maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post subject: Sadiq Khan and the Trump Balloon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550

Maybe some Americans will appreciate this given the story sorta impinges on the US of A very tangentially...

Sadiq Khan has always maintained the (laughably shit) Trump blimp was just a freedom of speech thing, nothing to do with him. At the time there was a lot of 'why is the mayor of London pissing off our good ally?' so i guess for once a Labourite found freedom of speech convenient to defend.

Well, since then there's been some ferreting, and turns out Sadiq was rather more pushing the balloon all along, just that being a little weasel, he can't admit this.

He got a grilling from the assembly that supposedly puts a brake on him. And IMHO comes across as a complete tit. Which is always fun.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sadiq Khan and the Trump Balloon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
EUBanana wrote:

Maybe some Americans will appreciate this given the story sorta impinges on the US of A very tangentially...

Sadiq Khan has always maintained the (laughably shit) Trump blimp was just a freedom of speech thing, nothing to do with him. At the time there was a lot of 'why is the mayor of London pissing off our good ally?' so i guess for once a Labourite found freedom of speech convenient to defend.

Well, since then there's been some ferreting, and turns out Sadiq was rather more pushing the balloon all along, just that being a little weasel, he can't admit this.

He got a grilling from the assembly that supposedly puts a brake on him. And IMHO comes across as a complete tit. Which is always fun.

:lol:

But you Brits have your official secrets acts, and all the libel laws. But the Trump is a foreigner and having nothing to say, Britain being a future sovereign unit. So Sadig had to do what he did, allow the blimp.

And Mayhen did use any higher powers to prevent the balloon.

A tempest in a tea pot. So unnecessarily. Now.

But wait till the EDL is in power the traitors are hanged on the lamp posts. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
I think the balloon should have been flown. It actually is a freedom of speech thing, in the end.

But Sadiq is such a weasel. Look at his body language. And based on what admittedly little i know of him, he's the sort of petty little bureaucrat would who love to spite Trump like that. The fact you can see this little cowardly slime gyrating and denying (very badly) just makes me laugh. As the bloke questioning him says, "I thought you'd be proud.".

Too much of a snake to be proud.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
But wait till the EDL is in power the traitors are hanged on the lamp posts. ;)

:lol:

OK Nero, I'll bite.
How will the EDL become "in power" that would allow them to implement summary execution for their enemies?

Will they run for Parliament and gain a majority to form a government?
Will the conduct a coup and seize power?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
He's a Muslim who claims that Islamic Supremacist violence is just the "new normal" for Western Europe. Thus, he is an enemy of Great Britain and the Free World, and probably a coward.

IF he were a Muslim, who denounced Islamic Supremacist violence, and insisted passionately for Islam to ACTUALLY BECOME the Religion of Peace, then he would have my respect and admiration. Superficially "moderate" Muslims like him who promote the notion that the religion is NOT infested with hate, and discrimination and insist that it is "only a minority" are the problem.

Profile E-mail