It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
Tell me.

Just curious.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: NRA and Russia.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12064
Hey Nero, Solyent Green is people, if you really want a conspiracy theory.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
:lol: Who gives a fuck? What's his name never got more than 10% in a primary I suspect...maybe a bit higher in Nebraska. I have no idea who the other dude is. 90% of Americans don't know who either one is and don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating on Rasmussen is up to 52% :lol:

The UNITED STATES State Dept, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, Julian Assange and Facebook each individually had more influence on the election than the fucking Russkis or some skanky redhead

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
jack t ripper wrote:
:lol: Who gives a fuck? What's his name never got more than 10% in a primary I suspect...maybe a bit higher in Nebraska. I have no idea who the other dude is. 90% of Americans don't know who either one is and don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating on Rasmussen is up to 52% :lol:

The UNITED STATES State Dept, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, Julian Assange and Facebook each individually had more influence on the election than the fucking Russkis or some skanky redhead

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:37 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The US economy is 13x the size of Russia's economy.

If Disney bought the rights to Speedy Gonzalez and put in a park in Mexico City, that would put Mexico over the top vis a vis Russia....no really...I'm not kidding.

Meanwhile, the Chicoms are growing fast, have a maximum ruler for life in charge, have hacked the database of all US federal employees, steal everything not tied down, have hundreds of sleeper agents at US university STEM programs, even had the driver of a US Senator working for them for twenty years, are building islands in the middle of the South China Sea and are LITERALLY converting Central and South Asia into a Chicom vassal state with development loans for the New Silk Road.......and Nero is worried about an ugly redhead sleeping around at the NRA, which is NOT part of the US government.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
I have to admit, it IS sad that Russians don't have a 2nd Amendment nor an NRA. I mean, honestly the NRA is about as useful as tits on a boar, but at least it is SOMETHING.

They NEVER use their power to actually attack infringement of the 2nd Amendment, which is deeply disappointing and saddening, but as long as the organization exists there is at least some hope that new leadership takes the reigns and takes the Pro-2nd Amendment Movement onto the offensive!

I think something like that would be good for almost any society.

Profile E-mail