maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2004 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5919
jack t ripper wrote:
The can't stay at some God-forsaken camp that might well be overrun by the Turks. Apparently some of the kids were born in Sweden and the 8 year old remembers his home in Goteborg. Its pathetic.

On the right (the "normal" right, not the far right crackpots) we now have Hanif Bali who speaks up against the bleeding hearts media who seem to now have mobilised and feel sorry for the Skråmo kids and wish to see them brought back. Calls Sweden "deranged". Why does not Swedish media do more against Islamic child brides? Helping the Skråmo kids will only make other ISIS like terrorists bring their kids into future warzones becasue they are a sort of return ticket...

Others say stuff like:
"Skråmo pissed on Sweden. Urged for terrorist attacks to happen here. Now he is dead but continue to piss on Sweden by having us take care of his offspring."

"The child mortality rate in the camp where the Skråmo kids are now is about 5 dead per day. The Swedish government is afraid they will start die and this will generate bad PR..."

I would be surprised if any of the anti-migration crowd want to see the Skråmo kids returned. You know - the crowd that write and consume Britbart type articles over here - would prefer it if these kids were dealt with in any other way than being brought back - death, Syrian orphanage, Syrian jail, if need be, maybe Norway or Chile if they must go somewhere but it's probably best from a deterance standpoint if they remain somewhere in the shitty middle east. Then maybe one or two other Jihad-wannabe turds will stop from going...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:14 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Does Sweden have a birthright citizenship law? Perhaps they even have living grandparents? I think if you publicly announce they will NOT be raised under islam that would discourage ISIS brides (as if getting JDAM'ed is not enough).

And yes, dead Swedish kids will be bad PR. If I were the grandfather I would get over the shame of having an epically stupid son or daughter and move heaven and earth to get the grand kids home. Ditto for aunts or uncles or even Christian Godparents.

Even Norway is better than Syria. :lol:

The US has a possible ISIS bride with kids still alive. The State Dept has taken the position that she is NOT a US citizen because her father was a Yemeni diplomat. There is a plausible legal argument for this even though she was born in the US and went to US public schools. The ISIS cow progeny are all radioactive.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:46 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17305
jack t ripper wrote:
. . . . I think if you publicly announce they will NOT be raised under islam . . .

Islam dindunuffin bro, and forcing a family to NOT raise a kid under Islam would be religious persecution! People have to be free to practice whatever worldview they want. THAT is how "absolutist" (what alt-right whacko detractors might call "irrational") cultural relativism works, and there can be no exceptions (except Nazis, Nazism doesn't count as a "hue" on the cultural diversity spectrum . . . ADDIT: at least not yet/at present/for the foreseeable future . . .).

If some Asian kid grows up and wants to be Genghis Khan and amasses an army of horse archers round Zer, then the East Europeans are gonna have to "host" their movement, those are the rules now . . . raping and pillaging, and catapulting plague-ridden yak carcasses inside the city walls and all . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
I think if you publicly announce they will NOT be raised under islam that would discourage ISIS brides...

I feel sorry for the kids. I'm soft and it has gotten worse since I became a parent myself. Bring them home, give them a decent childhood, a chance at a normal life, Free from garbage religious ideas. Should not be too hard for the Swedish humanitarian super-power.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
I think if you publicly announce they will NOT be raised under islam that would discourage ISIS brides...

I feel sorry for the kids. I'm soft and it has gotten worse since I became a parent myself. Bring them home, give them a decent childhood, a chance at a normal life, Free from garbage religious ideas. Should not be too hard for the Swedish humanitarian super-power.

Surely you don't imagine Sweden is "free from garbage religious ideas!?"

Seems quite obvious your "leadership" has been deadset on INSURING Sweden has plenty of outlets for "garbage religious ideas" and all the wheels in motion for them to become trenchant, and maybe even profligate!

Europe survived the fucking Age of Feudal Wars, then the Age Religious Wars, and then the Age of Nationalist Wars, and then the Age of Colonial Wars, and then the Age of Totalitarian Wars, and even the Age of Cold Wars, only now to be undone by the Age of Cultural Marxist War on Western Rationalism!

THAT! is why you HATE DRUMPF! He is like Fucking Charles the Hammer Martel, saying NOPE!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:15 am 
Staff Sergeant

The majority of families in Sweden are not religious.
How soon can this supposed muslim take-over of europe happen? Haha...

Trump says yes too, sometimes. Nero - can i use the trump and arab monarch glowing orb pic?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:29 am 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
The majority of families in Sweden are not religious.
How soon can this supposed muslim take-over of europe happen? Haha...

Trump says yes too, sometimes. Nero - can i use the trump and arab monarch glowing orb pic?

This site, which says that Swedes over-esimate how many says there were 4.6% (460,000) in Sweden: https://www.thelocal.se/20161214/swedes ... ion-survey

This site (Pew Pew reeeeeeeeeeeee surch) says 8.1 (in 2017 . . . actually I didn't note the date on that "pro-diversity" site I just linked . . .) https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... in-europe/

So the number is likely somewhere in that ballpark eh?

Meanwhile, Wikipedia says U.S. in 2017 was at 1.1% or about 3.45 million https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_ ... ted_States

So, with respect to Islam at least, you got MORE Religion in good old Agnostic Swedo than we gots in Bible Belt U.S.!! 1.3 to 2.5 TIMES as much! :mrgreen:

From a strictly proportional standpoint, and with a goal to "protect" those kids from Islamic influence, it would be MUCH better to ship them to anywhere in the U.S. than anywhere in Sweden and if we were to compare say: rural Kansas or rural Missouri with Stockholm, then the real risk of Islamization is probably an order of magnitude different or more! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 687
wulfir wrote:
Nero - can i use the trump and arab monarch glowing orb pic?

Be my guest. ;)

Naturligtvis.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:28 am 
Staff Sergeant

Anthropoid wrote:
From a strictly proportional standpoint...

:

Sweden has taken on loads more people from the mid-east/ a-stan than the us...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
From a strictly proportional standpoint...

:

Sweden has taken on loads more people from the mid-east/ a-stan than the us...

I would expect nothing less from a humanitarian superpower like Sweden. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2004 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201  Next