maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 837 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 84  Next
 Post subject: Re: Picture worth 1000 words.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Prehistoric fish on his computer. I think he may have just emerged from a glacier himself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Probably a Postal Service guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Attachment:
Pull Out and Save.jpg
Pull Out and Save.jpg [ 26.26 KiB | Viewed 231 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
Anthropoid wrote:
The funny thing is: I can remember seeing that image MANY years ago, maybe even the early 1990s. Had no idea who or what it was, never saw it again. Then yesterday I stumbled onto this:
https://worldwideinterweb.com/the-50-we ... -internet/

I recognise quite a few of those, I see the infamous pic of Chris Chan in his mums underwear that got hacked from his computer is on there. Also, I actually know the story behind this guy...

It's been a regular thing on 4chan for years now to post "rate my battle station" threads, where users will upload pictures of their pc setup and have others rate them. This guy posted a pic of his pc with one of those "teddy bear" things sitting in front of it and instantly derailed the thread. The whole thing became a mass wtf reaction. The guy provided other pictures of it and of simlar ones dressed in lingrie and explained how he made them himself and had a fantasy room for them, and how they were part of his family and he was their "god".

He made some really creepy statements like "She loves to have guests, but we never want them to leave, we don't let them hehehe". He provided a link to his website that had photos of him taking one of the fucking things on a roadtrip, having it sitting next him in his car listening to music on headphones, playing video games in his motel room while dressed in underwear and even took it to some farm place where they had the worlds biggest haystack, while people in the background walked by with their jaws on the ground.

What made it worse was that he actually has a wife and kids. Too big to link here but you can see a screencap of the orginal 4chan thread here...

http://i.imgur.com/QBEexyc.jpg

He even has his own youtube channel featuring the things...

https://www.youtube.com/user/doodman2#p ... a3443ssVyg

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

:shock:

LGBTQFW*

*(F****** Weird)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

:lol: :lol: Sign at the airport

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14970
Mac wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
The funny thing is: I can remember seeing that image MANY years ago, maybe even the early 1990s. Had no idea who or what it was, never saw it again. Then yesterday I stumbled onto this:
https://worldwideinterweb.com/the-50-we ... -internet/

I recognise quite a few of those, I see the infamous pic of Chris Chan in his mums underwear that got hacked from his computer is on there. Also, I actually know the story behind this guy...

It's been a regular thing on 4chan for years now to post "rate my battle station" threads, where users will upload pictures of their pc setup and have others rate them. This guy posted a pic of his pc with one of those "teddy bear" things sitting in front of it and instantly derailed the thread. The whole thing became a mass wtf reaction. The guy provided other pictures of it and of simlar ones dressed in lingrie and explained how he made them himself and had a fantasy room for them, and how they were part of his family and he was their "god".

He made some really creepy statements like "She loves to have guests, but we never want them to leave, we don't let them hehehe". He provided a link to his website that had photos of him taking one of the fucking things on a roadtrip, having it sitting next him in his car listening to music on headphones, playing video games in his motel room while dressed in underwear and even took it to some farm place where they had the worlds biggest haystack, while people in the background walked by with their jaws on the ground.

What made it worse was that he actually has a wife and kids. Too big to link here but you can see a screencap of the orginal 4chan thread here...

http://i.imgur.com/QBEexyc.jpg

He even has his own youtube channel featuring the things...

https://www.youtube.com/user/doodman2#p ... a3443ssVyg

Stuff like this makes me glad the Earth is a VERY large place and there are LOTS of us: less chance of ever encountering one of these actual freaks! :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

The guy needs a chromosome check.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:17 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
We had Les the Sarge.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
doggie wrote:
We had Les the Sarge.

:lol:

Forgot about that doofus. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 837 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 84  Next