The Arctic

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: The Arctic

#31 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Speaking of spent fuel, TPK is proposing to dilute the cooling water from Fukushima and discharge into the Pacific. :lol:
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

C_S
Sergeant Major

#32 Post by C_S » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 pm

"we will never forget"
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#33 Post by C_S » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 pm

An anniversary is it. Fireworks are in order.

Holy blue flying fuck. gesh. So much for whoever was living there.

None of those bombs missed. Very frightening.

I'd call that "shock and awe". damb... It looks like they went down the street and hit every house bullseye :+: BOOM :+:. yikes.
Last edited by C_S on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#34 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 pm

mdiehl wrote:The science is essentially settled. The leftist claptrap is policy politics, not science.

No use for nukes until someone figures out how to get rid of the spent fuel rods. Until then, solar, wind, natural gas, a combination of tricks hydro.. geotherm that gets the job done.
The natural gas supply is going to diminish dramatically if Elizabeth Warren is elected:

Warren raises 2020 stakes by vowing to ban fracking 'everywhere' on first day as president
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#35 Post by C_S » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 pm

I don't know if that scares US enemies. It scares the shit out of me, nero. Every house on that block got a laser guided bomb direct hit. gesh.

That aint 'carpet bombing', that's dropping 40 tons precisely and hitting every single target deliberately aimed at. Bullseye.

Like I already said - scares the shit out of me.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#36 Post by C_S » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm

That's a S shaped island. See any ordinance hit only just water? I didn't either, nero. Those guys don't miss.. :?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#37 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm

C_S wrote:That's a S shaped island. See any ordinance hit only just water? I didn't either, nero. Those guys don't miss.. :?
Also an absolute awe-inspiring demonstration of "time on target". Maybe a B-1, B-2 or B-52 could carry that much internal and external but how do you make all the internal load hit at the same time? That must be multiple aircraft releasing simultaneously.

You can see the Iraqi officers pretending to not be impressed. :lol:

"Holy fuck, Ibrahim! Why did Allah give such awesome power to the kuffir? You don't suppose we have backed the wrong horse do you?"
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#38 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm

C_S wrote:

"we will never forget"
Absolutely kick ass blues song! Old ZZ Top. Never heard it before. Great post.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#39 Post by C_S » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 pm

You can see the Iraqi officers pretending to not be impressed
The officers beholding that display look grim. I don't blame them. That is a very serious display of firepower. Holy crap that is frightening.

That's "end of the world" military might. I'm glad those guys are on our side b/c that is scary..

gesh. right, nero?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#40 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 pm

That kind of precision could have destroyed every single improved position and bunker at Omaha beach and rendered 90% of the defenders incapable of resisting, something which 500 medium and heavy bombers and 10 BB's could not achieve. A fixed defensive line subjected to drone or satellite recon in 2019 is dead.