Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alek goes to jail for assault
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Quote:
Alec Baldwin got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/alec-bald ... rk-threat/

Calling ur little girl a filthy stinking fat pig on voicemail is repulsive but not really criminal behavior.

This time I think Mr Baldwin is going to get some involuntary "time off". Some vacation time from the real world; apparently living the posh life is making im too unseemly.

"THIS CHARDONNAY IS ROOM TEMP, ASSHOLE. YOU FUCKING LITTLE PLEB, I'M GOING TO SMACK YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

Apparently the authorities think he might be due for some quiet time.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Alek goes to jail for assault
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Here is the vid...there is a photog hassling his neighbor. Initially Baldwin tries to let it go. Then he gets pissed. I can't say I blame him in this case. He does grab his arm but it is not a class I felony.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainme ... tographer/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

He does grab his arm but it is not a class I felony

He grabbed me like that I'd do my best to break his fuckin head for it.

He was also fro'd off a airliner a few weeks ago for being an asshole.

IMO he needs to get his ass kicked. Next time he's slapping a pleb around he needs to be grabbed by his fat wrinkly throat and curb stomped. Consider it a "attitude adjustment".

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15552
It's not a felony but it IS assault.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:

Yes, it is...barely.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11963
This could touch off riots among the paparazzi. Why does Alec hate gays?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
He does grab his arm but it is not a class I felony

He grabbed me like that I'd do my best to break his fuckin head for it.

He was also fro'd off a airliner a few weeks ago for being an asshole.

IMO he needs to get his ass kicked. Next time he's slapping a pleb around he needs to be grabbed by his fat wrinkly throat and curb stomped. Consider it a "attitude adjustment".

I would fight if he grabbed me like that too...but that chubby photog was clearly scared.

Even so....I do have a little sympathy for him here because he was trying to protect his neighbor. Once a celebrity gets "in play" the little shits go out and hound the crap out of 'em until they have another flare up. I think I would blow up too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

It should have been responded to as such. I'm sick of these fucking ppl.

Next time he's out of line somebody needs to slap his ugly old face off im. Help im out a little.

HE'S SICK. HE NEEDS HELP.

Yes he certainly does. I think a knuckle sandwich right to the mouth will help im quite a lot. Obviously he didn't get enough spankings back when he was just a obnoxious, intollerable little brat. Look what a fine man he's grown to be :roll: Someone needs to "help im out" a little.

Of all the Balwin bros, the one whos a drunk an drug addict has proved imself to be the most tolerable of the lot. He's got problems but at least he's not a dick. When's the last time the Sheriff had to impound im for slapping underlings around. As far as I know - never.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:12 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Looks like he's doin' okay. The old profane goat picked up his smoking hot 28-year old "yoga instructor". Money does buy everything. :lol:

Look at the smile on his old face. :lol: :lol: Looks like he won the lottery or something. That's the biggest smile I've ever seen on his smug face. :lol:

Alec Baldwin marries yoga instructor in NYC church
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... p=features

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

If I was alec I'd never get married but if I did it wouldn't be to some 28 yo grandma ;)

Profile E-mail