maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
All those people in all those different states are clearly conspiring together to keep, Hawo Osman Ahmed, a good Muslim woman down.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well, the neighbors were clearly Islamocultrophobes......."those fearful of muslims with knives". I'd say report the bigoted bastards to the the Southern Poverty Law Center

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Well, the neighbors were clearly Islamocultrophobes......."those fearful of muslims with knives". I'd say report the bigoted bastards to the the Southern Poverty Law Center

But don't ask for Morris Dees.....he has been shown the door.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2019/0 ... ree-weeks/

Quote:
Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks

16 Mar 2019

The recent death toll of Christians in Nigeria has reached 120 with this week’s slaughter of more than 50 by Fulani Muslim militants in the Kaduna state of Nigeria, the Christian Post reported.

The Fulani jihadists, who have become a greater threat to Nigerian Christians than the Islamist terror group Boko Haram, stormed the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma, and Ungwan Gora in the Kajuru Local Government Area last Monday, destroying 143 homes, killing 52 people, and wounding dozens more.

The assailants reportedly split into three groups, the first of which fired upon the people, the second set fire to buildings, and the third chased down people fleeing from the scene. Victims of the assault included women and children.

Monday’s incident followed an attack the day before in the Ungwan Barde village in Kajuru, where 17 Christians were killed and dozens of homes were burned.

In the first week of March, Muslim extremists massacred more than 30 Christians in Karamar village, setting fire to several houses and a church. The terrorists reportedly shot at families trying to escape the fire, killing 32.

The spate of recent attacks against communities has taken place within the predominantly Christian Adara chiefdom of southern Kaduna.

The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, has imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew on the Kajuru Local Government Area to try to contain the violence.

In late February, militants attacked the Maro village, killing 38 Christians and torching homes as well as a Christian church.

The Christian Post reported that Fulani militants killed thousands of Christians in 2018 alone in what many are calling a Christian genocide in Nigeria’s Middle Belt.

Last December, a leading Anglican bishop in Nigeria, Dr. Benjamin Argak Kwashi, said that the Muslim Fulani militants represent the number one terrorist threat facing Christians in Nigeria.

“The government is able to provide protection [to the Christians], but what’s obvious to everybody is that the government is unwilling,” Kwashi told Breitbart News.

“The Fulani herdsmen are a bigger threat,” Kwashi added. “Boko Haram operates in the northeast and scantily moves into other areas, but the Fulani herdsmen are widespread. They’re everywhere now. So the Fulani are a bigger threat.”

Follow Thomas D. Williams on Twitter

120 Christians slaughtered in 3 weeks....52 in one incident.
More killed than in the attacks in Christchurch.

I don't seem to recall hearing a world-wide outcry against targeting people for their religious beliefs for what happened in Nigeria.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15427
Quote:
.. I don't seem to recall hearing a world-wide outcry ...

Nope. What is most clear about what happened in NZ, is the global double standard ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17084
jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
.. I don't seem to recall hearing a world-wide outcry ...

Nope. What is most clear about what happened in NZ, is the global double standard ...

Given how the media, the closet anti-Semites, and the neo-Marxist rulers of the globe have handled rhetoric about the Arab-Israeli War(s)--and in particular the "Palestinian Liberation" deal--I'm not surprised.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:05 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 13478
Quote:

Dutch police hunt for Turkish man after three shot dead in tram

by Reuters
Monday, 18 March 2019 14:42 GMT

* Three dead, nine wounded in incident on tram in Utrecht

* Dutch police say seeking 37-year-old Turkish man

* Authorities say shooting appears to be terrorist attack

* Security beefed up at airports, schools, mosques (Adds number of deaths, injuries, newspaper, Rutte statement)

By Bart H. Meijer

UTRECHT, Netherlands, March 18 (Reuters) - A gunman shot dead three people and wounded nine on a tram in the Dutch city of Utrecht on Monday and police said they were hunting for a 37-year-old Turkish man in an apparent terrorist attack.
(Continued)
http://news.trust.org/item/20190318143055-t3xmj
and from the Sun with photos
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8661055/u ... evacuated/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
* Authorities say shooting appears to be terrorist attack

Wow, no kidding. Amazing police work.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:33 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 13478
My post about this Utrecht shooting has already been posted here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21072&start=0 by LaPalice, sorry :oops:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285