maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Your Modern Democratic Party
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 am 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 6898
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-ann ... s-invited/

Embrace your enemy!

:roll:

Post subject: Re: Your Modern Democratic Party
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
Old Eagle wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces-2-hour-islamic-jumah-prayers-after-rejecting-cardinals-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/

Embrace your enemy!

:roll:

Perhaps it will finally dawn on Roman Catholics and the Church where they rank with Obama and the DNC......

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 2809
One of the things they are addressing is anti-Sharia sentiment.

So is the Democratic Party pro Sharia now?

Makes you feel safe, doesn't it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 6762
You do realize the Democratic National Convention isn't held at Marshall Park right? The first 3 nights are at the Time Warner Arena and the last night is at the Bank of America Stadium. Naw you already knew that didn't you? You just wanted to characterize this event being part of the convention so everyone will know how much of a radical muslim Obama is. It's not even hosted by the DNC it's hosted by BIMA. It's not even on the DNC website http://www.demconvention.com/speakers/c ... -councils/. The same can be done with some offshoot events at the RNC too I'm sure.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 am 
Sergeant Major

More regarding the philosophy of the DNC:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 12169
I don't belong to the gobmint! Who do these ppl think they are?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 am 
Sergeant Major

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=17150368

Quote:
ABC News
Red Carpet for Solyndra Figure at Democratic Convention
By BRIAN ROSS and MATTHEW MOSK
Yesterday, 9:36 PM

The Obama campaign rolled out the red carpet this week for a former top Energy Department official who was at the center of the ill-fated government loan to Solyndra, a California solar panel firm that wound up in bankruptcy.

Steven J. Spinner joined other top fundraisers for a VIP tour of the Democratic National Convention floor in Charlotte Monday evening, posing and waving for a photographer while standing behind the podium. When he saw ABC News cameras, however, he ran for the exit.

WATCH World News with Diane Sawyer Tonight for More on Spinner and the DNC.

Spinner was last in the headlines in October, when emails surfaced showing he had pushed for the Solyndra loan from his post in the Energy Department, apparently in an effort to score the loan as a political victory for President Obama.

READ the Original Blotter Story About Spinner's Emails

"How hard is this? What is he waiting for?" Spinner wrote in one of them. "I have OVP [the Office of the Vice President] and WH [the White House] breathing down my neck on this."

The fast-tracked Solyndra loan became the showpiece of the Obama administration's Green Energy loan program -- a plan to give a jolt of federal aid to firms developing new forms of alternative energy. Solyndra, the program's inaugural loan recipient, received $535 million.

INTERACTIVE: Meet the 2012 Campaign Superdonors

But it fast became a symbol for Obama's Republican opponents, who have characterized the loan as a boondoggle. The company's bankruptcy led to a lengthy investigation by the Republican-led House Energy and Commerce Committee, which argued that the administration failed to heed warnings from budget analysts who believed the company was a bad bet.

READ All ABC News DNC Coverage on Our Democratic Convention Page.

White House officials have called the House investigation a waste of taxpayer money, noting that Republicans never uncovered any evidence to suggest the loan was granted as a result of political influence.

This week, Spinner has been attending a number of events organized for the campaign's top donors -- members of the National Finance Committee. He is sporting a badge that identifies him as a "Finance Guest."

He appears also to be a top donor to the convention's host committee, which accepts up to $100,000 from individuals to help offset the cost of the three-day Charlotte event. The host committee organized the podium tour that Spinner attended.

ABC News made repeated attempts to interview Spinner as the Solyndra saga unfolded, and he declined. When he was approached by ABC News on the convention floor Monday, he bolted for an exit.

A DNC employee blocked ABC News reporters from following Spinner as he broke into a run.

"You can't follow people," the aide said, as he held up his arms to keep the camera from filming Spinner as he left the venue.

Neither the Obama campaign nor the White House responded to requests for comment about Spinner.

This is not Spinner's first foray into fundraising for Obama.

Spinner was awarded his high-ranking post with the Energy Department after raising more than $500,000 for Obama's 2008 campaign, according to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

After taking the job, Spinner had to sign a waiver saying he would not get involved in deliberations involving Solyndra, because his wife's law firm represented the company in certain legal matters. Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters that Spinner "had no connection to overseeing the loan guarantee program."Spinner's wife also pledged not to take proceeds from her firm's work with companies that had applied for loans, and a spokesperson for Allison Spinner's firm said she had not been involved in any Solyndra business.

But when the White House turned over internal emails to Congress, the records showed that Steve Spinner figured prominently into the Energy Department's efforts to promote the loan politically. When the loan was set to be announced, he pushed for a "big event" with "golden shovels, bulldozers, hardhats, etc.," according to one email he wrote.

He also corresponded with career Department of Energy loan officials who were making the final decisions on the Solyndra loan. In one instance, he wrote, "Hopefully, this might spur [the Office of Management and Budget] a little faster to help

Transparency and ethics, along with Mr. Spinner, have exited the building.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4444
Ah hah. The lawyer bitch ain't takin' any Solyndra representation money, eh?

Let's see. The firm provides legal services. It gets paid. The money goes into one big pile. She rakes off her partner percentage. But, it ain't Solyndra money.

Lawyers. They launder money without even having to send it out of the country.

That's why I'm tellin' you, I just want to celebrate another day of livin'...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4444
AngryOldMan wrote:
So is the Democratic Party pro Sharia now?

When haven't they been?

Their problem is, they think they're being oh-so-tolerant like good little pussified liberals. They don't even know what it is. To them, the Koran is just as unread as the Affordable Care Act.

Sharia is close to being the most intolerant, racist, anti-democratic, anti-humanistic system of unbelievable horse puckey ever stuck together by marginal creatures pretending to be human beings.

Makes the Catholic Church look like Dale Carnegie and distributor of free condoms to faggots. Christian fundamentalists and white supremacists are bleeding heart liberals by comparison.

"Dictatorship by the ignorant" is the demorats' real agenda.

That's why I'm tellin' you, I just want to celebrate another day of livin'...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 12169
Beck was discussing polling data today, and he showed how the democrat party actively seeks the ill informed, try to get im to register to vote and so on.

If my philosophy compelled me to seek the most ignorant of society to pass my policy - I'd start wondering if maybe my philosophy is bad...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next