maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 142  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crime Forum
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10226
Guess what ethnic group the perps resemble!?

http://en.mogaznews.com/World-News/380176.html

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14884
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... n-suspect/

Quote:
Homeowner Wrestles Away Gun, Kills 15-Year-Old Home Invasion Suspect

by AWR HAWKINS
16 Feb 2017

A homeowner wrestled a gun away from an armed home invasion suspect, killing the 15-year-old intruder in the process.
The incident occurred in Lemon Grove, California, around 2 a.m.

According to CBS 8, 15-year-old Derrick Harris Jr. and another suspect allegedly broke into the home. Investigators indicate that both suspects were armed. Forty-four -year-old Francisco Suarez Sr. and his 22-year-old son were home at the time, and Suarez Jr. was shot while struggling with the suspects.

Suarez Senior then grabbed one of the guns and tried to wrestle it away from one of the suspects. The gun “went off” and a bullet struck Harris, killing him. The second suspect then fled the scene.

Lt. Kenn Nelson of the San Diego Sheriff’s Office said, “You have a person who committed a very brazen and violent home invasion robbery, and in doing so brought along a 15-year-old child who, eventually, during a struggle was shot and killed.”

The suspect who fled is described as “an adult man.” He is being sought and may be charged with murder in the death of Harris.

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and host of Bullets with AWR Hawkins, a Breitbart News podcast. He is also the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

[I didn't place this in the "self defense" thread. The homeowners didn't have firearms and the invader was shot in a discharge of the weapon while they were wrestling for it.]

It's sad to see that a 15 year old was killed here, BUT that could have been avoided had he not broken into this house and had he not been carrying a gun.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://fox8.com/2017/03/01/i-team-teen- ... hind-bars/

Quote:
I TEAM: Teen robbers facing 133 charges are behind bars

POSTED 6:31 PM, MARCH 1, 2017, BY PEGGY GALLEK

CLEVELAND - The Fox 8 I-Team has uncovered a massive crime spree and prosecutors say the ringleader is just 14-years-old.

Three teens are facing a total of 133 charges. Prosecutors say they were involved in dozens of aggravated robberies and carjackings.

"In one case they robbed a mother in front of her three young children," said Assistant County Prosecutor Brian Kraft. "They wanted to steal her car, they held her there at gun point, they pulled her from the vehicle, they pistol whipped her in front of her children. A 7-year-old child then got out of the vehicle and told the young offender don't kill my mother. The young offender pulled the weapon on the 7-year-old and held him there at gun point."

The crimes were committed in just about a month. Prosecutors say the crime spree started January 18th and ended February 20th, when arrests were made.

"I am so glad they arrested them," said Jeanette Jordan, a manager at Angie's Soul Cafe. Officials believe Jordan was one of dozens of victims.

"I could tell they were babies but they had guns," Jordan said. "I am praying for them."

The teens are facing charges of aggravated robbery and kidnapping.

"It's shocking but it also demonstrates that we have a serous problem with the juvenile justice system that needs to be fixed," Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Mike O'Malley said.

O'Malley credits aggressive police work by Cleveland police and a Third District detective in helping solve the case.

Officials say Detective Aaron Reese worked quickly to arrest the juveniles.

Prosecutors are filing a bindover motion on the 17-year-old and filing Serious Youthful Offender specifications on the 14-year-olds.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10226
Sharkeisha punched Shermichael cause she claims shermichael fucked her boyfriend . . . the beatdown went viral and Tommy Sotomayor had some commentary on the matter

Matter of fact, Tommy's whole channel could be THIS thread . . .

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:29 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2562

I like how a lot of violent people aren't actually good at it.

I know, but big girls need love too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:33 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3780
reinald wrote:

I like how a lot of violent people aren't actually good at it.

Being willing to be violent is by itself alone an advantage in western civ, we've had our proclivity for violence taught out of us by our leftists overlords.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Yan Long Chow, a man living in Massachusetts, is on trial after the death of his wife. She was run over in the driveway of their home......four times.

Chow maintains that it was an accident. :roll:

More on this incident here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... D=ref_fark

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:41 am 
Staff Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:
Yan Long Chow, a man living in Massachusetts, is on trial after the death of his wife. She was run over in the driveway of their home......four times.

Chow maintains that it was an accident. :roll:

More on this incident here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... D=ref_fark

"No NO I ran over her on accident officer, then I reparked the car over her body to check on her!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 29089.html

Quote:
MIAMI GARDENS - OPA-LOCKA

MARCH 29, 2017 11:51 PM

Mom shows up at high school and beats up teen, police say. It doesn’t stop there.

BY CARLI TEPROFF
cteproff@miamiherald.com

A mother of a teenage girl showed up at Carol City Senior High School, knocked a cell phone out of another teen’s hand and hit her several times, police say.

Ernstlatta LaFrance, 30, continued to unleash her fury when the teen showed up at her home with her friends to retrieve her cell phone, according to a police report. She used an ax to destroy the victim’s car and broke the teen’s middle finger, an officer wrote.

LaFrance, who faces a slew of charges including strong-armed robbery, child abuse and aggravated battery was being held Wednesday in Miami-Dade’s Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on a $38,000 bond.

Police say it all started with a fight at Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition between LaFrance’s daughter and a group of other girls.

LaFrance, her partner, Erlisa Evans, and LaFrance’s daughter showed up at Carol City High Monday during dismissal to confront her daughter’s rival, according to police.

The victim then showed up later that day at LaFrance’s town home in Opa-locka, according to the report.

“The defendant took a stick and struck the victim’s right hand and the vehicle,” an officer wrote in the report.

Evans then came outside and fired three shots into the air, police said. Evans, 28, was also arrested and faces charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and firing a gun in public.

Police say that LaFrance then used Facebook to post a video of the fight “and warned those messing with her daughter to beware,” an officer wrote.

“The defendant also bragged on Facebook telling the victim that suffering two black eyes was not the end and she would use a gun,” the officer continued.

On Tuesday, LaFrance agreed to speak to police, according to the report. She admitted to getting in a fight with the teen and told police that her girlfriend fired the shots, the officer wrote in the report.

Mug shot and news video of this 'mother of the year' at the above linked article.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:30 pm 
Staff Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:

Mug shot and news video of this 'mother of the year' at the above linked article.

We are the world's largest open-aired insane asylum Chi John, at some point enough people will grasp that not playing "fuck it anything goes" means you are the crazy person....

She will get a slap on the wrist...I guarantee it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 142  Next