maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SOW MP this weekend
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:51 am 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3360
No can do today Saturday, but Sunday around noon is good. I'll check in later to see what you guys are thinking.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12744
HancockTheSuperb wrote:
No can do today Saturday, but Sunday around noon is good. I'll check in later to see what you guys are thinking.

I got an email last night from 2ndAcr indicating that he would be in for Sunday noon as well.
I'm sure he'll come up with something challenging for us--- :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 pm 
Corporal

chijohnaok wrote:
HancockTheSuperb wrote:

I got an email last night from 2ndAcr indicating that he would be in for Sunday noon as well.
I'm sure he'll come up with something challenging for us--- :lol:

He is indeed getting much too good at this.....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:51 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4024
Your wish is my command. I had to beef each of your Corps to 4 brigades in each Div and gave myself a 3rd div. If that tells you any thing.

Without my 3rd div, we might have a short game. We are going to push the envelope some with this game. Couriers only for all communication between us after initial orders given at game start. So it might not be wise to get too far out in front with your troops once the fighting starts. Otherwise you might never get or be able to send messages between us.

This will be a big fight, so prepare for a long haul. Hope everyone has around 4 hours minimum planned. This fight is going to push the boundary some with roughly 180,000 troops on the field of battle.

Unless we get creamed real fast, plan for a long hard fight, stock up on the snacks and drinks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

SOW this weekend?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:09 pm 
Corporal

I'm a definite for Sunday around noon. Saturday depends on start time. Earlier is better as I need to finish up by 3.

You know my opinion on the Pea Ridge battlefield and OOB as a sandbox (did not try the scenarios). Nice event if you want manageable but challenging. I am now 1.5 hours into Mansfield from the Red River Campaign mod. Same impressions so far, although the map not quite as "pretty".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

HancockTheSuperb wrote:
I'm a definite for Sunday around noon. Saturday depends on start time. Earlier is better as I need to finish up by 3.

You know my opinion on the Pea Ridge battlefield and OOB as a sandbox (did not try the scenarios). Nice event if you want manageable but challenging. I am now 1.5 hours into Mansfield from the Red River Campaign mod. Same impressions so far, although the map not quite as "pretty".

I got about an hour into the Pea Ridge battlefield and OOB as a sandbox earlier today but got derailed about an hour into it when real life intruded. No combat at the point that I had to end it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

HancockTheSuperb wrote:

Sunday I am definite.

I can play Saturday as well. If earlier is better what about maybe 11am or 11:30am start?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4024
No go for Saturday for me, I have a ton of stuff need to get done.........otherwise I could not play Sunday. LOL

Gotta set some priority.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 am 
Corporal

Same here, Saturday out, forgot the wife had us scheduled for the fair.....on the bright side, nice car show alongside.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next