maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 149  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crime Forum
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Is this where the happy endings go, too?

Texas gun owner shoots, kills man trying to rob him and family at Popeyes, report says

A father in Texas who was dining with his family Wednesday night reportedly fatally shot the robber who threatened them during their dinner.

Carlos Molina, 32, was eating dinner with his family at a Popeyes restaurant in San Antonio when Andres Herrera, 19, walked in and demanded his property, Fox 29 San Antonio reported.

Molina told the would-be robber that he didn’t have any money because he used it to purchase food, and then reportedly asked Herrera if he would let his family go.

Herrera, according to WOAI-TV, told Molina that he and his family could leave. Molina's wife and two children had left but two of Molina’s other children were walking out of the bathroom when Herrera pulled a gun on them.

At one point, Herrera also pointed a gun at the restaurant counter and yelled at the store’s manager to stop running.

Molina then pulled out his legally-owned gun and shot Herrera “several times.” Officers reportedly said the father shot in defense of a third person.

The scene of the shooting is under investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/te ... -says.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
NefariousKoel wrote:
Is this where the happy endings go, too?

Texas gun owner shoots, kills man trying to rob him and family at Popeyes, report says

A father in Texas who was dining with his family Wednesday night reportedly fatally shot the robber who threatened them during their dinner.

Carlos Molina, 32, was eating dinner with his family at a Popeyes restaurant in San Antonio when Andres Herrera, 19, walked in and demanded his property, Fox 29 San Antonio reported.

Molina told the would-be robber that he didn’t have any money because he used it to purchase food, and then reportedly asked Herrera if he would let his family go.

Herrera, according to WOAI-TV, told Molina that he and his family could leave. Molina's wife and two children had left but two of Molina’s other children were walking out of the bathroom when Herrera pulled a gun on them.

At one point, Herrera also pointed a gun at the restaurant counter and yelled at the store’s manager to stop running.

Molina then pulled out his legally-owned gun and shot Herrera “several times.” Officers reportedly said the father shot in defense of a third person.

The scene of the shooting is under investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/te ... -says.html

This article could have also gone in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16832&hilit=Self+defense

But no matter, the story had a happy ending.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.wtsp.com/news/fhp-trooper-sa ... /499484736

Quote:
FHP trooper saves woman's life - then arrests her

Click the link above for details

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
I think we posted about this particular "workplace violence" event when it happened ... but I couldn't find it ...

==

It seems the "Koran made me crazy" defense did not work in this case.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/man-sentenced-to-death-for-beheading-coworker/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:26 am 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
I think we posted about this particular "workplace violence" event when it happened ... but I couldn't find it ...

==

It seems the "Koran made me crazy" defense did not work in this case.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/man-sentenced-to-death-for-beheading-coworker/

There was a thread on this here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16077&hilit=+Alton+Nolen+

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Article from KSTP news website on the incident:

http://kstp.com/news/woman-stabbed-14-t ... l/4714419/

I also could have posted this at either the Religion of Peace thread or the illegal aliens crusade thread.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-new ... ors-flag#/

Quote:
Woman arrested after dispute over neighbor's flag

[mug shot and news video at above link]

POSTED: DEC 29 2017 10:25PM EST

VIDEO POSTED: DEC 29 2017 10:34PM EST

UPDATED: DEC 30 2017 06:34AM EST

CITRUS (FOX13) -

One man's decision to fly the stars and stripes almost left him black and blue. This is after he says his neighbor attacked him just because she didn't like the American flag waving in his front yard.

“It's an American flag and I've always flew one,” said the victim Steve Horner.

And that's a tradition Horner says he wanted to continue once they moved from South Carolina to Lecanto. So last weekend he put up his flag in his own front yard just like others on the block have done as well.

“She texted my wife what's up with the flag,” said Horner.

But Horner says within 24 hours of the flag being up, his neighbor Lucille Blanchard seemed to have an issue with it.

“We're just minding our own business you know 'take that God damn flag down just for one day’ I said I ain't taking that flag down,” he said.

The family thought she would calm down and go home until they saw Blanchard take action.

That's when he said she took the flag stand out and threw it at the ground. I told her you come over here again I'm going to call the law on you,” said Horner

He says that's when Blanchard got violent with him.

“I was holding on to it and she was pulling my shirt and I just turned loose of the flag and just let her take it,” he said.

At 69 years old Horner felt letting go was his best option, but he was even more confused by what Blanchard claimed was her rationale behind the violence.

“Because of her son and grandfather they both died like I said the flag ain't got nothing to do with it,” he said.

Eventually Citrus County deputies were called and arrested Blanchard. She was charged with not only stealing the flag, but also felony battery because of Horner's age.

And despite all the excitement his flag caused, Horner says he will continue to fly it proudly.

“No I'm not going to take it down why in the hell should I take down,” said Horner.

Here is an entry from the local crime blotter @ this:
http://www.chronicleonline.com/news/cri ... 4f5ca.html

Quote:
Lucille Blanchard, 50, of South Spice Wood Terrace, Lecanto, at 1:48 p.m. Dec. 24 on a felony charge of battery on a person over the age of 65 and a misdemeanor charge of petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Blanchard is accused grabbing her 69-year-old neighbor by his shirt and pushing him backward, then stealing his American flag valued at approximately $15. She was reportedly upset that her neighbor had a flag in his front yard and came over to remove it when the altercation occurred. Her bond was set at $2,500.

Another example of someone who is unable to mind their own business.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
I think I mentioned on here once before that the powers that be in the enlightened town of Amherst, Massachusetts passed an ordnance of some sort in around 2007 or 2008 stating that local businesses were restricted from flying the American flag on Sept 11, might have even been on July 4th.

That is how fucking far we have fallen as a nation, when there are goddamned college towns where Marxist ideologue autocrats like that are in charge.

This is also the state where, a law-abiding citizen can manifest their 2nd Amendment rights as long as the local high-ranking Law Enforcement Officer says they can. We're not even talking about a "backgound check" here, which wouldn't necessarily involve LEO at all. We are talking about the god damn local cop/sheriff or whatever CONTROLLING all citizen's guns rights and moreover, the specifics of how they determine who is eligible and who is not are defined by the state statutes as being "at their discretion." Now tell me that is not fucking unconstitutional, and yet what has the NRA done about it? Jack shit is what they have done, fucking pussies.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

The NRA has spent millions lobbying against that sort of shit Anthro.

Not sure whether it has financed any lawsuits against that.

It can’t fix everything though. You want them to storm the gates to the state legislature/governor’s office?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
chijohnaok wrote:
The NRA has spent millions lobbying against that sort of shit Anthro.

Not sure whether it has financed any lawsuits against that.

It can’t fix everything though. You want them to storm the gates to the state legislature/governor’s office?

I doubt it. I actually spoke to them at one point (I'm a lifetime member, what other real choice does a 2nd Amendment supporter have?). They told me, they don't tackle that kind of thing.

Their leadership is risk averse and for many years profoundly retarded. Wayne La Pierre: unsuited to lead a fucking scout troop much less the most important self-defense advocacy organization on Earth.

If I were in charge of the NRA it would full scale offensive on ALL states where unconstitutional laws and practices are in place as well as on on ALL Federal statutes, particularly now that Trump is in office, the time to push for victory is now!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 149  Next