maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138
 Post subject: Re: Crime Forum
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:55 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8297
More footage from the Peoria, Illinoise chapter of the insane asylum . . .

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:50 pm 
First Sergeant

White thug dumb fuck goes on a rampage in Oklahoma and it doesn't end well.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
http://wtvr.com/2017/04/05/angela-jones-arrest-1/

Quote:
Woman who allegedly attacked man at VA gas station arrested

POSTED 11:57 AM, APRIL 5, 2017, BY WEB STAFF, UPDATED AT 01:16AM, APRIL 6, 2017

CAROLINE COUNTY, Va. – New Jersey officers arrested a suspect in a malicious wounding case at a Central Virginia gas station off Interstate 95 that left one man bloodied, and his boat and Porsche damaged.

Members of the Essex County, N.J. Sheriff’s Office, Fugitive Unit, arrested 26-year-old Angela Jones Wednesday in connection with the April 1 assault at the Carmel Church Exxon station located on Route 207, near I-95, in Caroline County.

Witnesses described seeing who they believed to be Jones, use a hammer to inflict damage to a 2016 Porsche S.U.V. and a boat being towed by the S.U.V. in the parking lot of the Exxon station.

Jones, according to officials, attacked the owner of the S.U.V. and the boat while allegedly referring to him as “rich” and “white.”

Surveillance footage from the Exxon station and eye-witness accounts led to the quick identification of Jones by Caroline Deputy, A. Garthaffner, who obtained her arrest warrants.

Police in Newark said they were stunned by news of the alleged crime.

“We are kind of disappointed here,” said Essex County (NJ) Sheriff Armando Fontoura. “We’re a tolerant town. But this is nonsense."

Bob, who asked his last name not be published, and his wife had stopped at the gas station while driving back home from Florida to Massachusetts.

Bob said while he was pumping gas, a woman started screaming at him.

"This lady was a couple pumps over and talking to me and yelling at somebody about having a message for her. I had no idea what she was talking about," Bob said. "I was coming around the side of the car and next thing I know a car blocks me in. She comes out of her car gets in my face and yelling at me about some sort of message I got for her."

He said he attempted to ignore her, but she eventually threatened to put a hole in his "fancy boat."

That's when, Bob said, the woman grabbed a hammer.

"She actually took a hammer and she hit his vehicle and the boat," Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa said. "She actually clawed him. He took her down to the ground to prevent her from doing any more damage."

"I let her go and she grabbed the hammer again and hit the boat again," Bob said. "[The hammer] broke. That's when she figured out she better get out of there because she didn’t have a weapon anymore."

While Bob and the woman were struggling with each other, a witness snapped a photo of the woman's vehicle.

Bob's wife, who was in the gas station bathroom during the attack, returned to find her bloodied husband.

"There were some racial slurs directed at her, at which time the accused spit in her face," Sheriff Lippa said. "According to the victim, there were racial slurs that were yelled at her before she spit at her and that’s what we’re looking into as far as it being a hate crime."

During the attack, the couple said the woman said she was "sick of fancy white people."

"I have no idea why she started going after us, but I guess she thought we were some rich people," Bob said.

Jones will face charges of malicious wounding, assault, and destruction of property.

Mug shot of the perp and other pics at the above linked article.

Damn this man and his wife for driving around in their flashy car and boat...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:24 am 
First Sergeant

Mental illness disguised as "class warfare."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:27 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2562
Ernstlatta LaFrance?

:lol:

I know, but big girls need love too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:14 pm 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 6898
I guarantee that whore has spent her entire life living off white taxpayers money.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12 ... ght-104973

Quote:
MAY 4, 2017
DOCUMENT: K-12,
CrimeGirls Arrested, Teachers Hurt In School Melee
Pennsylvania H.S. brawl was filmed by student onlookers

MAY 4--Eight teachers were injured yesterday trying to break up a high school brawl involving a quartet of female pugilists who are now facing multiple criminal charges in connection with the 7:30 AM melee.

The fight at Cheltenham High School in Wyncote, a Philadelphia suburb, began as students were headed to their first period classes. As seen in the above video, after two girls began throwing punches at each other, two more students joined the fray.

The fight, recorded by several onlookers, prompted one student to offer color commentary on the indignity suffered by one combatant: “Oh, shit! Her wig came off!”

When a substitute teacher sought to intercede, she apparently caught an overhand right (or elbow) intended for an opponent. The teacher crumpled to the floor with a concussion.

Police arrested the four students on a variety of charges, including assault and reckless endangerment. Three of the girls were charged as juveniles, while Amber Lewis, 18, was charged as an adult. Lewis is locked up in the Montgomery County jail in lieu of $10,000 bond. Two of the defendants are sisters.

In a letter to parents, Ray McFall, principal of the 1500-student school, referred to the initial fight as a “physical altercation,” adding that administrators would not tolerate fighting or “the filming of fights.” McFall added that, “Both behaviors are beneath us and reflect poorly on our larger population.” (1 page)

I don't remember this sort of shit going on in my high school.
I guess that times have changed..... :(

And here I only just read earlier today that “I do not think campus safety must rely on the police,” Juniperangelica Cordova-Goff said.

Well how did the teachers do with maintaining campus safety at this Pennsylvania high school?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm 
private

Reputation points: 100
Litter bug - Minneapolis style

http://www.startribune.com/routine-arre ... 422377353/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Dinosaur wrote:

Nice post.
Unless I missed it, this has flown under the radar of the national media.

I think that I will cross post this into the Homegrown terrorists thread.
(As this is the Twin Cities I would suspect that Abdullah N. Alrifahe is one of those Somali Minneapolis native. ;-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:58 pm 
Corporal

Reputation points: 1452
Quote:
European-wide network of female burglars behind THOUSANDS of break-ins smashed by police

POLICE in Germany have smashed part of a European-wide network of female burglars responsible for thousands of break-ins across the continent.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/808 ... de-network

Hope they got the big guys back in Croatia running things really good.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138