maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 18921
Reputation points: 932
Tell me.

Image

Just curious.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 4102
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12064
Hey Nero, Solyent Green is people, if you really want a conspiracy theory.

_________________
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 30926
Reputation points: 20000
:lol: Who gives a fuck? What's his name never got more than 10% in a primary I suspect...maybe a bit higher in Nebraska. I have no idea who the other dude is. 90% of Americans don't know who either one is and don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating on Rasmussen is up to 52% :lol:

The UNITED STATES State Dept, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, Julian Assange and Facebook each individually had more influence on the election than the fucking Russkis or some skanky redhead

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:53 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 18921
Reputation points: 932
jack t ripper wrote:
:lol: Who gives a fuck? What's his name never got more than 10% in a primary I suspect...maybe a bit higher in Nebraska. I have no idea who the other dude is. 90% of Americans don't know who either one is and don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating on Rasmussen is up to 52% :lol:

The UNITED STATES State Dept, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, Julian Assange and Facebook each individually had more influence on the election than the fucking Russkis or some skanky redhead

Image

:roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:37 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 30926
Reputation points: 20000
The US economy is 13x the size of Russia's economy.

If Disney bought the rights to Speedy Gonzalez and put in a park in Mexico City, that would put Mexico over the top vis a vis Russia....no really...I'm not kidding.

Meanwhile, the Chicoms are growing fast, have a maximum ruler for life in charge, have hacked the database of all US federal employees, steal everything not tied down, have hundreds of sleeper agents at US university STEM programs, even had the driver of a US Senator working for them for twenty years, are building islands in the middle of the South China Sea and are LITERALLY converting Central and South Asia into a Chicom vassal state with development loans for the New Silk Road.......and Nero is worried about an ugly redhead sleeping around at the NRA, which is NOT part of the US government.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 14767
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 18312
I have to admit, it IS sad that Russians don't have a 2nd Amendment nor an NRA. I mean, honestly the NRA is about as useful as tits on a boar, but at least it is SOMETHING.

They NEVER use their power to actually attack infringement of the 2nd Amendment, which is deeply disappointing and saddening, but as long as the organization exists there is at least some hope that new leadership takes the reigns and takes the Pro-2nd Amendment Movement onto the offensive!

I think something like that would be good for almost any society.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group