Brain tumour

All things British. Kidney Pie, Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash

Moderator: chijohnaok

Forum rules
Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin
EUBanana
Sergeant Major

Re: Brain tumour

#171 Post by EUBanana » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Seems like in the US the average wait time is 7 minutes, though longer in rural areas.

As I suspected the NHS triages everything to an inch of its life, that matches my experiences. If they deem your condition serious then you are supposed to get seen within... 7 minutes.

https://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resour ... onse-times

They do seem to have problems hitting those targets though - and 2 hours seems very much an exception. I get all the luck...
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti

C_S
Sergeant Major

#172 Post by C_S » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Jagger traveled to USA to have his heart valve replacement. 3 days wait was it? Probably takes about that long for the doctors to plan such a complicated surgery. Multiple scans and whatnot. Analysis. Very carefully planned and done.

"We are all equal; but some are more equal than others."
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#173 Post by EUBanana » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 am

Well someone screwed up with that two hour wait I think. They certainly missed all their targets by a country mile.

I must confess I had other things on my mind at the time and it was all a blur but looking back on it yeah.
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#174 Post by EUBanana » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 am

proof I do actually have a brain...

... and a tumour in it.

Pretty impressive clarity on the pic...

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#175 Post by EUBanana » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 am

It's getting smaller apparently though so that's actually a good news pic.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#176 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:57 am

EUBanana wrote:It's getting smaller apparently though so that's actually a good news pic.

I am very glad to hear that the tumor is shrinking.
—-
I presume that means they won’t have to remove it then (your brain) ;-)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#177 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:07 am

I don't recommend brain removal. I haven't been the same since mine.

nero
Sergeant Major

#178 Post by nero » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:59 pm

EUBanana wrote:It's getting smaller apparently though so that's actually a good news pic.
The picture is just awful. But if the tumour is not winning, that is a good news.

And I am not so much worried about you yet, you have not changed to a remoaner. ;)

Take care.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Mac
First Sergeant

#179 Post by Mac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Well that is some good news for the Bank Holiday weekend. Take care mate.
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#180 Post by EUBanana » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Mac wrote:
Well that is some good news for the Bank Holiday weekend. Take care mate.
It is!

Curry tonight is the reward. 8-) :lol: