, so that helped me.

I remember an American student. I was in the same class as her about USSR. The teatcher asked us to make a work about a document that we have to choose on a list. I chose the one in English, like that I had something to ask to the American girl, to make the first step.

In another class, about Latin America that time, the teatcher told us that with all those students from different countries in the class, we should try to make acquaitances with the other sex to know better about other cultures. A Brazilian student listened him and chated me up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

LaPalice wrote:
[
I remember an American student. I was in the same class as her about USSR. The teatcher asked us to make a work about a document that we have to choose on a list. I chose the one in English, like that I had something to ask to the American girl, to make the first step..

You sly devil Sort of like the French relationship to NATO...predatory!

Quote:
A Brazilian student listened him and chated me up.

Oh dear, was that treatable? Ointment or something?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16098
Wasn't sure where else to put this:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:10 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3288
mac1812 wrote:

- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail