Open all night
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Headache?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:32 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 6395
With all the talk of the SOW: Waterloo game I sat down and started reworking my way back through the Gettysburg game. Been watching some YouTube tutorials and game videos and think I have a better hang of things. Worked my way through the first tutorial again the last two nights and getting things a bit better, even the camera controls, but I found that after an hour or so I was getting a headache. Do any of you ever have that happen when playing this? Is it something that will get better over time if I keep playing or is my brain just not wired for it?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Headache?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
nelmsm wrote:
With all the talk of the SOW: Waterloo game I sat down and started reworking my way back through the Gettysburg game. Been watching some YouTube tutorials and game videos and think I have a better hang of things. Worked my way through the first tutorial again the last two nights and getting things a bit better, even the camera controls, but I found that after an hour or so I was getting a headache. Do any of you ever have that happen when playing this? Is it something that will get better over time if I keep playing or is my brain just not wired for it?

Here is hoping that Arnold is right.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Headache?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4024
Never happened to me, and I have played some serious marathon games. 4+ hours non stop. I got Waterloo (only loaded up one mission to try some commands and they changed a ton} but I got Getty fully loaded, very rusty on it though. Gonna have to brush up some more.

Profile E-mail