maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pocahontas Gets a Free Ride
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
I'm 5'9, so you can see how small she is.

I adore her. Gesh. What a smile. So pretty.

I deleted all her info from my phone so I won't drunk text her :lol: Haven't talked to her in years. She's the one that got away. I won't bother her so she can go on w/ life. I wanted her to too much, women don't respond to that unfortunately.

Attachments:
m1.jpg
m1.jpg [ 130.07 KiB | Viewed 540 times ]

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3538
C_S wrote:
Quote:
you never made her an offer she couldnt refuse?

Naw, she's prolly 80 lbs. I was always gentle w/ her. I really did want to marry her. I still do.

I don't even want to think about her. She prolly married a hero when she could have had a zero :D

i didnt mean physical threat as in Vito Corleone...simply a rhetorical package/offer like a sedative 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Naw I was "matter of fact" w/ her.

YOU LIKE ME?

I adore you. You're the best person I ever met. Will you marry me?

gesh...

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm 
Staff Sergeant

C_S wrote:
Naw I was "matter of fact" w/ her.

YOU LIKE ME?

I adore you. You're the best person I ever met. Will you marry me?

gesh...

sounds like she didnt like you enuf and only you will know why..........move on....try internet dating....try the shy ones at Ft. Lauderdale on Spring Break....go to your damn local beach, invite an 18 yearold for a burger and a Margherita...ask her if she's on Facebook.
I wish I lived near a hot local beach in America and could order up a burger, some scallops, a drink, some fries, some coleslaw....and try my luck......

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

I've been in a years long slump b/c I'm not even trying. I go to church group or join club (tennis for example) if I'm in a mood to meet Mrs Salad. I'm not really bad w/ women. I can be fairly charming if I smile a little and open conversation.

Internet dating works ok, that's where I met Jenski - she was very pretty as well but things didn't quite click w/ us. I'm big into flat bellies but everytime I touched hers - she was too ticklish. I won't be happy in that relationship. If I can't lick her belly button what's the point? :twisted:

S wanted to marry me but I didn't ask her. I dunno, man. It's complicated. You guys who are married are lucky in a lot of ways, or maybe not, I don't know.

I went into these relationships deep w/ the shrink when I got Baker Acted. I'm sane I just haven't found the right woman yet. I don't want to marry the wrong woman, and I don't agree that there's something wrong w/ me for not being married by age 39. I'm very careful about it. Anyway, the shrink was concerned that I'm not married yet, but after talking w/ her a while she decided my actions are reasonable. I've dated other women who wanted to marry me but I never asked im to. I refuse to get linked w/ a person who won't make me happy.

I asked Karen to marry me, and I asked M to marry me. B/c there's no doubt in my mind either of those ladies would have made me happy. It's too important to make a mistake. I have to be positive.

Quote:
sounds like she didnt like you enuf and only you will know why..........

I don't know why. But you're right, she just didn't like me enough for whatever reason. Sucks, but so it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm 
Staff Sergeant

C_S wrote:
I've been in a years long slump b/c I'm not even trying. I go to church group or join club (tennis for example) if I'm in a mood to meet Mrs Salad. I'm not really bad w/ women. I can be fairly charming if I smile a little and open conversation.

Internet dating works ok, that's where I met Jenski - she was very pretty as well but things didn't quite click w/ us. I'm big into flat bellies but everytime I touched hers - she was too ticklish. I won't be happy in that relationship. If I can't lick her belly button what's the point? :twisted:

S wanted to marry me but I didn't ask her. I dunno, man. It's complicated. You guys who are married are lucky in a lot of ways, or maybe not, I don't know.

I went into these relationships deep w/ the shrink when I got Baker Acted. I'm sane I just haven't found the right woman yet. I don't want to marry the wrong woman, and I don't agree that there's something wrong w/ me for not being married by age 39. I'm very careful about it. Anyway, the shrink was concerned that I'm not married yet, but after talking w/ her a while she decided my actions are reasonable. I've dated other women who wanted to marry me but I never asked im to. I refuse to get linked w/ a person who won't make me happy.

I asked Karen to marry me, and I asked M to marry me. B/c there's no doubt in my mind either of those ladies would have made me happy. It's too important to make a mistake. I have to be positive.

Quote:
sounds like she didnt like you enuf and only you will know why..........

I don't know why. But you're right, she just didn't like me enough for whatever reason. Sucks, but so it goes.

i admire your absolute steadfastness in not wanting a marriage/your first to end in divorce.
there are other americans for whom marriage/divorce is like driving to the mall...it's something you do everyday, like buyin a new toothbrush.
keep on truckin.........

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4444
Saladito, three things:

-don't be so anxious. Relax and enjoy yourself with women. Make 'em laugh. Let them make you laugh. If you get married someday and it works out, great. But remember that's pretty rare anymore.
-make sure your personal situation is stable. Nothing will fuck up a relationship faster than money, drinking or emotional problems, or a combination of all three.
-be self-confident. You're a helluva good-lookin' man, and I assume you're still keeping yourself in shape. An air of calm assurance will make you damned near irresistible.

Just be careful. There's a lot of hurt to be had out there and precious little happiness.

And about all a hamsterhead like you needs is another plunge into the grunge.

That's why I'm tellin' you, I just want to celebrate another day of livin'...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 pm 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 8023
C/S. Listen to Pasternaski. Good advice. He's been around. I can testify to it I been married 41 years, same woman, and you can imagine how easy I am to live with. My wife is half Mexican and half portagee, so you can imagine how easy she is to live with.

Here's another bit of advice. There are 2 kinds of women out there. One kind like to be chased and fondled over and the other kind go crazy over you if you ignore them. Learn to recognize what your dealing with. My wife was Miss Santa Monica of 1968 some shit like that. She thought her shit didn't stink. I was highly attracted to her, but I bit the bullet and ignored her. She couldn't stand it and the rest is history.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
I been married 41 years, same woman, and you can imagine how easy I am to live with. My wife is half Mexican and half portagee, so you can imagine how easy she is to live with.

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Quote:
I refuse to get linked w/ a person who won't make me happy.

Absolutely the right choice, and one I've stuck with.

Some dumbasses think something's wrong with people if they're not married by 30. And those end up in divorce more often than not. :roll: After seeing pretty much only terrible divorces (and marriages) over my lifetime, I wonder why more people aren't justifiably terrified of marriage. The reason is that a lot of people just cannot stand being single. I know a few of them - they'll go pick up any dumbass off the street to keep their bed warm because they're absolutely terrified of being alone one minute. They also have a lot of terrible relationships and marry into those too fast. Fuck that, I'd rather be alone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next